Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by S-H »

Every **** posting pictures or videos, attempting this celebration..

sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2487 likes
Total likes: 2711 likes

Post by sendô »

95% of recruiters are know nothing CV farmers.

I've had one continuously emailing me, calling me by the wrong name and offering me roles that are completely unsuitable for me, and on less money.

Morons everywhere.
djclipz
Has liked: 37 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by djclipz »

The latest Serena Williams news. It's not the content and what happened that is my issue. That is a whole other issue that questions US law. But boy the number of articles running with it, in particular from UK outlets is really taking the piss.
ageing hammer
Has liked: 486 likes
Total likes: 1491 likes

Post by ageing hammer »

Everytime I open a mutlipack of pears that I just bought to find a load of c**** have squeezed the pears and left their dirty nail marks in them. :x
sendô

Post by sendô »

So you're saying that lots of blokes have fondled your pair then ageing? 8-)
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

sendô wrote:So you're saying that lots of blokes have fondled your pair then ageing? 8-)
The dirty b*stard.
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 158 likes
Total likes: 337 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

p*****. (sorry, this word didn't get past the swear filter; our dear gypsy friends).

The scum of the Earth have camped up on a disused car lot near us and guess what, about a dozen or so cars broken into (including the Lovely Ms. Eggs' Corsa) in at least three roads. Just cost us £120 for a new window.

The copper that dealt with us says they know how's behind it all, apologised and said there's not a lot they can do about it.

The sooner that group of people are erased from this planet, the better.
sendô

Post by sendô »

People who don't vaccinate their kids.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45246049
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by fmgod »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote: The copper that dealt with us says they know how's behind it all, apologised and said there's not a lot they can do about it.
Well this is not true is it, they're the law, annoys me.
Eggs'n'nuts

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote: The copper that dealt with us says they know how's behind it all, apologised and said there's not a lot they can do about it.
fmgod wrote:Well this is not true is it, they're the law, annoys me.
I know exactly what you mean fmg and you're absolutely right, but sadly the PC on the beat is just the end of the red tape and bureacratic BS line. It's the same as the Lovely Ms. Eggs. She's a health care assistant at Epsom hospital and the s**t they have to deal with through the actions of the t**ts in their ivory towers is unbelievable at times.

On top of that, I think most of the coppers, if they have to deal with them on their own or in pairs, are too scared to upset them, so they just carry on with their "Do as you likey p***y" attitude.
Last edited by Eggs'n'nuts on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

They are a recognised, protected, minority. Apparently. Congrats to everyone for getting that bit of legislation ratified.

They’ve absolutely destroyed Surrey this summer, as they do every year. ****ting in the kids paddling pools was a particular high point.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

My wife’s astonishing rudeness after she’s had a drink. I don’t think I know anyone less capable of holding her booze.
Eggs'n'nuts

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

DasNutNock wrote:My wife’s astonishing rudeness after she’s had a drink. I don’t think I know anyone less capable of holding her booze.
My complete c**t of a now thankfully ex Brother-in-law would give her a run for her money. On top of rude, I raise you ignorant, nastily argumentative and an all round cockwomble.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Why don’t people who can’t take their drink perhaps try just not f*cking drinking?
Crouchend_Hammer
Has liked: 144 likes
Total likes: 2406 likes

Post by Crouchend_Hammer »

DasNutNock wrote:My wife’s astonishing rudeness after she’s had a drink. I don’t think I know anyone less capable of holding her booze.
My wife can drink a lot but she can turn into a right ****. No off switch at all when she gets going. Can be very annoying at 3am when she wants to keep going. Even happened on our wedding night she was desperate to find a night club at 3am in rural France. I ended up sleeping in the corridor outside our hotel room because of the barney.
We now have a daughter so she has calmed down a lot but every now and again the inner devil rears it's head again
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Aye, parenthood took the worst of that streak out of her, but occasionally she does it again. Just the absence of any self-awareness. Bad drunks are horrible people.
sendô

Post by sendô »

Some people have a little switch in them when they get past a certain point drink wise. One of my best mates, who is otherwise a nice enough bloke, if a bit argumentative at times, turns into an utter helmet when he's pissed and always seems determined to provoke a fight with the biggest group of blokes he can find.

A highlight for me was on a stag do a couple of years ago when he decided to try and drag this asian bloke out of a car that also had 3 of his mates in it. I'm not sure how I avoided a kicking that night, probably because they saw how smashed he was.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Post by S-H »

We all have a mate like that sendo, mine moved on from starting fights about 10 years ago to now though, luckily (for my knuckles) - still an annoying **** when he's pissed.
Eggs'n'nuts

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

Just out of interest, all these stories of partners/mates being absolute bellends after a few bevvies, do they get up and swan around the next day as if nothings happened. My moron of an ex Brother-in-law did (and most probably still does).
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote:Just out of interest, all these stories of partners/mates being absolute bellends after a few bevvies, do they get up and swan around the next day as if nothings happened. My moron of an ex Brother-in-law did (and most probably still does).
I’ll usually get a mumbled apology and she’ll clearly demonstrate embarrassment at her helmetry, but I know plenty of people who act the drunken imbecile then show no signs of remorse.