Trump

KUMB's 24-hour rolling news channel. The Forum in which to discuss non sport-related news and current affairs, including politics.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

bitter-iron-ny
Has liked: 206 likes
Total likes: 233 likes

Re: Trump

Post by bitter-iron-ny »

And then there's this...

Julian Assange @JulianAssange
Dear @DonaldJTrumpJr our offer of being ambassador to the US still stands. I could open a hotel style embassy in DC with luxury immunity suites for whistleblowers. The public will get a turbo-charged flow of intel about the latest CIA plots to undermine democracy. DM me.#vault8
11:33 AM - Nov 14, 2017
WCpete
Has liked: 1496 likes
Total likes: 3197 likes

Post by WCpete »

I can't imagine continuously prodding the CIA with a pointed stick that was probably provided by the FSB to be the smartest strategy the don ever had. Unless of course he's planning on moving in with Steven Seagal after his term is up.

And I see he's trying to sneak the repeal of Obamacare onto the tax reform bill.
Clucking Bell
Location: Make piss ..... check ..... crossed arms .... check .... wife hates me ... result!!
Has liked: 118 likes
Total likes: 130 likes

Post by Clucking Bell »

I think the basic issue is that he's fundamentally a ****wit.

He thinks he can get things done through proclamation and the use of a magic wand rather than by building consensus in the legislature.

In my view, many centrists were sufficiently unenthused by Hillary that they didn't get off their asses to vote last year. Having seen the orange-coloured consequence, they won't be making that mistake again and I think there's a strong chance that the Dems will gain in the House and not lose ground in the Senate in the mid-terms. It still concerns me though that there doesn't seem to be any strong presidential candidates though. Still, I guess there's a couple of years before someone credible has to come out of the woodwork.
mumbles87
Has liked: 55 likes
Total likes: 947 likes

Post by mumbles87 »

Wife and I were watching the Channel 4 special last night on "trump the american dream"

there was a massive leap in the program that we wonder what the hell happened to the man

he was about 25 id say in the first part.. a level headed likeable bloke

at the end id say between 40-50 and suddenly he sounded like the trump we know now..

I turned to the wife and said I wonder whats happened in the past 20 years to suddenly make him a dick

interesting show

rather a lot of tax breaks!
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1168 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

Trump lifts ban on elephant trophies being imported into the country.

How terribly disheartening.

f*** human beings man, seriously.
S-H
Has liked: 5737 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

fjthegrey wrote:Trump lifts ban on elephant trophies being imported into the country.

How terribly disheartening.

**** human beings man, seriously.

Very sad indeed, mate.
delbert
Has liked: 721 likes
Total likes: 701 likes

Post by delbert »

That's going to benefit about 5 people and massively piss off hundreds of thousands, if one reason for voting for Trump was being sick and tired of politicians then I suppose this is one the results.........
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1856 likes
Total likes: 2107 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

So it'll be easier for a dead elephant to enter the USA than a live Muslim
Spammy The Vee
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by Spammy The Vee »

In case anyone doesn't know Herr Trumpf's sons Donald Jnr and Eric are African game hunters. There are photos of them smiling next to dead big cats (lion and leopard I think ?) and other game they had shot. Nice people huh ?
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1168 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

I'll state right now that I'd gladly see anyone who has ever killed big game executed. Preferably hunted first and then mercilessly slaughtered whilst begging, and terrified, for their life.

There'a a mentality to trophy hunting that is so alien to me, it's so inherently and obviously wrong, that I struggle to see people who do it as human.
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2691 likes
Total likes: 1787 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

Last Sunday it was blowing a gale and pouring with so much rain we decided to snuggle in front of the fire and watch ' Home Alone 2 Lost In New York ' - guess who pops up in a cameo ?
I have watched that film quite a few times and never realised The Don made an appearance .
ludo22
Has liked: 16 likes
Total likes: 133 likes

Post by ludo22 »

fjthegrey wrote:I'll state right now that I'd gladly see anyone who has ever killed big game executed. Preferably hunted first and then mercilessly slaughtered whilst begging, and terrified, for their life.

There'a a mentality to trophy hunting that is so alien to me, it's so inherently and obviously wrong, that I struggle to see people who do it as human.
Why anyone would want to kill anything as fantastic and beautiful as an elephant,lion,tiger,bear etc is beyond me.It's like slashing a Van Gogh painting.
Upminster Hammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Post by Upminster Hammer »

Especially as it cant be difficult to shoot an elephant, I don't understand where the fun comes from.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

It's because many Americans love guns and have microscopic penises.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

MMA legend and all round American cretin, Matt Hughes, gives us his take on the matter:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/vault/u ... of-hunting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Barking Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 63 likes

Post by Barking Iron »

I think if one subject in life transcends left/right politics is has to be big game hunting. I feel this burning rage inside like nothing else (other then someone harming a loved one) when I see cocky small cocked ****ing prick normally septics posing with a beautiful creature.
delbert
Has liked: 721 likes
Total likes: 701 likes

Post by delbert »

I wouldn't call Ivana beautiful, but I can see where you are coming from.......
WCpete
Has liked: 1496 likes
Total likes: 3197 likes

Post by WCpete »

He changed his mind. He's not lifting the ban.
Bend it like Repka
Has liked: 367 likes
Total likes: 815 likes

Post by Bend it like Repka »

DasNutNock wrote:It's because many Americans love guns and have microscopic penises.
Unfortunately women do it too.

There was some footage on the news of a guy shooting an elephant. He was about 30 yards away, and the elephant was just standing there. The skill level was zero.

That is what really pissed me off. It's not even hunting. There is no skill, it's not Robert De Niro bounding over rocks and hills in singular pursuit of an elusive stag. Pull over the car mate, there is a huge animal right there, just shoot it and job done.

I'm glad the **** that befell that dentist in the US. Every scumbag that does what he does should suffer those consequences.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

DasNutNock wrote:It's because many Americans love guns and have microscopic penises.
Bend it like Repka wrote:Unfortunately women do it too.
I meant the women, too.