Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Barking Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 63 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by Barking Iron »

AnthraxDave wrote:Been a bit scared after pooping/farting blood most mornings for the past month or so.
Only just managed to get a Docs appointment for next week.
(If bleeding from your arse does not count as "urgent" when wanting an appointment, then I don't know what does!)

I'm hoping it has just been the stress of finishing my Uni stuff that caused it all.

The receptionist woman on the phone was just really pathetic, feminist c**t. Bet if I was a female called to say I had found a lump somewhere, I'd have been seen within minutes.
She actually used the term "Man Flu" towards me :lol:
I was ****ting blood at 1 stage went all the way with it and had the camera up the batty where your insides are projected onto a 60” flat screen. The health professional told me it had nothing to do with me eating spicy food but it always happened the first **** after eating spicy food.
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2011 likes
Total likes: 1496 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Some knob telling me I have OCD because I like clocks to be showing the right time.
S-H
Has liked: 5737 likes
Total likes: 9653 likes

Post by S-H »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Some knob telling me I have OCD because I like clocks to be showing the right time.
All 50 of them?
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 494 likes
Total likes: 1972 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Some knob telling me I have OCD because I like clocks to be showing the right time.
The right time for what?
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2476 likes
Total likes: 2707 likes

Post by sendô »

Being told I'm "babysitting" when the missus goes out and I've got the kids on my own.

In fact that really irks me. No-one says that to the missus when she's got them alone and I'm out.

Actually, the way dads get treated differently to mums in general irritates the hell out of me.
westham,eggyandchips

sendô wrote:Being told I'm "babysitting" when the missus goes out and I've got the kids on my own.

In fact that really irks me. No-one says that to the missus when she's got them alone and I'm out.

Actually, the way dads get treated differently to mums in general irritates the hell out of me.
Easily avoided....... don’t have any of the horrible little spongers.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Easily avoided....... don’t have any of the horrible little spongers.
Yeah, but who's going to make your dinner? Oh, you meant the kids.
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by The Gibbins »

People at work that open a brand new bottle of milk as if the one that is half full and opened the same day has gone off..

A bit petty i guess but i don't get it

...and those that put an empty milk bottle back in the fridge :eh:
Mega Ron
Has liked: 168 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Easily avoided....... don’t have any of the horrible little spongers.
DasNutNock wrote: Yeah, but who's going to make your dinner? Oh, you meant the kids.
:D
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 834 likes
Total likes: 4922 likes

Post by -DL- »

The Gibbins wrote:People at work that open a brand new bottle of milk as if the one that is half full and opened the same day has gone off..

A bit petty i guess but i don't get it

...and those that put an empty milk bottle back in the fridge :eh:
In a similar context - people like my wife that have a habit of putting the smallest amounts of anything back in the cupboard/fridge. Like not enough milk left in the bottle for a coffee - yet still put back in the fridge. Not enough butter for a full slice - back in the fridge - a tiny amount of toothpaste left in the tube that requires loads of twisting and squeezing to get out - back in the bathroom cabinet.

'I don't want to waste it and waste money' says the woman that dries the washing in the dryer on a hot sunny day, or leaves wet washing in the machine overnight so it needs to be rewashed the next day...
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

warp wrote: they probably fart right before leaving too
Yep nailed on.

What happens then, is that it stops on the next floor, stench still in place and everyone getting in (usually sod's law guarantees that it's hot women in their 20s) will think it is you.
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

Moving house and job in a month. Way benefits are set up at my new place means I have got to have a load of new insurances .

Have got two medicals in the next two weeks, having just had my annual medical and follow up tests in the last two weeks as well.

I can't take much more prodding, poking and blood letting, it's getting beyond a joke. The last one even did an echo cardiogram and a treadmill test but every insurer wants to do their own thing.

c****. Why can't hey just take my word for :-)
Tenbury
Has liked: 729 likes
Total likes: 1228 likes

Post by Tenbury »

-DL- wrote:
In a similar context - people like my wife that have a habit of putting the smallest amounts of anything back in the cupboard/fridge. Like not enough milk left in the bottle for a coffee - yet still put back in the fridge. Not enough butter for a full slice - back in the fridge - a tiny amount of toothpaste left in the tube that requires loads of twisting and squeezing to get out - back in the bathroom cabinet.

'I don't want to waste it and waste money' says the woman that dries the washing in the dryer on a hot sunny day, or leaves wet washing in the machine overnight so it needs to be rewashed the next day...
The kid's mother is just the same ( gets it from her mother who's minted yet lives the life of a Bag-Lady).
Most infuriating,she stands all empty sauce/oil/,et c bottles on their heads,so the last drop isn't wasted....opening the bloody fridge becomes catching practice.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

White Goodman wrote:Why can't hey just take my word for :-)
Because they're taking one look at you and thinking "obvious PED user".
WHU_Del
Location: In the words of William Morris: 'I come not from Heaven, but from Essex'.

Post by WHU_Del »

My own lack of self-control.
I had sworn that the club would not get a penny from me all the time that this board are in charge. Then I noticed that the club shop in Lakeside had the Thames Ironworks shirts for twenty quid...
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

^ steal them.
Mega Ron
Has liked: 168 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

WHU_Del wrote:My own lack of self-control.
I had sworn that the club would not get a penny from me all the time that this board are in charge. Then I noticed that the club shop in Lakeside had the Thames Ironworks shirts for twenty quid...
Get them from Sports Direct.

I expect that even that fat c**** business is more ethically run than our club.
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

DasNutNock wrote:
Because they're taking one look at you and thinking "obvious PED user".
Probably, here's hoping my medical records don't state the one time I tried to get testosterone replacement therapy (that I didn't need) via my doctor.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Seriously? You asked your quack for T? Did he run a blood test or anything, or just look you in the eye and say “Why? Considering a career in MMA?”?
westham,eggyandchips

WHU_Del wrote:My own lack of self-control.
Go and stand in the corner and face the other way.