Today i bumped into...

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304

Romford
Big X

Today i bumped into...

Post by Romford »

The Bird who used to be Faye on Grange Hill in Costco.

Still attractive but looked late 40s....and she can't be 40 yet i should imagine. Bloke with her was either her Dad or very rich 8-)

Also bumped into Gary Numan the other week...and he looked very well (and his missus was TOP drawer)

Anyone else bumped into ex famous people lately and thought they'd gone downhill/doing well ??
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 606 likes
Total likes: 562 likes

Re: Today i bumped into...

Post by vietnammer »

Saw a training jet flying low over Maldon this summer and was told it was Gary Numan flying it and he has this flight path booked regular. Didn't get to say hello or ask him if friends were electric or anything though!
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

paul hardcastle

wifes very fit
I am law

Post by I am law »

Did you ask her age?
GrowPike

Post by GrowPike »

I am law wrote:Did you ask her age?
and if she had an unnerving stutter?
hammersgirl7573

Post by hammersgirl7573 »

Yesterday i bumped into Bob Wilson (although it was at a book signing In Waterstones getting a signed book for my dad for Christmas). Top top bloke, i wore my hammers scarf and he was telling me about him meeting Bobby Moore. He also said he would absolutely have Rob Green in his England squad if he was manager :thup: and couldn't understand why he isn't getting a fair go. A very nice guy until he told me he was routing for the Spuds on Monday. I said we were going to thrash them and to look out for me in the front row of the East Stand!

Then in work (for those who don't know i work in musical theatre) we had Justin Lee Collins in rehearsing all afternoon. Bristol City fan so he told me. Nice enough bloke, but has a camera following him around everywhere. I'm wearing my Hammers fleece tomorrow to get it in shot! :thup:

Then finally when i was mixing the show last night Jimmy Osmond came and sat two rows in front of me and was asking me mixiing desk questions as people tend to do. :lol:
Welling

Post by Welling »

I had tea with Mohammed Al Fayed on Tuesday. 8-)
shaunieboy

Post by shaunieboy »

the wall , it hurt :?
Myron T Buttram
Probed by aliens

Post by Myron T Buttram »

I had breakfast with Frankie Boyle last sunday. Not in bed, before you ask.
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

John Leslie's out here at the moment " DJ'ing " & the place where he's playing sent me an Email advertising it.. I replied TO ALL saying " Nice one Chaps, have you got Gary Glitter in next month making a Guest appearance too ?? "

I didn't realise that Leslie was copied into teh Email too.. :oops: :lol:
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 343 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Had a nice chat with Kelly Holmes a couple of weeks back, was a black tie charity do at the Brewery in London, I always thought of her as a bit of a munter, now she has stopped running competitively she has lost alot of muscle defination but still looks very slim/toned and I have to say very very fit and feminine now, very pretty face close up and generally a babe, tried my best in pulling but I have to say I crashed and burned fantastically well 8-)

Also had a beer up West with Duncan from blue couple of months back, always thought of him as a complete tosser but he actually came across as a nice bloke, the amount of girlies that come up to him fluttering their eye lashes is unreal!

Also had a beer with some copper from the bill, Smithy is his character name, can't remember his real name, at West Ham, he came across as a really nice geezer too, big West Ham fan :thup:

Also walked into a pub, spotted dog I think it was called around Little Easter a couple of months back, and behind the counter was Glenn Murphy (Londons burning) serving, he owns it, I thought the pub was a crap heap personally and he came across as a bit of a doughnut, we got onto West Ham and he is big mates with Ray Winstone, he told me this about 35 times :lol: Oh and he looked rough! the years have not been kind.
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

chigwells finest wrote:paul hardcastle

wifes very fit
I sort of knew him as a kid in Leytonstone many years back...I once read on a Chelsea website he was a Blues fan which sounded very odd :shock:
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Clacton-ammer wrote:Had a nice chat with Kelly Holmes a couple of weeks back, was a black tie charity do at the Brewery in London, I always thought of her as a bit of a munter, now she has stopped running competitively she has lost alot of muscle defination but still looks very slim/toned and I have to say very very fit and feminine now, very pretty face close up and generally a babe, tried my best in pulling but I have to say I crashed and burned fantastically well 8-)

Also had a beer up West with Duncan from blue couple of months back, always thought of him as a complete tosser but he actually came across as a nice bloke, the amount of girlies that come up to him fluttering their eye lashes is unreal!

Also had a beer with some copper from the bill, Smithy is his character name, can't remember his real name, at West Ham, he came across as a really nice geezer too, big West Ham fan :thup:

Also walked into a pub, spotted dog I think it was called around Little Easter a couple of months back, and behind the counter was Glenn Murphy (Londons burning) serving, he owns it, I thought the pub was a crap heap personally and he came across as a bit of a doughnut, we got onto West Ham and he is big mates with Ray Winstone, he told me this about 35 times :lol: Oh and he looked rough! the years have not been kind.
I think he has an executive season ticket...seen him in the lounge a few times when ive been taken there
Welling

Post by Welling »

Clacton-ammer wrote:Had a nice chat with Kelly Holmes a couple of weeks back, was a black tie charity do at the Brewery in London, I always thought of her as a bit of a munter, now she has stopped running competitively she has lost alot of muscle defination but still looks very slim/toned and I have to say very very fit and feminine now, very pretty face close up and generally a babe, tried my best in pulling but I have to say I crashed and burned fantastically well 8-)

I was always under the impression that Kelly Holmes drank from the furry cup, which might have something to do with your lack of success! :lol:
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Romford, that's where I had a beer with him, we often take customers corporate for the day, makes sense about the st, seen him a few times but only once had a proper chat, as I said came across as a top fella, big on West Ham :thup:

The corporate side of West Ham is not too shabby, obviously doesn't get close to game day with your mates starting in the pub but if anyone thought of trying it, it is a good day all be it a little pricey.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Welling wrote: I was always under the impression that Kelly Holmes drank from the furry cup, which might have something to do with your lack of success! :lol:
:lol: Really !!!

I could kiss you Welling (but I won't) makes me feel much better about my lack of success, I just put it down to me being a boring ugly ****er who was a little pissed and dribbling alot, that fact still remains the same but at least I can now pretend that if she wasn't a rug muncher I would have banged the little arse off it :lol:
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 673 likes
Total likes: 1286 likes

Post by davids cross »

hammersgirl7573 wrote:Yesterday i bumped into Bob Wilson
Bob "Primrose" Wilson :lol:
Syphalis

Post by Syphalis »

Clacton-ammer wrote:Had a nice chat with Kelly Holmes a couple of weeks back, was a black tie charity do at the Brewery in London, I always thought of her as a bit of a munter, now she has stopped running competitively she has lost alot of muscle defination but still looks very slim/toned and I have to say very very fit and feminine now, very pretty face close up and generally a babe, tried my best in pulling but I have to say I crashed and burned fantastically well

Anything to do with the fact your short fat and ugly maybe ? :lol:
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

:lol: Syphalis - That's not what your missus said :wink:

Hows the hamstring you big old tart? still trying to run round a mans football pitch? you country boys are all the same, ooohhhh aaarrrrrrr wheres me sister I need a shag :lol:
roblo
Has liked: 151 likes
Total likes: 118 likes

Post by roblo »

the black girl from grange hill sixth form circa 1997-8 lives next door to me. boom