Conspiracy theories unexplained

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Conspiracy theory's

Postby cockney hammer on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:25 pm

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Postby Johnny Byrne's Boots on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Johnny Byrne's Boots

Postby somerset-hammer on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm

:D
somerset-hammer

Postby westham,eggyandchips on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:44 pm

somerset-hammer wrote:Regarding 9/11 - there is no way that WTC7 wasn't bought down via a controlled demolition..

https://youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU

Went down like an old Vegas hotel!! :shock:
westham,eggyandchips

Postby Blow Bubbles on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Had a great beer’d up debate last year with my brother in law about the flat earth b*llocks.

Then another interesting one from him over a few too many more this weekend, where he argues that Tommy Robinson is a national hero... As opposed to an uneducated, scaremongering, racist ****!
Blow Bubbles

Postby Monkeybubbles on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:58 pm

West Ham are being bought by Paul Allen and Tripp Smith.
Monkeybubbles

Postby Samba on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:57 pm

somerset-hammer wrote:Regarding 9/11 - there is no way that WTC7 wasn't bought down via a controlled demolition..
https://youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU

True, you could just make out Fred Dibnah running like f**k, just beforehand..
Samba

Location: Wondering when Karren Brady's going to fuck something else up.

Postby The Old Man of Storr on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Samba wrote:True, you could just make out Fred Dibnah running like f**k, just beforehand..

He didna .
The Old Man of Storr

Postby ageing hammer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
ageing hammer

Postby delbert on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:41 pm

It's feasible something like the JFK one could be pulled off as it only needed to have involved very few people, something like the moon landings or 9/11 then no way. There was loads of people involved in the moon landings, how would you keep all of them quite? Similar to 9/11, to create that level of carnage would also take a fair people..........
delbert

Postby hammer etc on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:20 pm

delbert wrote:It's feasible something like the JFK one could be pulled off as it only needed to have involved very few people, something like the moon landings or 9/11 then no way. There was loads of people involved in the moon landings, how would you keep all of them quite? Similar to 9/11, to create that level of carnage would also take a fair people..........

11 men at Highbury kept 30K people quiet for years.

Joking asside I watched some flat earth believers and I just can't get my head around them, they seem so sincere.
hammer etc

Postby JerseyHammer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 pm

hammer etc wrote:Joking asside I watched some flat earth believers and I just can't get my head around them, they seem so sincere.

Yes that lot are bizarre. Went from Bizerte (Tunisia), to Menorca, 2 weeks ago. 360 degree horizon of sea for hours on end and it was flat calm most of the way. You can literally see the curvature of the earth's surface.
JerseyHammer

Postby The Old Man of Storr on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Do Flat Earthers have a telly ?

Have they not seen Brian Cox's ' Wonders Of The Universe ' - have they not seen Bruce Willis' ' Armageddon ' - did they not watch that Singing Spaceman bloke on the news ?
The Old Man of Storr

Postby The Old Man of Storr on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 pm

JerseyHammer wrote:
Yes that lot are bizarre. Went from Bizerte (Tunisia), to Menorca, 2 weeks ago. 360 degree horizon of sea for hours on end and it was flat calm most of the way. You can literally see the curvature of the earth's surface.

Bollox you can , it's a mirage - the Earth's flat .

Otherwise Australians would fall off .
The Old Man of Storr

Postby somerset-hammer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 pm

The flat earth thing is just people desperate to be different.

No one with an ounce of intelligence, seriously believes that the earth is flat.
somerset-hammer

Postby fjthegrey on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Hanlon's Razor.

Never attribute to malevolence, what can be adequately explained by incompetence.
fjthegrey

Postby delbert on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Traffic congestion, it's pretty obvious it's being created deliberately. If pushed and they bother to answer then the local council gimps and TfL cretins claim it's to discourage motoring for environmental reason. I reckon the real reason is to raise more revenue through more fuel usage, a car sitting in traffic for 5 miles is going to use far more fuel than one that just gets to it's destination with no hold ups.
This obviously has a detrimental effect on the environment which in turn gives the twats more excuses to create even more congestion causing schemes which raises the utter slags more money.
The government, TfL and councils are in collusion to raise as much money as possible and to hell with the environment.
Coincidentally, government, TfL and local councils is also the exact order in which they against the wall come the glorious revolution........
delbert

Postby Harry Hound on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 pm

delbert wrote:It's feasible something like the JFK one could be pulled off as it only needed to have involved very few people, something like the moon landings or 9/11 then no way. There was loads of people involved in the moon landings, how would you keep all of them quite? Similar to 9/11, to create that level of carnage would also take a fair people..........

It is possible that certain intelligence agencies were not completely surprised by 9/11 and could maybe even have allowed it? There's credible evidence that the Lusitania was allowed to be attacked and sunk to encourage the US to retaliate and join WW1. I have an open mind on 9/11 and don't completely believe the official version.
Last edited by Harry Hound on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harry Hound

Location: "just a came from nowhere and going straight back there!"

Postby Harry Hound on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:52 pm

sendô wrote:The passengers deliberately crashed united flight 93 so the terrorists couldn't crash it.

Never believed that from the day it happened, the idea that passengers received info of the other planes crashing into the WTC on their mobile phones just doesn't sound credible and the SOP's at the time were to comply with the hostage takers / terrorists (a bit like the "stay put policy" for Grenfell).
Harry Hound

Location: "just a came from nowhere and going straight back there!"

Postby JerseyHammer on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 pm

delbert wrote:Similar to 9/11, to create that level of carnage would also take a fair people..........

Moon landings I agree with but as for 9/11, how many people would really need to be "in" on it for it to be pulled off? (....there is probably no way of answering this)

Harry Hound wrote: I have an open mind on 9/11 and don't completely believe the official version.

Same here
JerseyHammer

PreviousNext

Return to The Snug