Today i bumped into...

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304

Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Re: Today i bumped into...

Post by Philosophical Dan »

chigwells finest wrote:paul hardcastle

wifes very fit

You heard the music he's producing these days? F*ck me, he's gone downhill... awful jazz-lite cack.
Syphalis

Post by Syphalis »

Clacton-ammer wrote::lol: Syphalis - That's not what your missus said

Hows the hamstring you big old tart? still trying to run round a mans football pitch? you country boys are all the same, ooohhhh aaarrrrrrr wheres me sister I need a shag :lol:
Hello Sailor
Ive been fairly injury free this season, played every game so far ! :thup: and I aint got a sister fella, i just borrow yours occasionally !! :wink:
psychoscoredall4

Post by psychoscoredall4 »

saw peaches geldof the other day - moose

and saw Lou Beale this morning- she cant have long left !!!
Monkey Mike
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Monkey Mike »

Neville Southall filling up at a garage near Canterbury. Let's just say he's let himself go a bit since he retired, which considering the size of him when he was playing isn't good. I was also disappointed at the lack of vaseline on his bulbous forehead.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

psychoscoredall4 wrote:saw peaches geldof the other day - moose
Did you ask her if she could explain why she's famous?
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

Philosophical Dan wrote:
You heard the music he's producing these days? F*ck me, he's gone downhill... awful jazz-lite cack.

pays the bills obviously, very very nice house in stapleford abbotts
Goldie
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Goldie »

Nick Lyndhurst - 3 times in the space of about a month , seems strange talking to Rodders with grey hair .
Rowan Atkinson who could talk you to death about cars .
The sort that david Beckham was accused of 'borrowing' , she was showing off her new chest in what was almost a dress . very difficult to keep eye contact whilst chatting .
Andy Steggall the sports reporter bloke , I see from time to time , really nice guy and very knowledgeable as you may expect .
Aberdeen Hammer

Post by Aberdeen Hammer »

Ricky Hatton at Terminal 5 a few months back with his missus and kid. Nice bloke and was happy to stand for a chat, which was surprising as my first words were, 'f*** me! it's Ricky Hatton!!!'
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

I quite fancy Rebecca Loos, myself. Does a decent handjob, if that Pig's reaction was anything to go by.

Just wandered past this chump in Staines town centre, with this week's wife.

FloridaHammer

Post by FloridaHammer »

I’m Facebook friends with Diana Ross, does that count?
Whitters
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by Whitters »

Clacton-ammer wrote: :lol: Really !!!

I could kiss you Welling (but I won't) makes me feel much better about my lack of success, I just put it down to me being a boring ugly f***er who was a little pissed and dribbling alot, that fact still remains the same but at least I can now pretend that if she wasn't a rug muncher I would have banged the little arse off it :lol:
I seem to remember reading about her turning down Tom Cruise for a date after they both appeared on Parky one night, so unless you too are a pint-sized lizard spacemen-believing freak, you're in fairly decent company.
pablo jaye
Has liked: 2549 likes
Total likes: 918 likes

Post by pablo jaye »

I went to the Zutons a couple of weeks back and bumped into Matt Albright ... got a bit pissed and was 'restrained' by the missus from asking him if he was doing a programme on Rogue Scouse Guitar-Based Combos.
party iron

Post by party iron »

While in spain for the england andorra game i stayed in the same hotel as simon cowels body guard, i would never have known who the hell he was it was only my wife and daughter that spotted them.
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

Welling wrote:I was always under the impression that Kelly Holmes drank from the furry cup, which might have something to do with your lack of success! :lol:
Yeah she's a massive lesbian. Been well known in athletics circles for years.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

derek zoolander wrote: Yeah she's a massive lesbian. Been well known in athletics circles for years.
On that note, did I miss something about Colin Jackson & Mark Foster being a pair of bummists? My dad seems utterly convinced of its truth, but surprised I hadn't heard it from anyone else.
derek zoolander

Philosophical Dan wrote: On that note, did I miss something about Colin Jackson & Mark Foster being a pair of bummists? My dad seems utterly convinced of its truth, but surprised I hadn't heard it from anyone else.
:lol: I can also confirm this rumour. Colin Jackson is one of the campest black men you will ever meet!!
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

derek zoolander wrote: :lol: I can also confirm this rumour. Colin Jackson is one of the campest black men you will ever meet!!
He "spotted" me on some sets of bench press years ago at the Welsh National Gym, when I was a student @ cardiff. For a fairly scrawny bloke, he is unbelievably strong. Which probably comes in handy when being banged up the bonus tunnel by "big" Mark.
derek zoolander

Philosophical Dan wrote:He "spotted" me on some sets of bench press years ago at the Welsh National Gym, when I was a student @ cardiff. For a fairly scrawny bloke, he is unbelievably strong. Which probably comes in handy when being banged up the bonus tunnel by "big" Mark.
:lol: Thats quality, gona use that from now on.

Good sprinters and jumpers are immensely powerful people. Jonathan Edwards could clean and jerk a ridiculous amount of weight given his body weight by all accounts.

Slightly unnerving how many british athletes are turning out to be poofters though :?
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

derek zoolander wrote: :lol: Thats quality, gona use that from now on.

Good sprinters and jumpers are immensely powerful people. Jonathan Edwards could clean and jerk a ridiculous amount of weight given his body weight by all accounts.

Slightly unnerving how many british athletes are turning out to be poofters though :?
Jackson benched something like 165Kg when he was there, which must've been getting on for twice his bodyweight, which is absolutely insane.
derek zoolander

Philosophical Dan wrote:Jackson benched something like 165Kg when he was there, which must've been getting on for twice his bodyweight, which is absolutely insane.
I was warm weather training a few years back mate and saw a Latvian discus thrower bench press about 200kg in the gym. He got about 4 reps out as well. Athletics and any kind of physical sport nowdays is a place for freaks of nature and nobody else. This german olympic champion thrower was there as well and she was benching over 100kg :lol:

Im not sure whether thats acceptable to be honest :| She's a nice women though, was giving me some deadlift advice at the time. I wasnt gona argue to be fair :lol: