Sky new customer codes

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Sky new customer codes

Postby Nap on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 pm

screech wrote:log into your sky account and find the thinking of leaving page
or click here https://secure.sky.com/mysky-cancelsky? ... 0wodvXYI6A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At the bottom right hand corner, is the subheading 'still looking to cancel? Click on the Sky TV option underneath

If you're eligible for a discount you should be redirected to a questionnaire page, which will ask you why you want to cancel your package. Click on 'worried about the cost'

if you're eligible, you will be redirected to a page offering a discount on your bill

Be careful with this as you could be tying yourself into a new contract. I was offered 10% off for 18 months. The small print states that by accepting this offer I will be accepting a new 18 month contract! No thanks.
Nap
Hates cheese

Postby Dover KUMB fan on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Reduced the Sky bill by £50 a month last night, & got the fastest broadband on offer thrown in.
I found a virgin offer that way undercut them, so I made that 'cancellation call'.
Huge saving for the sake of a 20min phone call. :scarfer:
Dover KUMB fan

Postby chigwells finest on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

ive just signed up to sky q , for £ 25 pm for everything bar the sport , which i think is decent , buying a new build house and the internet speed is pretty pony , but no fibre in the development yet so that cant be helped .

Mr Kodi will help me for everything else , plus i have now tv at £ 6.99 a month which gets me sky1 , living and atlantic , fox and quite a few others , thats well worth having
chigwells finest

Postby sendô on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 pm

I was punting about £130 a month away last year on sky plus broadband etc. ****ed that off and went to Virgin £68 everything bar the movies. That's up again next month though so might head back to sky if they've got some deals on.
sendô

Postby bongo on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Cheers Screech you have just saved me 10% on my TV.
bongo

Previous

Return to The Snug