wifi booster

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: wifi booster

Postby Cuenca 'ammer on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:59 pm

cheers Wembley.

Can you now translate that into English for me please ???

:lol:

Have hard wired in the past but the modem is situated in the "den" would much rather sit out in the living room or better outside on the patio. Have a smashing little breakfast table and a view of the city. We all have to sacrifice but if I can get this done this way would prefer it to sitting enclosed n the den.

Even the living room/dining room has a great view so I was looking (selfishly) to enjoy the best of both worlds.

West Ham live (or any PL to be honest if we're not on) and a nice cuppa Yorkshire tea, toast and a view of the city or better still, breakfast on the patio.

:thup:
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Postby Wembley1966 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:49 pm

^^^ What I am saying is don't use wifi at all. Use Powerline adaptors from your modem in the den to the first adaptor and from the other remote adaptor in your living room - or if you have a socket on the patio - with an Ethernet cable going from the remote adaptor to your laptop.
Wembley1966

Postby Cuenca 'ammer on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:29 am

why didn't you say that in the first place ?

:lol: :lol:

i'll check out to see if the computer stores and them here sell something like that.....

cheers mate

while we're at it..

don't suppose we are streaming tomorrow's outing ?
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Previous

Return to The Snug