Another Child Sex Grooming Ring Broken Up

KUMB's 24-hour rolling news channel. The Forum in which to discuss non sport-related news and current affairs, including politics.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Etonhammer
Location: Laid on the floor seeing 'Jesus saves' painted by an atheist nutter
Total likes: 24 likes

Re: Another Child Sex Grooming Ring Broken Up

Post by Etonhammer »

Valid point, whilst both are undefendable, one was done by sick individuals the other by a mind set propagated by a belief not compatible with the modern world we live in.

Both the Saville /BBC cover up and the routine Catholic church abuse were hidden for years but do we now have to prevent proper investigation of similar crimes because of past mistake on an levelling of the playing field?

Everyone knows what the issue is but high (apparently) moral beliefs can never justify letting young girls be abused in this way.

I may sound heavy on this but I am old enough to remember when young kids were basically abducted by social services because they were part of (non existing) satanic cults, now if the owner of Chicken Hut wants to drug you and pass you round, there seems to be many reasons not to intervene?!?!?
delbert
Has liked: 719 likes
Total likes: 699 likes

Post by delbert »

DasNutNock wrote:Corbin & co know the truth. The Muslim population is growing quickly and their votes are important.
Of all people it was the hypocritical Naz(i) Shah that lead the back stabbing, that's not even being subtle FFS.....
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 334 likes
Total likes: 708 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

delbert wrote: Of all people it was the hypocritical Naz(i) Shah that lead the back stabbing, that's not even being subtle FFS.....
If you read about Naz Shah's early life, it was pretty messed up to say the least ...
Born in Bradford, Shah was abandoned by her father when six years old after he ran off with their neighbour's sixteen-year-old daughter. At age 12, she was sent to Pakistan to avoid her mother, Zoora's, violent partner, whom Zoora fatally poisoned because she believed he was planning to sexually abuse her daughters. She served 14 years in prison for his murder.
Bend it like Repka
Has liked: 367 likes
Total likes: 811 likes

Post by Bend it like Repka »

Etonhammer wrote: Everyone knows what the issue is but high (apparently) moral beliefs can never justify letting young girls be abused in this way.
In my book crimes against children are the worst crimes of all.

Society should put the rights and protection of children above everything else.

Anyone in any position of power who doesn't treat the above two as their number one priority, whether it be for votes, career enhancement or bias is a disgrace.
Porkeyes
Has liked: 1 like

Post by Porkeyes »

I think a lot of it is hushed to keep the peace. This is apparantly a full on national issue. The grooming, processing and rape of young white British girls by Muslim gangs. I don't think it is primarily a paedo issue either. It's more of a power thing over the white girls. They see themselves above them and therefore can use them as they please as though they are less than human.

Speaking to a friend last night who used to work at a large company in Ilford where the majority of the staff were young Muslim men and he was saying he left his job in the end because all the chatter between, bants if you will was alluding to having sex with white naive girls to get them pregnant like a badge of honour. He couldn't complain or raise the issue with managers because surprise surprise the race card comes out along with a hefty settlement.

Also has anyone else heard rumours of another even bigger case in Bradford that is due to be spoon fed to us in the new year? Dwarfs everything we've seen so far apparantly. Could be hysteria but I've heard it from 2 different people. Fingers crossed it's ballbags.
ThreeSixes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by ThreeSixes »

Porkeyes wrote:
Also has anyone else heard rumours of another even bigger case in Bradford that is due to be spoon fed to us in the new year? Dwarfs everything we've seen so far apparantly. Could be hysteria but I've heard it from 2 different people. Fingers crossed it's ballbags.
No, but there's a big one in Huddersfield that is currently in court;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39580591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You are right that these aren't "paedos" - they are having sex with British girls to keep their own women "pure". "Consent" and "age of consent" are Western terms
DaveWHU1964
Has liked: 1296 likes
Total likes: 684 likes

Post by DaveWHU1964 »

sendô wrote:All muslims are terrorists and paedos, eh?

I haven't seen anyone on here or Sarah Champion say anything remotely like that. Put me right on that if I'm wrong but if I'm not then why say what you said Sends?

The tone of what she wrote, that there's an issue with asian gangs targetting white girls, is probably about right.

Not Asian gangs Sends. As far as we know this is not a hindu, sikh, buddhist, etc problem. This is the targeted grooming by gangs of girls outside of their faith by muslim males. Can you except that 'muslim gangs' or at the very least 'predominantly muslim gangs' is a fair more accurate and less mis-leading title than 'asian gangs'? If not, why not?

She went about it the wrong way, and seemed to suggest all Pakistani men do it. It's not hard to see why that is wrong for a front bencher to write and stay in the shadow cabinet.

She went about it in the wrong way in that she was naive enough to put it in the Sun who have their own nasty little slant on this stuff. But no way did she did suggest that ALL Pakistani men did this. She has continuously gone out of her way to make it clear that this is not the case. Still the same old, same old tactics have come into play whereby she has (as she predicted) been branded as a racist. It's done in order to silence debate and dissent. And once more it's worked as she's had to resign. Her resignation shames us as a nation not least because it helps these gangs to continue to operate and to believe that there will be consequences for those who challenge them. Her being put back in her box is a good thing as far as the gangs are concerned.

How do we tackle this problem?

Not by pretending it's something different to what it patently is.

With inflammatory articles in the press tarring all male muslims with the paedo brush?

Does such a crass article even exist?

