Trump

KUMB's 24-hour rolling news channel. The Forum in which to discuss non sport-related news and current affairs, including politics.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

uptonparkhurst
Location: The World Wide Web - where men are men,women are men,and children are the Metropolitan Police
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Re: Trump

Post by uptonparkhurst »

A few years back, this prick shot a baboon because he wanted to see what it might feel like to kill someone:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/ ... hot-baboon
Clucking Bell
Location: Make piss ..... check ..... crossed arms .... check .... wife hates me ... result!!
Has liked: 119 likes
Total likes: 126 likes

Post by Clucking Bell »

There was an interview with the head honcho of one of the game reserves a few months ago. Basically he said that they need the money from septic hunters to pay for the anti-poaching and conservation efforts so it's a necessary evil.
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Rocketron »

Why are there Baboons in Tanzania?
Odessa
Has liked: 268 likes
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Odessa »

Meat is Murder.
Tenbury
Has liked: 722 likes
Total likes: 1209 likes

Post by Tenbury »

You don't have to a vegan to realise that you never kill something you aren't going to eat.
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2641 likes
Total likes: 1747 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

Tenbury wrote:You don't have to a vegan to realise that you never kill something you aren't going to eat.
Ok , hands up , I have killed thousands of God's wild creatures and never ate them .

But from now on I'll consider making ' midgie omelettes ' , ' midgie sandwiches ' or ' barbequed midgie on a stick ' next time the wee beasties visit our garden . :thup:
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1790 likes
Total likes: 2071 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

From Twitter
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time. She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!

Jason Isaacs‏Verified account
@jasonsfolly

Has there ever been a more infantile, witless, impotent, self-obsessed, intellectually-bankrupt pus-filled cockstump to perch, temporarily, on a seat of power? His only achievement is making his wife retch with the rest of us at the prospect of every new day.
Last edited by Johnny Byrne's Boots on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

I would take all these famous people's opinions more seriously if it wasn't all just posturing they haven't cared about Mugabe in Zimbawe and tons of other despot leaders. It's almost boring now the amount of celebs/actors etc that are attacking Trump as it's en-vogue
Tenbury

Post by Tenbury »

I think you'll find plenty of people have been on Mugabe's case.If I recall the bloke from Stonewall tried to arrest him.
Tenbury

Post by Tenbury »

The Old Man of Storr wrote:
Ok , hands up , I have killed thousands of God's wild creatures and never ate them .

But from now on I'll consider making ' midgie omelettes ' , ' midgie sandwiches ' or ' barbequed midgie on a stick ' next time the wee beasties visit our garden . :thup:
And there was I envisioning you ,like a Janist monk,having several followers walking ahead and wafting any of God's creatures away from your path.
bitter-iron-ny
Has liked: 198 likes
Total likes: 221 likes

Post by bitter-iron-ny »

Reportedly National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster had some choice opinions about Fearless Leader:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
18h18 hours ago

Will be calling the President of Egypt in a short while to discuss the tragic terrorist attack, with so much loss of life. We have to get TOUGHER AND SMARTER than ever before, and we will. Need the WALL, need the BAN! God bless the people of Egypt.

:eh:
SirStoneyOfBow
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Post by SirStoneyOfBow »

Absolute gibberish in that tweet. What does the lives of 300 murdered Muslims have to do with the border wall with Mexico and the unconstitutional “ban”?

His idiot supporters swallow it up like water in the desert.
bitter-iron-ny

Post by bitter-iron-ny »

SirStoneyOfBow wrote:Absolute gibberish in that tweet. What does the lives of 300 murdered Muslims have to do with the border wall with Mexico and the unconstitutional “ban”?

His idiot supporters swallow it up like water in the desert.
They're all a bunch of dirty foreigners? :fsake:

It's really helter stupid everyday in Trumpworld.
billybondsballbag
MILF lover
Has liked: 35 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by billybondsballbag »

WCpete
Has liked: 1405 likes
Total likes: 3071 likes

Post by WCpete »

The press seems to have ignored the fact that he also refers to General Kelly as , " General Kelly, here he is right there, the General..... the Chief, the Chief" with a 'look at me I made an accidental funny' smirk on his face. It's not the end of the world that he's making little Indian jokes on the fly, but as long as he's getting rightly roasted for calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas", then we may as well include his other Presidential gaff to the story.

Longer version of the press conference. At the end he sounds like he's doing his version of Mr.
Roger's Neighborhood, " you know what, I like you, because you're special..."
It's a beautiful day in this crazihood,
A beautiful day for a loon,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... e-american
Last edited by WCpete on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WCpete
Has liked: 1405 likes
Total likes: 3071 likes

Post by WCpete »

Here's Keith Olbermann's final diatribe against the Don. He seems to be confident that Trump's Presidency is over. For those who don't know who he is, Keith is a political commentator whose job has been to attack the extreme right with extreme vehemence. I find it somewhat humorous that his platform is sponsored by GQ magazine. That's democracy folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmkXR7EL_RY
bitter-iron-ny

Post by bitter-iron-ny »

Trump's crack staff also scheduled the ceremony to take place under a portrait of President Andrew Jackson (he of the Indian Removal Act of 1830) whose image is about as insulting as you can get to Native Americans. Was probably an oversight but it shows the degree to which his people are out of their depth.
bitter-iron-ny

Post by bitter-iron-ny »

And not only has Trump taken to telling people in private that the Access Hollywood tape is not credible (despite him admitting it was him and apologizing for "locker room talk" the day after it was released) but he is also telling people that he still thinks Obama was not born in the US and that his birth certificate is fake.

:asleep:
szola
Has liked: 586 likes
Total likes: 347 likes

Post by szola »

Now why would the POTUS retweet a Britain First! tweet? :o