Calling all Halo 2 fans

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

knock-knock

Calling all Halo 2 fans

Post by knock-knock »

Prepare to get goosebumps, trailer in link

http://xboxonedaily.com/2014/10/halo-2- ... c-trailer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lee_WHU

Re: Calling all Halo 2 fans

Post by Lee_WHU »

God I miss this game. This series even.
SirStoneyOfBow
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Post by SirStoneyOfBow »

They are releasing the first four games all in full 60fps 1080p later this year on Xbox One I believe. This is one part of that collection.
knock-knock

Post by knock-knock »

Correctamundo, Nov 11th Halo 1-4 in 1080p 60fps except the Halo 2 multiplayer which runs at 9(something)p

Can't wait to play them all again
knock-knock

Post by knock-knock »

Finished Halo 2 & Started Combat Evolved last night, very very good, all the games run very very smoothly and it makes a huge difference playing the old games with much much higher resolution, well worth the money IMO

Haven't tried multiplayer yet, going to get through all the story first, really took me back starting combat evolved.
MN Train to Eastwood

Post by MN Train to Eastwood »

knock-knock wrote:Finished Halo 2 & Started Combat Evolved last night, very very good, all the games run very very smoothly and it makes a huge difference playing the old games with much much higher resolution, well worth the money IMO

Haven't tried multiplayer yet, going to get through all the story first, really took me back starting combat evolved.
Mircosoft were having problems with the servers last night. (Took me 5-10 minute to link up.) Couldn't be arsed.Went back to playing Combat Evolved. Going to play them all back to back. Sad.I know. But if your a Halo fan.It got to be done. :scarfer: