Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Jabsco79 wrote:People from the home counties who put on a 'Mockney' accent - should be a law passed to shoot them
You korlin' me a cahnt, sahnshine?
jimmy dean

Post by jimmy dean »

When women walk past me while im at work going "ive gotta drop him off at school, then put the washine machine on, then bloody come back out to pick him up, AND i gotta but some milk!! " my fcukin heart bleeds for you !! what a tough day that is :evil:
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

FreeWheeling wrote:those b*stard squeezy bottles of tomato sauce
the ones where the direction of sauce is never the same as where you are pointing the nossle part, then its all or nothing and you end up with a foot and half streak of sauce extending from your plate across the worktop
:lol:
Cracked me up that did! Spoken with true irritation!!!
Of all the annoying things in the world you could have picked... that certainly wins the award for most random.
I know where you're coming from though

A million and one driving irritations....people not waving; people who stop on roundabouts blocking anyone else from using it; people who stop at totally unsuitable times to let someone out of a junction causing you to do an emergency stop, when if they'd looked in the mirror or just been generally aware they'd realise if they'd just carried on the person would have pulled out the junction 10 seconds later anyway with the natural flow of the traffic; people who drive down narrow country lanes but don't have the driving skills to do so and then look at you as though you are some sort of idiot when you expect them to reverse 10 feet to allow you past-even worse are the ones who expect you to reverse 100 yards, around bends, because they are incapable of reversing 10 feet into the massive lay-by behind them...
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

Jabsco79 wrote:Girls who climb on their boyfriends shoulders at concerts just so as THEY can get a better view and be spotted on TV without giving a sh*t to the consideration of people behind them.
There should be a law which states that is only acceptable if they have their baps out
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

People who park on double yellows to go to KFC. I wasn't aware that it was in the Highway Code that it's okay to park on them, so long as you stick your hazards on.
Hindley Hammer
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 48 likes

Post by Hindley Hammer »

People who park illegally and think it's ok because they have switched on their hazard lights. Usually outside fast food shop or at an ATM

EDIT: Great minds :D
LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

Cyclists who cycle on the pavement in london
cyclists who cycle the wrong way down a 1 way street then moan at you if you happen to walk out in front of them.
Cyclists who jump the lights
Cyclists.

:D

Cyclists who use pelican crossings to stop traffic so they can ****ing move.
Cyclists who ride side by side.
Cyclists using there bell on the pavement so pedestrians move...get on the ****ing road you c***.
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Talking of ATM's I hate c**** who stand at the ****ing thing for ages, I'm talking over 2 minutes, nothing irritates me more.

I love this thread :lol:
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Cyclists who cycle on the pavement in london
cyclists who cycle the wrong way down a 1 way street then moan at you if you happen to walk out in front of them.
Cyclists who jump the lights
Cyclists

:D

Cyclists who use pelican crossings to stop traffic so they can f***ing move.
Cyclists who ride side by side.
Cyclists using there bell on the pavement so pedestrians move...get on the f***ing road you ****..
Cyclists who use the cycle lane until they come to a red light at which point they ride up onto the path and continue whilst everyone else has to stop.
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

Tossers who get paid **** loads but all they do is f*** things up... then pass the buck in every direction, rather than admit to their failings
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

People who order Guiness when it's 4 deep at the bar and then moan it doesn't taste the same as in Ireland.
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

Cyclists who give cyclists a bad name

Complaints about cyclists = complaints about manners (most of the time)

I'll cycle the wrong way up a one-way street (as it is more sensible than attempting to push my bike along the very narrow pavement), but will stop, get off, give way to both traffic & pedestrians as I'm aware I should do so

I'll hop up on the pavement, if it is safe to do so and affects no pedestrians, if it means I can by-pass the idiot drivers at the junction who'd happily knock me off my bike through their selfish ignorance

I don't stick religiously to the law when I'm on my bike, but I'm totally aware that if I do hop up onto the pavement the pedestrians have the right of way.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

People (women) who take 45 minutes to repack their handbags after paying at the tills.

People (women) who take 45 minutes to drive away after returning to their car on a busy forecourt, having put £10 of unleaded in.

People who quickly pull out in front of you who then drive at 15mph.
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Another one [God I love this place] You're at the bar, you order a round of drinks you take them to your table and everyone at the table is sat on their phones! I hate it, you then sit down and everyone is still sat around the table on their phones and you, who can actually last more than 5 minutes without checking facebook/twitter/messaging your other half/friends is just sat there.

I also find cyclists who jump up on the pavement at red lights irritating!
hammer_lad

Post by hammer_lad »

RyanWHUFC wrote:Talking of ATM's I hate c***s who stand at the f***ing thing for ages, I'm talking over 2 minutes, nothing irritates me more.

I love this thread :lol:
and you stand behind the **** for up to 5 minutes while they put in about 14 different debit cards and then they take out a tenner of if it's the tesco near my work a ****ing fiver!

if they only needed a fiver, where cant you pay by card these days.
hammer_lad

Post by hammer_lad »

another tube one

Get all the way to the barriers and the tart in front of you gets right up to them, then realises she hasnt actually got her ticket in her hand and decides that she needs to hunt for it, resting her bag on the barrier.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 342 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Great call on the petrol station, once paid, if busy I start the motor, pull away and then sort our receipts, seatbelt etc so people can fill up, how many people sit there for what seems 10 minutes!!!!! Bastards the lot of them!!!!

Also, tyre pressures, if somebody is waiting I move the motor and then put on the dustcaps when finished.

I am just too damn polite and think of others me 8-)

Driving in the dark, if you don't like it don't do it, but stop driving at 15mph and keep braking when nothing is in front of you! Go to specsavers or take some "confidence" pills.
loopyludo

Post by loopyludo »

People who pull out of a junction onto a main road, forcing me to brake when there is absolutely nothing behind me
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

The french.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

People who work at the Dump (Household waste recycling centre).