The Cerys Mason-Hughes Brighter Future Fund - Great Ormand S

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

The Cerys Mason-Hughes Brighter Future Fund - Great Ormand S

Postby The_Dead_Ball on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 am

Tigers AFC and the Cerys Mason- Hughes Brighter Future Fund

Tigers AFC is an FA Charter Standard Football Club base in Hornchurch, Essex. The club have both boys and girls teams (currently standing at 50+ teams) playing in the Echo Junior Football League and Essex Country Girls League. The girls section itself are the largest in Essex for grass roots football ages between U12 to U16.

Currently my youngest daughter Meghan plays for the Tigers Yellows U12 Development Squad which develops girls from ages 10 to 11. Last month one of the girls, Cerys was suddenly taken ill and sadly passed away. Great Ormand Street Hospital provided care and support for Cerys and her family during this time.

The Girls and parents, including both my daughters and I will be participating in the GSOH 5k fun run on 13/10/2018. Such has the responds have been from friends and families that the Cerys Mason-Hughes fund has been establish in memory of their team mate and friend Cerys. Please find below links to the Fund raising page and of Tigers AFC Website.

Any donation would be greatly appreciated.

Fund Raising Page

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tigers-girls

Tigers AFC Website

http://www.tigersjfc.com/

Lastly Thank you to Graeme Howlett and KUMB for allow me to post this and please quote KUMB if any of you kindly donate so I can respond here with figures.

Regards

TDB
The_Dead_Ball

Re: The Cerys Mason-Hughes Brighter Future Fund - Great Ormand S

Postby Up the Junction on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 am

Good luck to all involved. :thup:
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby The_Dead_Ball on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:33 am

Thank you UTJ

Hopefully the KUMB community will help to smash our targets
The_Dead_Ball

Postby The_Dead_Ball on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:10 am

Hi All

Just two weeks to the run. Big Thank you to all that has donated. For those who yet to donate the links are in the original post. Please donate kindly
The_Dead_Ball

Return to The Snug