Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Cockneyboy311
Has liked: 541 likes
Total likes: 410 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by Cockneyboy311 »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:50mph winds 4.30am :thdn:

Was that you or the Mrs?
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2634 likes

Post by sendô »

People moaning on facebook about being woken up by the wind, like they're 7 years old and can't simply turn over and go back to sleep.
Mega Ron
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 175 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

Bloody wind has taken down 6 fence panels in the past few days.

Does anyone know if companies will take away to old broken panels when delivering new ones?
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Witnessing the national coughing championship on the underground today. Those hearty souls on the central line just shaded it from the district line.
delbert
Has liked: 698 likes
Total likes: 697 likes

Post by delbert »

Talk Radio dicking about with their line up, Jon Holmes was the only thing keeping me awake sat on the A13 on my way home, there's some right boring twat on there now........
Tenbury
Has liked: 721 likes
Total likes: 1208 likes

Post by Tenbury »

The Nescafe Gold advert..

No wonder you've got no mates you ****hole, you dish up **** instant coffee...
jastons
Has liked: 885 likes
Total likes: 837 likes

Post by jastons »

Costa, Starbucks and other such places serve about 16 different kinds of coffee yet no one makes a decent cup of Tea.
Mega Ron
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 175 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

They all use the coffee machines to make them which is pretty annoying.
Dover KUMB fan
Total likes: 42 likes

Post by Dover KUMB fan »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Witnessing the national coughing championship on the underground today. Those hearty souls on the central line just shaded it from the district line.
Indeed. How I haven't kopped the apparent Typhoid that appears to be rife in the office is beyond me.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

People on the train smelling, it's the morning at least whack on some deodorant or aftershave at the minimum, if you aren't going to shower, god knows what they will whiff like on the way home
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 158 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Witnessing the national coughing championship on the underground today. Those hearty souls on the central line just shaded it from the district line.

yes but its when they deposit the remnants of said throat on the platform thats the prize
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 158 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

fmgod wrote:People on the train smelling, it's the morning at least whack on some deodorant or aftershave at the minimum, if you aren't going to shower, god knows what they will whiff like on the way home
hate when you get lumbered next to a guy , whose main love seems to be some sort of very spicy sausage from the night before , and whilst im here , had to use the bakerloo line on tuesday night , the trains seemed to be from the 1960's , was like a step back in time .
jastons

Post by jastons »

chigwells finest wrote: hate when you get lumbered next to a guy , whose main love seems to be some sort of very spicy sausage from the night before
Your Dad.
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 485 likes
Total likes: 1954 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

So, um.

Mrs MB pointed out a couple of small bloody splotches on my side of the bedsheet yesterday morning. Piles again, I suspected, but it certainly didn't feel like anything was up there so purely in the interests of research I snuck into the bathroom to crack one out. Just to check, like.

CUE AN GUSHING TORRENT OF DARK STICKY BLOOD AND SPOOF ERUPTING FROM MY OLD CHAP!!! Like a scene from The Exorcist, or one of those chocolate fountains they have at chavvy 16th birthday parties. Except blood and spoof, not chocolate.

I pretty much passed out, went very wobbly at the knees and ringpiece, never seen anything so distressing in my life. Of course, I assumed it was nut cancer. At the least. Rang the doctor and they couldn't see me until Tuesday (yesterday was Thursday and I'VE GOT NUT CANCER), so I texted my mate who's a GP and he called me back a couple of hours later. I was in a total panic by then, but he talked me down in a proper doctor kind of way. Fairly common, he said, probably just an infection of the spunk tube (he actually said that) or maybe a cyst. But not nut cancer. Well, maybe a 20% chance of nut cancer. Or more, maybe.

Yeah, that's all a bit irritating.
Jonah
Has liked: 637 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by Jonah »

Time for the old prostate probe I feel MB.
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 485 likes
Total likes: 1954 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

stuboy wrote:Time for the old prostate probe I feel MB.
Oh ok, when are you free?
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

jastons wrote:Costa, Starbucks and other such places serve about 16 different kinds of coffee yet no one makes a decent cup of Tea.
they don't make decent coffee either, what's your point?
r99c
Has liked: 682 likes
Total likes: 392 likes

Post by r99c »

Monkeybubbles wrote:So, um.

Mrs MB pointed out a couple of small bloody splotches on my side of the bedsheet yesterday morning. Piles again, I suspected, but it certainly didn't feel like anything was up there so purely in the interests of research I snuck into the bathroom to crack one out. Just to check, like.

CUE AN GUSHING TORRENT OF DARK STICKY BLOOD AND SPOOF ERUPTING FROM MY OLD CHAP!!! Like a scene from The Exorcist, or one of those chocolate fountains they have at chavvy 16th birthday parties. Except blood and spoof, not chocolate.

I pretty much passed out, went very wobbly at the knees and ringpiece, never seen anything so distressing in my life. Of course, I assumed it was nut cancer. At the least. Rang the doctor and they couldn't see me until Tuesday (yesterday was Thursday and I'VE GOT NUT CANCER), so I texted my mate who's a GP and he called me back a couple of hours later. I was in a total panic by then, but he talked me down in a proper doctor kind of way. Fairly common, he said, probably just an infection of the spunk tube (he actually said that) or maybe a cyst. But not nut cancer. Well, maybe a 20% chance of nut cancer. Or more, maybe.

Yeah, that's all a bit irritating.
This feels like one of those moments to crack out an old Cannibal Corpse (death metal band) classic - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

^
jastons

Post by jastons »

warp wrote: they don't make decent coffee either, what's your point?
They appear to make coffee that pleases the masses but the only place I can get a good cuppa is in my own home. No where else.