personalised WHU email addresses

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

personalised WHU email addresses

Postby 3Dicks on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:57 pm

I hope this is isn't a problem posting this here, in fact I'm sure I found the site originally from a post on here but I cannot find it now. I'll start by stating I am in no way affiliated with the site below I'm simply a customer happy with the service I have paid for and thought maybe other hammers fans would be interested, I think perhaps it's the kind of thing people use and it works and don't often pass onto others.

http://www.whu.email/

Having got frustrated with the free email services and the amount of spam I get then having my account compromised I looked for an alternative, as I said above I found the below site via this forum. having used it for 2 years I'm really happy I only ever get the mails I actually want to see, no spam at all and never had any connectivity issues to the server.of course you have to be a bit careful who you give your email address out to in the first place to avoid spam but on this service you're not a product for them to sell like you are with the free services. I can receive mail by phone as with any other service following the instructions on the site with the added bonus of having a @whu.email or @westhamunited.email address which always sparks conversation.
3Dicks

Re: personalised WHU email addresses

Postby Burnley Hammer on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:13 pm

munited.london is available for £6.99 per year

Then you could have your email address as westh@munited.london
Burnley Hammer

Location: was Colne, Burnley, Hull, Colchester, Norwich, Derby.... Now Nottingham

Postby screech on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Bitter n twisted was the originator I believe
screech

Postby Hummer_I_mean_Hammer on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Burnley Hammer wrote:munited.london is available for £6.99 per year

Then you could have your email address as westh@munited.london" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cool :thup:
Hummer_I_mean_Hammer

Return to The Snug