What are celebrities really like?

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: What are celebrities really like?

Postby The Old Man of Storr on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Skandi Brudson wrote: - The Old Man of Storr"]The Troggs were playing at Bangor University during the late 70s so me and my mates went off to see them - we were quite near the front and I got an aisle seat - Reg Presley [ God rest his soul ] wore a one piece leather outfit and as he came off the stage he passed right by me , I went to clap him on the back and he ducked thinking I was going to punch him ! His leather one piece was covered in sweat and my hand came back all wet [ now there's an opening line for my next novel ] .- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. There are literally tears streaming down my face.

Move over Jimmy Carr , there's a new kid in town . :)
The Old Man of Storr

Postby DasNutNock on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm

"Har har har har har har haaaar!"

DasNutNock

Postby hammerdivone on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 pm

orbital wrote:not a celebrity as such but Scott Duxbury was actually very good company.

When I met him he was an obnoxious twat, telling me how one day he would be running the team he supported, Manchester United!
hammerdivone

Previous

Return to The Snug