Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

djclipz
Has liked: 37 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by djclipz »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote:Just out of interest, all these stories of partners/mates being absolute bellends after a few bevvies, do they get up and swan around the next day as if nothings happened. My moron of an ex Brother-in-law did (and most probably still does).
My lady has friend who is like this. Just becomes a right pain in the arse after a few drinks and then goes on as nothing happened come the morning. The best one I heard (of utter cuntishness) was this girl was at a bday party, the other half was at home. She has her usual drinks gets a bit loud etc then decides to cop off with some random bloke- all her friends spotted it and tried to make her go to bed etc. Half an hour later she got up again and went to finish the job. Then by the morning it was like nothing had happened, she said her goodbyes with "best get home and see what he's been up". All was pretty awkward.

Maybe she has got an open relationship, I dunno, pretty certain not though.
Last edited by djclipz on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mega Ron
Has liked: 168 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

For years I knew this guy but only saw him out when everyone was pretty drunk. I thought he was a right **** because of how moody, and sometimes violently, he acted.

When I first met him during a normal, non drinking, day I couldn't believe he was the same bloke.

He was one of the best men at our wedding and went on to become a VP at Facebook
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 497 likes
Total likes: 1980 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

DasNutNock wrote:My wife’s astonishing rudeness after she’s had a drink. I don’t think I know anyone less capable of holding her booze.
That's funny because I've always found that she can be quite rude even when she hasn't had a drink. Filthy, in fact.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Post by S-H »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote:Just out of interest, all these stories of partners/mates being absolute bellends after a few bevvies, do they get up and swan around the next day as if nothings happened. My moron of an ex Brother-in-law did (and most probably still does).
No, he's a **** when he's sober, too.

In fact, I don't know why I'm mates with him.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2487 likes
Total likes: 2711 likes

Post by sendô »

No not really. In fact he thinks it's hilarious when we all meet up and recant everything he got up to that night.
Smonnie
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Smonnie »

sendô wrote:95% of recruiters are know nothing CV farmers.

I've had one continuously emailing me, calling me by the wrong name and offering me roles that are completely unsuitable for me, and on less money.

Morons everywhere.
Yeah, don't talk to those ones.

What is it you do, and where?
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

I keep getting emails off a particular knob of a recruiter who seems to think that I want jobs in MoD sites in the east side of the country, he does not seem to get the fact I do not want a 300 mile plus round trip everyday
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

you lazy twat
Cockneyboy311
Has liked: 540 likes
Total likes: 424 likes

Post by Cockneyboy311 »

warp wrote:you lazy twat

:lol:
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

warp wrote:you lazy twat
:D
WHU Independent
Has liked: 1678 likes
Total likes: 519 likes

Post by WHU Independent »

Doing a bit of house hunting this week, when I go into a house and the owner opens up a cupboard and has a big yellow snake in something akin to a tiny rabbit hutch and 4 other snakes, of some large variety, in four of what looked like those under the bed plastic boxes on wheels that you get in a Pound shop.

She doesn't let them out apparently just feeds them live animals and they are locked in a dark cupboard all day.

Just why?
Samba
Has liked: 2466 likes
Total likes: 892 likes

Post by Samba »

WHU Independent wrote:Doing a bit of house hunting this week, when I go into a house and the owner opens up a cupboard and has a big yellow snake in something akin to a tiny rabbit hutch and 4 other snakes, of some large variety, in four of what looked like those under the bed plastic boxes on wheels that you get in a Pound shop.

She doesn't let them out apparently just feeds them live animals and they are locked in a dark cupboard all day.

Just why?
She's a wrong 'un
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2019 likes
Total likes: 1494 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

WHU Independent wrote:Doing a bit of house hunting this week, when I go into a house and the owner opens up a cupboard and has a big yellow snake in something akin to a tiny rabbit hutch and 4 other snakes, of some large variety, in four of what looked like those under the bed plastic boxes on wheels that you get in a Pound shop.

Just why?
Is she leaving them, or taking them with her? :D
southbrishammer
Has liked: 117 likes
Total likes: 337 likes

Post by southbrishammer »

Pete Doherty eating breakfast being deemed newsworthy by the BBC.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Post by S-H »

southbrishammer wrote:Pete Doherty eating breakfast being deemed newsworthy by the BBC.

He's still alive then?
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 158 likes
Total likes: 337 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

Just why?
There's most probably posters on here that keep animals in cages, so everyone to their own, but personally I've never seen the sense in it. Can you imagine being kept in an average third bedroom (usually called the box room) all you're life?
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2487 likes
Total likes: 2711 likes

Post by sendô »

People who do the "fake Friday" thing midweek when they have Thursday/Friday off.

BTW fake Friday for me today. 8-)
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

southbrishammer wrote:Pete Doherty eating breakfast being deemed newsworthy by the BBC.
To be fair, necking that twatting great tray of grub was a fine effort. Especially when you consider his regular diet is heroin, Kestrel Super and teaspoons of sugar.
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 834 likes
Total likes: 4918 likes

Post by -DL- »

A conversation seen online today:

Person 1: 'My local GP will no longer pay for smoking cessation services. How am I supposed to give up?'

Person 2: 'Ah hun, that's bad. Typical Tory cuts'

Person 1: 'I know, they are cutting everything and everything.'

Person 3: 'How many a day do you smoke?'

Person 1: 'About 20 a day'

Person 3: 'Well why don't you use the money you spend on fags on a vape or patches?'

Person 1: 'Why should I, the government should pay for it, It used to be free'

Person 3: 'But you're doing nearly a tenner a day on fags, use that money'

Person 1: 'It should be free!'

Person 2: 'Like'.

:?
HalfTimePie
Total likes: 1 like

Post by HalfTimePie »

Can you not post my private conversations online please, like.