Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.
Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo
Well, 2016 was quite a year wasn't it? So how about 2017? Name five celebrities who you think may not last until 31 December 2017, and I will try to keep track and award prizes of the lifelong adulation of the rest of The Snug for the following:
- First one
- Most out of five
- Most surprising (judge's choice)
To get it underway, my choices:
Her Majesty The Queen
Dame Judi Dench
Disclaimer: This is just a bit of fun, and is in no way intended to imply that any entrant would wish the death of any of their choices. Any contestant found to be involved in the death of any of their choices in any way will be disqualified. Entries, and amendments to entries, will be accepted up to midnight on 3 January 2017; any subsequent entries or amendments will be disregarded.
- Posts: 2422
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:46 am
- Location: South Bris
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:58 pm
- Posts: 2267
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 pm
- Location: Near Moscow
- Posts: 1638
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 3:56 am
- Location: A long way from England
Olivia De Havilland
- Posts: 39423
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 pm
- Location: ...helter skelter.....up, down,
George H W Bush
Liz Windsor HRH
Liz's racist husband Phil
Olivia De Haaviland
- Posts: 22074
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:41 pm
- Location: in the pessimistically optimistic camp.
Hopefully, 2017 will see the reaper targeting the global ****hole population rather than the nice ones. How about a few of the banged up paedophiles, a few more despots and thieving bastards?
Last edited by DasNutNock
on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2116
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am
- Location: A galaxy far, far away
Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernández Wotsit
- Tory boy
- Posts: 10120
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:45 am
- Location: The GridIRONS - 2015 & 2016 KUMBowl Champion
The b*stard that keeps singing "go compare"
Dame Vera Lynn
Billy Graham (If god wants him to join him)
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:18 pm
Macaulay Culkin (youngest)
but no doubt celebrities will want to be on this list, as despite it being a annus horribilis, we were rubbish at this for 2016.
- Posts: 716
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 pm
hemelite wrote:The b*stard that keeps singing "go compare"
I think that's Romford's gig.
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
- Posts: 11870
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:29 am
- Location: The oil drum in the Garden of England
- Posts: 5253
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:08 pm
- Location: Getting a nosebleed from the dizzy heights!
Phil the Greek
Johnny Byrne's Boots
- Posts: 15086
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:19 pm
- Location: Hit it, find it, hit it again
Phil The Bubble
Mods ..... this thread needs to stay live for the whole year. It always seems to fall off the coupon after a couple of months and I can never remember who I've picked.
- Posts: 3611
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:32 am
- Location: Make piss ..... check ..... crossed arms .... check .... wife hates me ... result!!
My tips for 2017:
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:00 pm
- Location: Hereford
<Insert major ex West Ham player such as Bonds/Brooking/Hurst>
Kitt the car
- Posts: 5211
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 am
- Location: Tooting & STBL on match days.
Arge from Towie
- Posts: 6428
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm
- Location: Fascination Street
I think we should have an index. using 100 years old, you get more points for how far we are away from that magical figure. So zero points for Kirk Douglas, only 10 for HM Queen and a whopping 47 points for George Michael. Look forward to another year of crocodile tears over strangers.
- Posts: 8065
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 10:21 am
- Location: The Hamlets of the Tower
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: WS
Return to The Snug
Users browsing this forum: johnk1 and 5 guests