Things that make no sense

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Things that make no sense

Postby Cuenca 'ammer on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Hummer_I_mean_Hammer wrote:^^^^^ so are we discussing distances in the OS or Star Wars?

the seats are no further away than they were at Upton Park. (Sully isn't aware that it's The Boleyn)

well maybe Wembley.
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Postby badabing on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Galaxy GN-z11 will blow your mind then :D[/quote]

That is so insane, I reckon the boffins are just having a laugh and making stuff up, it`s actually just around the corner! 32 billion light years indeed.
Thinking of that Fast Show character,Professor Denzil Dexter? " hey Dave man, have a look at this"
badabing

Postby warp on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:54 pm

badabing wrote:That is so insane, I reckon the boffins are just having a laugh and making stuff up, it`s actually just around the corner! 32 billion light years indeed.

that's exactly the stuff i work on :D
warp

Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Postby Samba on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:14 pm

badabing wrote:That is so insane, I reckon the boffins are just having a laugh and making stuff up, it`s actually just around the corner! 32 billion light years indeed.

Pfffft. You think that's far?
Sully would market that as, 'restricted view'...
Samba

Location: Playing Humm Bug & trying to hum, 'Ballroom Blitz'...

Postby Kludgehammer on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Thing s that make no sense: finding out Warp does something sciencey with astronomy rather than spending all day in a gimp suit, stalking GILFs. Mind-boggling
Kludgehammer

Postby S-H on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:54 pm

Kludgehammer wrote:Thing s that make no sense: finding out Warp does something sciencey with astronomy rather than spending all day in a gimp suit, stalking GILFs. Mind-boggling

I'm slightly disappointed, to be honest.
S-H

Previous

Return to The Snug