Resident Evil 2 Remake

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

simonpaulthomas
Has liked: 264 likes
Total likes: 231 likes

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Post by simonpaulthomas »

I preordered a while ago... anyone else going in?

The 30 minute demo came out today and I’m wary of giving it a shot as I’ve avoided everything so far for fear of spoilers...
Hummer_I_mean_Hammer
Has liked: 949 likes
Total likes: 487 likes

Re: Resident Evil 2 Remake

Post by Hummer_I_mean_Hammer »

My son is really excited about this. TBH, not sure what to think myself.

Seems a bit of a cop out to me. Seems to me that there are too many remastered games being released. Bit like the movies, nothing new, just same old all the time.
binary
Has liked: 9 likes
Total likes: 60 likes

Post by binary »

Hummer_I_mean_Hammer wrote:My son is really excited about this. TBH, not sure what to think myself.

Seems a bit of a cop out to me. Seems to me that there are too many remastered games being released. Bit like the movies, nothing new, just same old all the time.
This is totally re-built from the ground up so it's not just a lazy HD update. Massively looking forward to this one as the original is just such a classic videogame. I've avoided the demo as i wanted to come to it as fresh as possible.

Hackers have already worked on the PC demo to give it a fixed camera like the original :lol:
Hummer_I_mean_Hammer
Has liked: 949 likes
Total likes: 487 likes

Post by Hummer_I_mean_Hammer »

binary wrote:
This is totally re-built from the ground up so it's not just a lazy HD update. Massively looking forward to this one as the original is just such a classic videogame. I've avoided the demo as i wanted to come to it as fresh as possible.

Hackers have already worked on the PC demo to give it a fixed camera like the original :lol:
Fiar play,
My son bought it and played it over the weekend, says it is great. I watched him for a while yesterday and must agree that it does seem rather a good game. :thup:
Got to get his PS4 moved back downstairs....