Benfleet

Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Benfleet

Postby psychoscoredthelot on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:15 am

im thinking of moving there from Cranham to trouser a bit of money and get a bigger house, too many little herberts coming down to upminster way to rob our kids these days too.

anyone live there can give me a bit of an insight to what its like living there - i know a fair bit of its history already
psychoscoredthelot

Re: Benfleet

Postby Upminster Hammer on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:38 am

I moved about 4 years ago from Upminster (hence the username) to Thundersley. We didnt really look to much into the area but fell in love with a house.

We actually really like the place, a bit old fashioned but some nice pubs with a nice atmosphere (the hoy and helmet, the Bread and Cheese, the Woodman). Lots of parks and woods about. Very close to Leigh-on-sea.

King Johns school which is very highly rated.

C2C line in which 90% of the time you get a seat in the morning.

We really like it and are glad we made the move.
Upminster Hammer

Re: Benfleet

Postby psychoscoredthelot on Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Cheers UH

its the same reason for me really - weve seen a house we love and have made an offer on it. no need for the schools though as my kids are grown up now but its always a good thing for when we do go to sell up.

I will be well pissed off if i dont get a seat on the C2C !
psychoscoredthelot

Return to The Snug