Is there not other underlying issues here, like police resources, or how so many young girls are in such vulnerable positions to start with.

There are other issues at play here. You mention police resources. That's part of it. But so has been the determination of police chiefs, council leaders, etc to believe that it's worse for their careers to be called racists than it is for white girls to be abused by muslim gangs. It must be - otherwise they wouldn't have left countless girls to their fate and swept the **** under the carpet.

We as a society only seen to care after the event.

For years "we as a society" only had the chance to care after the event because this issue was deliberately suppressed for all of the reasons very different lads like Eton and myself have written about on these pages. We simply weren't given the opportunity to "care" during the event - the authorities didn't want s to know about it.
SammyLeeWasOffside
Has liked: 308 likes
Total likes: 1080 likes

Post by SammyLeeWasOffside »

The use of the word vulnerable seems to be a bit misleading at times. It seems to be used to imply the girls has issues. Clearly some did and some were in the care of local authorities (to my mind this should make them less vulnerable). In Rotherham certainly quite a few of the girls came from solid families, they were vulnerable in the sense of being at a point in their development when a bit of attention turned their heads.

There is clearly some eggshell walking going on regarding pakistani communities but there is also some level of hoping the police and social care screw ups and dereliction of duty goes unnoticed as well.

The journey of Sarah Champion is a pretty good illustration of the political attitude.
Parachuted into the community she was at first loathed to see any problem after all she needed those votes
As she has met more people and heard more stories she has gradually come around to seeing things diferently
Faced with the revelations she was still reticent
By the time of the Jay report she thought the numbers were an under estimate
She still thought the way forward was to look at the establishment involvement, reform care, learn lessons.
This position was suitably acceptable to see her appointed a shadow minister.
No sooner does she mention Pakistani men than she is apparently no longer 'extremely talented' and well researched on the issues. The very knowledge that presumably got her the job got her the sack.

Probably makes her wonder why she bothered finding out what was actually going on, much more beneficial to tow the line.

One thing if this is just random men n random towns, why are all the networks and ploys used identical up and down the country.
smuts
Has liked: 1532 likes
Total likes: 1490 likes

Post by smuts »

Champion has said how it is and she's been hung out to dry. I bet if it involved Jewish men Naz Shah would have been more than happy to make her views on them clear.....
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 494 likes
Total likes: 1971 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

SammyLeeWasOffside wrote: One thing if this is just random men n random towns, why are all the networks and ploys used identical up and down the country.
Here's something that has really, really bothered me for a few weeks....

Went out for a couple of beers with a mate, and we stopped off for a kebab. Couple of girls in the shop, slightly chavvy, obviously underage and dressed up in a kinda daring way. They weren't buying or eating anything, just stood around joking with the middle-aged staff, on first name terms.

We got our grub and sat on a wall a bit further up the road. "Do you think that was, you know.....".

Could have been their daughter's friends from school. I hope so. I felt bad about thinking the worst, I'd feel a billion times more bad if the worst turned out to be true. I honestly can't ever remember being so confused and conflicted and self-doubting in any situation. Really bothered me.
Greatest Cockney Rip Off

smuts wrote:Champion has said how it is and she's been hung out to dry. I bet if it involved Jewish men Naz Shah would have been more than happy to make her views on them clear.....
I really hate to sound like I'm defending her, but I think she may have (finally) found out that her hatred of Jews isn't right and has atoned for her earlier comments about Israeli military operatives being identical to the Gestapo. Her apology for her comments did seem genuine.

I'd like to see her speak out about the obvious culture that is prevalent in her community but I think reprisals would be swift if she did speak out, especially coming from a woman. If you read my earlier comments, she has first hand experience of this kind of behaviour.
delbert
Has liked: 719 likes
Total likes: 699 likes

Post by delbert »

If that's the case then mate, perhaps she wasn't the best person in the best of positions to be so active in bringing down Champion.
Plus fear of reprisals from followers of her own religion brings into question the value of having a muslim woman as an MP in the first place........
Greatest Cockney Rip Off

Yep, you're right. But, I can only surmise that she saw an opportunity or rather the Labour Party did and pitted her against George Galloway and she won. It was odds on that the Muslim community would vote for one of their own (even if she was a woman) rather than a fat jock.
smuts

Post by smuts »

Amina Lone and Sajid Javed have both said she was treated unfairly and was pretty spot on in what she said. Shame Corbyn just thinks of the votes.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by fmgod »

Etonhammer

Post by Etonhammer »

I see Naz Shah's veil has slipped a little - if you excuse the phrase.

'Those girls who were abused in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths for the good of Diversity'

Liked the twitter post until she realised it was a wind up account :D

People think it was only Saville who could hide in plain site !
smuts

Post by smuts »

She "accidentally" retweeted it as well.
SammyLeeWasOffside

Accidental this time, anti semitism was ignorance. Corbyn has to sack her imo.
Etonhammer

Post by Etonhammer »

SammyLeeWasOffside wrote:Accidental this time, anti semitism was ignorance. Corbyn has to sack her imo.

Noooo, Shami Chakrabribery found no evidence of anti-Semitism within the LP! Just before she got a whiff of Ermine.

:lol:
SammyLeeWasOffside

Naz Shahs excuse was that she didn't know anti semitism was racist. Apparently its fine to be nasty to people as long as it can't be labeled racist.

Has she gone yet, I have missed the media outcry over the accident. I don't do twitter, could she like and retweet in one accidental action?