Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Little things that irritate you

Postby rare as rockinghorse shat on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Same ol' ***** still sticking milk into a cup with the teabag in, leaving it in there for mins whilst letting the kettle boil. Heads in phone, distracted, kettle has boiled and been left for at least a couple of mins, then they pour not boiling water into cold teabag milk, barely pay it any attention, stir a few times, then lift teabag out without even straining precious flavour and walking away without even once contemplating the horror they've committed.

I want to slice their faces off.

Absolute ****ing troglodytes, the lot of em.
rare as rockinghorse shat

Location: Sponsor my SkyDive for Mind - mental health - http://bit.ly/rars-skydive

Postby warp on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:23 pm

tea snobs are *****

:D
warp

Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Postby rare as rockinghorse shat on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:57 pm

So are *****

Location: Sponsor my SkyDive for Mind - mental health - http://bit.ly/rars-skydive

Postby chigwells finest on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:02 pm

"rare as rockinghorse shat"]
chigwells finest wrote:I'd love to get all mine hand made, however due to reasons beyond my control ( money ) i have to go for otp
ones.

Whatever, fatty[/quote]

oi , its called rotund , anyway i'd rather be ' rotund ' than smug ............ :)
chigwells finest

Postby rare as rockinghorse shat on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:12 pm

Don't worry mate, I had to try 3 or 4 jackets myself before I found one that didn't leave me looking like 3 linked sausages...

Postby chigwells finest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:58 am

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Don't worry mate, I had to try 3 or 4 jackets myself before I found one that didn't leave me looking like 3 linked sausages...

i'm 54 and its all going east and west for me , just dont have the willpower to control my eating .
chigwells finest

Postby JerseyHammer on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Dover KUMB fan wrote:Ford windscreen wiper set up.
Every time you use a blast of screenwash the wipers go across twice, which leaves the windscreen nice & clear. After a couple of seconds when the screen is almost dry, it goes across AGAIN leaving a sh!tty smear across the screen. I must have used half my bloody reservoir of the stuff tthis morning.

My 14 year old Audi does that, it's very annoying.

Little trick that works on mine though, if you wait until the windscreen wiper has settled after the second "pass", flick the control to make it go up once again immediately and it won't go up a few seconds later.
JerseyHammer

Postby jastons on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 pm

This prick driving a BMW this morning

https://twitter.com/WHUUU6/status/96189 ... twterm%5E3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A quick check on the Dvla website shows the MOT expired 9 days ago
jastons

Postby DasNutNock on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Matt Damon, advertising Stella Artois.
DasNutNock

Postby southbrishammer on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:21 am

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Same ol' ***** still sticking milk into a cup with the teabag in, leaving it in there for mins whilst letting the kettle boil. Heads in phone, distracted, kettle has boiled and been left for at least a couple of mins, then they pour not boiling water into cold teabag milk, barely pay it any attention, stir a few times, then lift teabag out without even straining precious flavour and walking away without even once contemplating the horror they've committed.

I want to slice their faces off.

Absolute ****ing troglodytes, the lot of em.

You want a decent cup of tea, you have to drop out of the tea round and say "I'm making my own all the time, and no-one else's, ever". Once you've got over the offence and sarky comments you can just make tea how and when you want it.

Unless you are the boss and they are the minion making your drink because it's in their JD, in which case sack them for gross misconduct.
southbrishammer

Postby Samba on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 am

chigwells finest wrote:i'm 54 and its all going east and west for me , just dont have the willpower to control my eating .

I blame it on the stress of supporting WHU...
Samba

Postby Ferret on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Men with Beards, never understood why a 21 year old wants to look 65... :shock:
Ferret

Postby Greatest Cockney Rip Off on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Battery terminal on the bike coming loose at 60mph and me rolling to a stop on a really busy A road with no hard shoulder. Yeah that was fun.
Greatest Cockney Rip Off

Postby Dover KUMB fan on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am

Horsey types in supermarkets.
You can guarantee bumping into one of these at the weekend in Tesco's. Walking round a food shop FFS plastered in mud & god knows what else. Usually a big red faced old boot that makes you fear for the horse if that gets on its back.
Get changed & have a wash before going shopping! Headbanger
Dover KUMB fan

Postby Patito on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 am

view from the shires wrote:Doesn't almost everyone know more than a PT? The qualification requirement seems to be the ability to open the gym door. Obviously there are good ones, but many I have come across are chancers.

Yes, quite a lot of the information they 'teach' you on PT courses are years out of date.
Patito

Postby The Gibbins on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 am

People that say "listen" before they are about to make a point. It just makes me not want to listen at all, as if they think their every word is so important..
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat

Postby DasNutNock on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am

The Gibbins wrote:People that say "listen" before they are about to make a point. It just makes me not want to listen at all, as if they think their every word is so important..

"As I said" or "Like I said" is used by every broadcaster and interviewee in the UK now.
DasNutNock

Postby The Gibbins on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 am

DasNutNock wrote:
"As I said" or "Like I said" is used by every broadcaster and interviewee in the UK now.

yep, and the classic work place message "As per my last email..."
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat

Postby rare as rockinghorse shat on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am

The Gibbins wrote:yep, and the classic work place message "As per my last email..."

In fairness, that is required when you're dealing with a particularly feckless employee and you're cc'd into other people, to gently remind them that you have already told them once previously exactly what they needed to know.

Postby FreeWheeling on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Greatest Cockney Rip Off wrote:Battery terminal on the bike coming loose at 60mph and me rolling to a stop on a really busy A road with no hard shoulder. Yeah that was fun.

Little drop of loctite on the end of the bolt after you have tightened the terminal on will stop that
FreeWheeling

PreviousNext

Return to The Snug