Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Hambrosia Stu

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

Hammers Dad wrote:People who shout abuse at football matches without good reason. Especially racist abuse. "Carlton you useless black c***" just as they kick off...no need.
:thup:
"f*** off Harewood you cheating ****ing ni***r" - shouted at massive volume in my left ear by the bloke behind me when I was sat in the home end at Plymouth, on our last meeting with them. Took a huge amount of restrait not to say anything.

The game was about 5 seconds old, and Marlon hadn't actually done anything apart from trotting up the pitch from the centre circle
Cambs Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Cambs Iron »

sendô wrote:Drivers who don't say thank you after I let them out.
I thought until a read further posts you worked in a car park and opened the barrier to let people out. :D
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Hambrosia Stu wrote:Marlon hadn't actually done anything apart from trotting up the pitch from the centre circle
Why wasn't he RUNNING, for f*cks sake?
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

The public. They smell, and carry disease.
LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

Certain drivers who sit around in car parks taking up all the parking spaces by parking in every 2 bays and then standing in the bays between them.....then moan when I turn up in me van and park between them.

People who drive to close to the people in front and have to keep braking...just hold back for christ sake,you ain't getting anywhere faster. :evil:

People moaning about the X Factor on facebook....if it winds you up that much,don't tume in.simple bloody solution.
ironilunga
Has liked: 378 likes
Total likes: 1193 likes

Post by ironilunga »

Philosophical Dan wrote:The public. They smell, and carry disease.
Anything public tends to smell. Toilets, Swimming pools, Car Parks. All places used by the diseased. . .a shame.
Julian's Dick

Post by Julian's Dick »

Twats who live out their lives on Twitter or Facebook.....I've got a mate, 31 in February and he announces when he is awake, what's for brekkie, when he is off to bed etc you catch my drift. He then goes on to put statements like 'Time to change, improving myself' and 'Realised it's about success, working my way towards it.'

Generally he gets ripped to pieces by my other mates because he's a busy little c*nt for doing it but in general sad twats who announce their every movement on social networking sites....I despise them.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

Julian's Dick wrote:Twats who live out their lives on Twitter or Facebook.....I've got a mate, 31 in February and he announces when he is awake, what's for brekkie, when he is off to bed etc you catch my drift. He then goes on to put statements like 'Time to change, improving myself' and 'Realised it's about success, working my way towards it.'

Generally he gets ripped to pieces by my other mates because he's a busy little c*nt for doing it but in general sad twats who announce their every movement on social networking sites....I despise them.
38 people like this.

What people? Why do the most self-obsessed facebook users always have a gaggle of sycophants in tow, lapping up their every banality?
Harlow Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 81 likes

Post by Harlow Hammer »

Could this the the quickest thread to reach 500 post!!

People on the train reading their kindles then moan when they can't hold it at arms lenght on a busy train.

People walking along texting or updating facebook/twitter that then stop in front of you and moan when crash into the back of them

Parents on the sideline of kids football shouting out things like, drop short, watch the back door, hold your man, push on. They have no idea how the game is played yet come out with all these. Let the kids run about like flies roudn sh*t at least until they are older and undestand what they all mean.

People who get on the bus, scan their oyster card which then says they have no credit and they then have an arguement with the driver cos they are not allowed on. Fu*k of the bus I am late for work already.

Pay as you go users who ring, hang up and expect you to call back. When you don't and you ask why they hung up they say they didn't want to waste their credit....well don't phone me then. I don;t want to waste my money phoning you back.

Iphone user who insist on going on and on about the phone, it's apps etc i don't care, I llike my Blackberry so f**k off.

People who sit on the aisle seat when the two next to the wndow are free. Don't moan when i clamber over you to get to the free seat.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

Harlow Hammer wrote:Pay as you go users who ring, hang up and expect you to call back. When you don't and you ask why they hung up they say they didn't want to waste their credit....well don't phone me then. I don;t want to waste my money phoning you back.
You shouldn't know people like that. Bar their numbers. You're better off without friends like that.
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 837 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Post by -DL- »

People that use the phrase 'ATM' No it's not. We are not in America. It is not called an Automated Teller Machine here. It's a ****ing cash-point machine.

British that use American phrases.
Gormless drivers
Drivers that don't signal thier exit on a roundabout meaning you miss the gap cos you ain't got a ****ing clue where they are going
Drivers on mobiles
People that are stupid, proper thick, so you have to explain things over and over and they STILL don't get it.
Young female drivers.
Old drivers
Old people in general
Drivers that stay in the overtaking lane in 40-50 MPH limits, that drive 5MPH under the limit and just sit there
Middle-lane drivers
Any driver that drives a BMW/Merc/Audi/VW
Anyone with a Vauxhall
Any driver that drives with foglights on in broad daylight. It doesn't make your car look cool. No, it makes you look a ****
Young drivers that drive with just thier sidelights on at night because they think it looks cool. No, it makes you look a ****
Young people in general
Middle aged people trying to look cool. No, it makes you look a ****.
Middle aged people in General
Pets. ****ing fur-moulting **** eating ****ers
People that let animals lick their face. You do realise it was whiping it's own arse with that just prior, right?
Dog owners that don't pick up their dog-****
Dog owners in parks with dogs off leads around kids. 'He won't hurt him' they say as lassie comes bounding up, ****ting the life out of a petrified 2 YO. Already has hurt him, he has **** himself. In any other scenario, anyone put the shits up my kid and caused them to cry they would get a punch. Keep your mutt on a lead ffs.
Smoking in cars with the windows shut, especially when kids are in the car
Kids in the car
Happy c**** with a perma-smile on their face. f*** off and take your jolliness elsewhere, leave me to be miserable. c****.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

People who you argue with who completely fail to grasp the importance of logic.
Harlow Hammer

Post by Harlow Hammer »

It's usally my wife's sister calling her.

Typicall chavy, workshy benefits scrounger. Doesn't want to waste their money but quite happy for you waste yours.

I keep in touch with all my friends using BBM innit!
Harlow Hammer

Post by Harlow Hammer »

F** me who rattled your cage DL
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 837 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Post by -DL- »

Harlow Hammer wrote:F** me who rattled your cage DL
They are just the 'little things' :lol:
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

On the facebook front, one word and that is 'mothers'

Over the past 2 weeks I know exactly what has happened to a friends daughter, how many sleepless night they've had, how many trips to the doctor, what the doctors have said each time, how upset said daughter is getting blahblahblahblah...thank god Facebook has a hide function :thup:
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Dyer's Leg wrote:Pets. f***ing fur-moulting sh*t eating w***ers
Tea spat all over keyboard moment for me when reading that, luckily no one in the workplace saw!
Harlow Hammer

Post by Harlow Hammer »

On the facebook thing.

I used to use it and then stopped. Had about 150 people as "friends" etc

Anyway, started running and using my ipod to track my runs, distance etc.

What I didn't know is that it was set up to upload all my runs to the facebook page which in turn sent a message to everyone saying I had just done 5k run in 25mins etc

I only found out because someone who I hadn't seen for years asked how my running was going.

It didn't irritate me but made laugh as it probably irritated everyone else.
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Got to say my mouthful of drink come out when I read DL's list too, and that's only the little things, ****ing hell! :shock:
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

People who can't help dribbling all over their keyboard... :wink: