Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2487 likes
Total likes: 2711 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by sendô »

Hark at you posho's with your wheelie bins.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

sendô wrote:It takes 5 minutes to drag a sack out the front.
:shock:
you either produce a ton of garbage or live in the longest house ever built!
sendô

Post by sendô »

Ok, it takes about 5 mins to empty bins upstairs into sack, tie, take out, get the nappies from teh nappy bin, put in sack, tie up take out, go to the dustbin, get sack out of there, drag out, go into kitchen, empty bin, tie up, drag that and recycling out.

The joys of having kids. Oh how I long for the "one sack a week" days of yesteryear.
RichieRiv
Has liked: 305 likes
Total likes: 799 likes

Post by RichieRiv »

Bratish children and their halfwit parents.
CentenaryUpperHammer

Post by CentenaryUpperHammer »

Went to the cafe for breakfast yesterday morning & the two Mums feeding their toddlers chicken nuggets & chips at 10am pissed me off.

The cafe even offers kids breakfasts, cereals etc. Baffles me.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

sendô wrote:Oh how I long for the "one sack a week" days of yesteryear.
you've only got yourself to blame mate :)

still living the dream here!
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2019 likes
Total likes: 1494 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

RichieRiv wrote:Bratish children and their halfwit parents.
I hear you Rich. Some are even related......

Went to see my sister yesterday, and my 6yr old nephew was sitting watch TV, so I asked a few simple questions like "how's school" and "did he have a nice holiday" and the little ****er just blanked me. So my sister just says "you know what he's like, he don't like saying much".

So I'm like "Really? well I think he's an ignorant little **** that needs showing some ****ing manners"

Strangely, she thought that was more offensive. :lol:
sendô

Post by sendô »

CentenaryUpperHammer wrote:Went to the cafe for breakfast yesterday morning & the two Mums feeding their toddlers chicken nuggets & chips at 10am pissed me off.
I get where you're coming from, but my boy is going through a stage at the moment whereby if it isn't chicken nuggets - or something very similar - or fruit he simply wont eat it. So I do sympathise with parents feeding their kids what appears to be "crap".

I guess the difference is, if I cook him pasta for dinner and he refuses it he goes without (except maybe a slice of toast or something before bed). My brother in law and his mrs were recently seen to reward theirs with cake for lunch in a similar scenario.
jastons
Has liked: 902 likes
Total likes: 859 likes

Post by jastons »

As a father of a toddler..... It isn't uncommon for him to wake at 5am, eat breakfast before 6 and therefore be ready for 'lunch' at 10am.
the celestial insect

Post by the celestial insect »

I'm sure I've said it before, but parents who walk along ignoring their young children (or even pushing prams one handed, as I saw today), while they gawp at their phones and text. OK, so if it's urgent, stop, do it, then go. But 99% of the time they'll be updating their FB status or some other ****. I would like to see it made an offence. Fine them on the spot and/or take the phone off them.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Dreaming something so funny I woke up laughing. Has happened a few times now, and it's a great way to start the day.
Czech Hammer
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Czech Hammer »

West Ham fans who come on here to announce they are not going to be West Ham fans anymore.
Rocket
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Rocket »

Czech Hammer wrote:West Ham fans who come on here to announce they are not going to be West Ham fans anymore.
They come crawling back. They always do.
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2019 likes
Total likes: 1494 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Czech Hammer wrote:West Ham fans who come on here to announce they are not going to be West Ham fans anymore.
Can't say I've seen an announcement of this type if im honest Czech :?
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

[quote="warp"][quote="sendô"]Oh how I long for the "one sack a week" days of yesteryear.

im sure there's a rude answer to that one , which includes , your wife/mum etc , im surprised nobody hasnt replied with it
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 644 likes
Total likes: 594 likes

Post by vietnammer »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Can't say I've seen an announcement of this type if I'm honest Czech :?
Having seen three 'regimes' in my time on KUMB (as have you I think, Eggy) I do recall there have been a few of those in that time. All because of 'the board'.
Estuary
Has liked: 373 likes
Total likes: 140 likes

Post by Estuary »

Lazy c****, especially the lazy **** of a finance director who works for me.
Barking Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 63 likes

Post by Barking Iron »

claretandblue82 wrote:People who don't put their rubbish out the night before! Therefore waking people up in the morning with their dragging and banging of the bins!
Lay abouts who put there bins out Sunday night, so they can have a lay in Monday morning so giving seagulls a full 12 hours access to the bins. So I'm greeted with tampons shitty nappies and chicken bones as I get in my van on a Monday morning (our council don't deem it necessary to provide us with wheelie bins)
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

BARKING IRON wrote: Lay abouts who put there bins out Sunday night, so they can have a lay in Monday morning so giving seagulls a full 12 hours access to the bins. So I'm greeted with tampons shitty nappies and chicken bones as I get in my van on a Monday morning (our council don't deem it necessary to provide us with wheelie bins)
You should get Heston Blumenthal down there I'm sure he could whip up a breakfast for you from that!
Hampshire Hammer
Has liked: 2488 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by Hampshire Hammer »

claretandblue82 wrote:People who don't put their rubbish out the night before! Therefore waking people up in the morning with their dragging and banging of the bins!
We have wheelie bins so, other than some scroat typing the bin over, there is no risk of mess putting the bin out the night before. We always do it, for one reason I leave the house about 6.30am and I'm not going to drag them down the drive in my suit.

The old dear who used to live next door to us used to fill her wheelie starting about 6am on collection day. I swear that sometimes she must have been dropping the stuff from the roof the noise it made. :lol: