Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by Kitt the car »

Philosophical Dan wrote:Short people who think they can compensate for their lack of height by being a jumped-up little twat. You know the type - Bernie Ecclestone, Martin O Neil, Sarkozy etc.

Little Man Syndrome! Had a manager just like that!
jevs
Has liked: 472 likes
Total likes: 293 likes

Post by jevs »

women who leave the toilet seat down :thup:
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 618 likes
Total likes: 578 likes

Post by vietnammer »

Philosophical Dan wrote:Short people who think they can compensate for their lack of height by being a jumped-up little twat. You know the type - Bernie Ecclestone, Martin O Neil, Sarkozy etc.
Mart13 wrote:Little Man Syndrome! Had a manager just like that!
Know the type alas. What gets me is when they raise their head when talking to you so as to look down their nose. No, sorry shortarse it just looks childish.
LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

That stupid way of talking that the majority of todays youth seem to speak in,the way they dress.
...oh and that silly little walk they seem to have. Also when people are on a mobile and decide to move the handset from their ear to their mouth to talk.Headbanger

Basically I hate everything about the youth and wish I was born in another era.
Czech Hammer
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Czech Hammer »

Jimmy Krankie
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Don't know how old you are mate but I feel the same as you and I'm 19, wish I was born in another era myself too.
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

those b*stard squeezy bottles of tomato sauce
the ones where the direction of sauce is never the same as where you are pointing the nossle part, then its all or nothing and you end up with a foot and half streak of sauce extending from your plate across the worktop
Harlow Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 81 likes

Post by Harlow Hammer »

[quote="Philosophical Dan]It's nothing to get upset about. You're just an inferior example of manhood, overlooked by women, and passed over for promotion.[/quote]

Can't argue with that. I get overlooked by most people

Still back on subject.........

Loading the dishwasher full of mugs and when you go to find one there are none in the cupboard.......surely it takes just as long to wash it up by hand than to put it in the dishwasher and search for another cup.

When you have just hoovered the car out and someone gets in with muddy feet,eats a bag of crisps or leave chocolate wrapper in the door pocket or in the centre console.
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 674 likes
Total likes: 1289 likes

Post by davids cross »

WHU88 wrote:That stupid way of talking that the majority of todays youth seem to speak in,the way they dress.
...oh and that silly little walk they seem to have. Also when people are on a mobile and decide to move the handset from their ear to their mouth to talk.

Chill bro, you my bredrin, my homie.

48 year old white man attempt... :lol:
LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

{/quote]Don't know how old you are mate but I feel the same as you and I'm 19, wish I was born in another era myself too.[/quote]

I'm 23 mate. Glad I'm not the only one who is embarrased by our fellow youngsters. :thup:
jimmy dean

Post by jimmy dean »

WHU88 wrote:That stupid way of talking that the majority of todays youth seem to speak in,the way they dress.
...oh and that silly little walk they seem to have. Also when people are on a mobile and decide to move the handset from their ear to their mouth to talk

Your right about the way they walk,blokes normally walk with their shoulders rolling,but these little c**** seem to mince along with their hips waggling and taking little mincey steps like girls.....oh and they have those poofy bags wrapped around them... your a man for fcuks sake... you have keys a phone and a wallet....3 pockets is enough :evil:
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2634 likes

Post by sendô »

Drivers who don't say thank you after I let them out.
The way the missus always seems to want to yak at me when I'm reading or watching something on the tele.
The way she spends all of Sunday ignoring me just because I strolled in at half 6 that morning completely ****ed.
Any mention of Christmas before December.
Any mention of "The holiday season".
People who interrupt me while I'm eating my lunch when their pointless inane question could easily wait 15 minutes.
The endless talking and really, really **** "games" on commercial radio during the morning and evening commutes.
People who don't quote what I tell them to quote and instead try to flog me something that I don't want or need.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Harlow Hammer wrote:When you have just hoovered the car out and someone gets in with muddy feet,eats a bag of crisps or leave chocolate wrapper in the door pocket or in the centre console.
Good call. That ****'s me off something chronic. My wife treats my car as a mobile bin.
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 674 likes
Total likes: 1289 likes

Post by davids cross »

sendô wrote:Drivers who don't say thank you after I let them out.
Indeed.....I only do it to get a wave :lol:
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

sendô wrote:Drivers who don't say thank you after I let them out.

I don't even drive and this pisses me off when I'm in a car. I do thank anyone who lets me cross at a zebra crossing, even though they legally have to, I actually feel bad for stopping a driver to cross the road. Jeez I must be the nicest pedestrian in the world :D
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

The phrase "I've just sent you an email".

Yes you have, and the reason I haven't replied 30 seconds after you hit send is because I'm doing something else.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 342 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Another one for drivers that do not acknowledge your "excellent driving and manners".

Biggest gripe, pedestrian crossings, acknowledge me that I have stopped for you to cross you rude chubby chasing mother f**kers!!!

Manners again, if I hold a door open for you, acknowledge me you ****!

It's all about manners innit!
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1170 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

People who use crisps as a shovel when eating them with dip. It's called dip, not scoop.
hammer_lad

Post by hammer_lad »

People with no manners

as above, people who try and get on the tube before you've even had a chance to get off
people who get on the tube then huff when there's no seat on the central line at 09.30am. - they are getting off in 6 minutes and they cannot stand for that amount of time.
Foreigners on the tube with massive rucksack's on their back at 09.30 or 17.30
The tube.

People who walk along texting and dont ****ing look where they are going - this is mostly women telling their **** of a boyfriend that they are on the way home - which ready meal shall i pick up for dinner.

cyclists who cycle on the pavement in london
cyclists who cycle the wrong way down a 1 way street then moan at you if you happen to walk out in front of them.
Cyclists who jump the lights
Cyclists

Motorcyclists who feel the need to sit at the lights revving their engines and then go on orange despite the fact that there are people still crossing.

This is my kind of thread!
Jabsco79
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by Jabsco79 »

Listening to people in supermarkets moan because they've moved the jam or something to a different aisle as if its the end of the world. Just use your eyes and look for the signage boards or use some common i.e. stop looking for Hartleys Blackcurrant in the fresh meat aisle and try thinking logically.

Queing in a supermarket when there are 'middle managers' wandering round looking gormless instead of doing something productive like opening more checkouts.

Girls who climb on their boyfriends shoulders at concerts just so as THEY can get a better view and be spotted on TV without giving a sh*t to the consideration of people behind them.

The way Tess Daly says 'judges' and 'couples' on Strictly makes me chuck something at the TV

People who say 'pardon' when you tell them you've got an ear infection as if its the funniest joke on earth.

Radio 5 live presenters who have to work a football analogy into every single story they discuss as if to sound trendy and with it.

Adrian Chiles (little in height if not girth)

Wrong size clothes being on the wrong size hangers (mostly M&S)

Watching Paramount Comedy and them showing the exact same repeat episode of a programme they showed last week and yet the series in question has about 200 episodes to choose from.

People from the home counties who put on a 'Mockney' accent - should be a law passed to shoot them