Little things in life that make you smile

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

WHU Independent
Has liked: 1639 likes
Total likes: 507 likes

Re: Little things in life that make you smile

Post by WHU Independent »

Being in a gay pub, seeing the q for the mens, then being clever and going to have a slash in the Women's only to find a woman standing outside desperate for a pee, when I exit; "What the f*** are you doing in there?" she demands.

Thinking on my feet I said "I'm gender fluid love, I'm a woman today." She burst out laughing, went and had a pee (I assume) and then come and joined me my mates on our table, still laughing. We found out we had the same sense of humour and sat talking till closing time, laughing all the time.

A really tonic for this day and age.
ageing hammer
Has liked: 484 likes
Total likes: 1474 likes

Post by ageing hammer »

^^^^^^

Love this :D
V-M
Has liked: 55 likes
Total likes: 59 likes

Post by V-M »

Waking up on a Monday morning and remembering I have booked the day off work for no particular reason at all. (Apart from it being half term and the rest of the family are off as well).
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

Apache is letting off some 30mm cannon on the range :D
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 340 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

My friends sons girlfriend, she is a red head, tasty & 20, been helping her with her CV, she just offered me sex. I will of course decline, but made me feel about 20 foot tall :lol:
Jonah
Has liked: 635 likes
Total likes: 537 likes

Post by Jonah »

Two and half weeks post discectomy op and I've managed to walk 9 miles since Sunday relatively pain free - shins are now killing me though because they havent been used in anger since mid December.

I honestly can't believe the difference from the pain I was feeling with a herniated L5/S1 disc and subsequent sciatica issue that I've tried to live with for nearly 5 years. Another few weeks and I'll be able to try light swimming, treadmill, cross training and more core work to slowly build up my fitness that had dropped off a cliff in that time. I still can't sit up straight or drive for 4 weeks but just being able to sleep, shower and walk without feeling like I have a red hot poker running from my arse to my left foot every second is just ****ing marvelous.

To anyone that has suffered sciatica or still have it, I salute you.

Edit: Obviously not as good as getting the come on from a 20 year old but I'm having it. :)
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

Clacton-ammer wrote:I will of course decline
:shock:
we need a pic so we can tell you whether you need to see a doctor or not.
S-H
Has liked: 5739 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

He definitely needs to see a doctor, for that wild imagination of his...

DM
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 22 likes

Post by DM »

She probably said 'Would you like specs?' and the deaf f*cker heard it differently :lol:
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Do what? :lol:
Hammer1972
Has liked: 57 likes
Total likes: 213 likes

Post by Hammer1972 »

What he heard "Fancy a shag?"

What she said "You look like my dad"
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

:lol:

She just said thank you really nicely, we all know what that really means the little hussy...
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

WHU Independent wrote:Being in a gay pub, seeing the q for the mens, then being clever and going to have a slash in the Women's only to find a woman standing outside desperate for a pee, when I exit; "What the **** are you doing in there?" she demands.

Thinking on my feet I said "I'm gender fluid love, I'm a woman today." She burst out laughing, went and had a pee (I assume) and then come and joined me my mates on our table, still laughing. We found out we had the same sense of humour and sat talking till closing time, laughing all the time.

What happened after closing time!!!
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2633 likes

Post by sendô »

Clacton-ammer wrote::lol:

She just said thank you really nicely, we all know what that really means the little hussy...
Did she lean in and say "If only there was something I could do for you..." with a suggestive look?

If so, she probably meant making sure you got home safe or fetching your slippers for you.
ageing hammer
Has liked: 484 likes
Total likes: 1474 likes

Post by ageing hammer »

Clacton-ammer wrote::lol:

Clackers = Harvey Weinstein :D
V-M
Has liked: 55 likes
Total likes: 59 likes

Post by V-M »

Clackers! :shock:

Nothing like a red head on heat!!!

Probably has a Brazilian that makes her minge look like its been decorated with a frozen fish finger.

I'm off for a cold shower.
WestHamByTheSea
Location: Turning the TV off, making some tea, and saying modern life well it's rubbish...

Post by WestHamByTheSea »

Saw a drunk seagull today. Didn't actually see it take a sup, but trust me, it was all about how it was flying.

Funnily enough a highlight yesterday was seeing what I can only assume was a sober Peregrine Falcon flying over Poole quay (maybe just held his drink better I suppose).
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 338 likes
Total likes: 719 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

stuboy wrote:To anyone that has suffered sciatica or still have it, I salute you.
That would be me mate, I was crippled with it for nearly a year. Pain was agonising, I had an unhealthy addiction to Tramadol and was virtually immobile the whole way through it. Was about to have the op when I found a miracle cure that was drug-free and touch wood, it hasn't returned.
Jonah
Has liked: 635 likes
Total likes: 537 likes

Post by Jonah »

Greatest Cockney Rip Off wrote: That would be me mate, I was crippled with it for nearly a year. Pain was agonising, I had an unhealthy addiction to Tramadol and was virtually immobile the whole way through it. Was about to have the op when I found a miracle cure that was drug-free and touch wood, it hasn't returned.
Wow GCRO, what was that?? Glad you got it sorted. I was lucky enough not to have any addiction to tramadol or codeine (I only took 20 a day and I was fine ;) ) Mine started after a house move in 2013, at this point I was still cycling to work (30 mile round trip) every day so put it down to back soreness through exercise and it just got gradually worse, I would have probably 2 or 3 flare ups a month meaning bed rest and stretching for a couple of days each time, repeat ad nauseum trying to live a normal life until full herniation in December.
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 844 likes

Post by mushy »

WHU Independent wrote: We found out we had the same sense of humour and sat talking till closing time, laughing all the time.

Is love in the air Indie?