Another Child Sex Grooming Ring Broken Up

KUMB's 24-hour rolling news channel. The Forum in which to discuss non sport-related news and current affairs, including politics.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 337 likes
Total likes: 709 likes

Re: Another Child Sex Grooming Ring Broken Up

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

Whenever I hear the phrase "lessons learned" in regard to all this, then see the above examples playing out without any challenge from the government, media or authorities, it really does make you wonder about the conspiracy of a huge cover-up.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Total likes: 357 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

I saw that Eton, and consensual was being used in the news that morning, it's a ****ing disgrace and a lot of people in the media should be ashamed :x

There is a cover up, and a massive one, and I am unsure exactly why!?!?
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Clacton-ammer wrote:There is a cover up, and a massive one, and I am unsure exactly why!?!?
This is the overriding emotion I'm left with after all these revolting stories - why are so many people willing to protect sex criminals? Churches, TV and Radio presenters, MPs, football coaches, gangs of Pakistanis - why are they all being protected??? What is at stake that's stopping people from reporting the stories, and stopping the police & CPS from tackling them properly? I simply cannot fathom what is preventing them from being subject to the full force of the law.
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 497 likes
Total likes: 1982 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

DasNutNock wrote:
This is the overriding emotion I'm left with after all these revolting stories - why are so many people willing to protect sex criminals? Churches, TV and Radio presenters, MPs, football coaches, gangs of Pakistanis - why are they all being protected??? What is at stake that's stopping people from reporting the stories, and stopping the police & CPS from tackling them properly? I simply cannot fathom what is preventing them from being subject to the full force of the law.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminst ... le_dossier

Big Phil the Greek, according to conspiracy theory.
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1855 likes
Total likes: 2107 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

Monkeybubbles wrote:..............

Big Phil the Greek, according to conspiracy theory.
That's 'andy ;)
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Total likes: 709 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

Really shocked by this. The headlines on the news tonight was that Saturday Night Takeaway has been taken off air due to some northern twat drinking and driving. FFS! Is that more newsworthy that child abuse? Is that even news?
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2486 likes
Total likes: 2713 likes

Post by sendô »

Well that's symptomatic of our society in general, that celebrity gossip often takes precedence over the real issues. It's a tried and tested deflection tactic that everyone laps up.
Turns to Stone
Has liked: 233 likes
Total likes: 1507 likes

Post by Turns to Stone »

The problem is that News is no longer defined as 'newsworthy' or not. It's about 'click through' rate.

You just need to have a look on the mail website to see what get the most 'clicks'. When given the choice of clicking through to a story about Ant McPartlin drink driving, Kate Upton in a bikini or a story about Muslim Paedophiles, the majority of the British public that visit these sites have made their decision.

I think there is clearly something odd about how these stories are being written and, just as there was with Saville for many years, there appears to be something blocking these stories coming out, but when it comes to the question of 'what is newsworthy', sadly people are far obsessed with gossip and comments than they are on 'news'.

The public get given what they want.

Sad times.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2486 likes
Total likes: 2713 likes

Post by sendô »

Wait, I can't find the Kate Upton pictures...
SammyLeeWasOffside
Has liked: 313 likes
Total likes: 1087 likes

Post by SammyLeeWasOffside »

sendô wrote:Wait, I can't find the Kate Upton pictures...
She is Kate Stratford these days
Johnny Byrne's Boots

Still fit for purpose though ;)
EvilC
Location: In the street as the cold wind blows, in the ghetto...
Has liked: 2659 likes
Total likes: 1197 likes

Post by EvilC »

Noodz?
DaveWHU1964
Has liked: 1296 likes
Total likes: 684 likes

Post by DaveWHU1964 »

Clacton-ammer wrote:There is a cover up, and a massive one, and I am unsure exactly why!?!?
Anyone but anyone who has played the game and got to the top of public service - police, social workers, council etc knows that the one true career ender nowadays is to be accused of racism.

Whether you're a police officer in Cologne trying to pass off 1,000 organised and predominantly (I may be underestimating that figure) muslim men raping, sexually assaulting, harassing women on New Years Eve or a Telford police officer downplaying the rape of children as consensual sex there is a shared understanding, built up over the last 25 years or so, that it's best to leave the women and children to it rather than have run the risk of anyone consider you as a racist.

That of course extends to the mainstream press - the silence of most is deafening. Don't mention it. It won't go away. But at least we'll keep our jobs in the meantime.
Etonhammer
Location: Laid on the floor seeing 'Jesus saves' painted by an atheist nutter
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by Etonhammer »

Due to the unique way it is funded we can have this slight of hand reporting in the name of 'balance'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-43478396" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With a stunning lack of irony...........

‘The offences occurred over decades - between the 1950s and 2017 - but were only recently uncovered. How could such serious sex crimes go unchecked for so long?’

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43469043" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What would be the message here? What is being delivered here?

Meanwhile they have not yet joined the dots on the mass, industrial scale rape of children by those 'men'.
ThreeSixes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by ThreeSixes »

Etonhammer wrote:Due to the unique way it is funded we can have this slight of hand reporting in the name of 'balance'.
Aaah, The "Stephen Lawrence" rule. Every time there was a riot / murder / terrorist attack, anything that negatively portrayed the black community, you could count the days until the BBC reported a "development" in this 20 year old case.
Etonhammer
Location: Laid on the floor seeing 'Jesus saves' painted by an atheist nutter
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by Etonhammer »

Good to see the 'journalists' at the Beeb are all over the disgusting child rape scandal in Telford......oh wait a min.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sh ... e-43586131" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder what they are trying to do here? Perhaps they can find other unidentified 'mums' (across all the other towns where Muslim child rapists were allowed to indulge themselves) to make unfounded allegations................in the name of balance of course.
uptonparkhurst
Location: The World Wide Web - where men are men,women are men,and children are the Metropolitan Police
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by uptonparkhurst »

^^^^
"working tirelessly" (but ineffectively..)

Where have I heard that before?
Denbighammer
Has liked: 695 likes
Total likes: 427 likes

Post by Denbighammer »

The BBC report falls over itself to make it clear that it's not just Asian men perpetrating these crimes. Phew! I thought there might have been a racially awkward profile for these gangs....glad they've cleared that up for us.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by fmgod »

Labour has suspended former Rochdale council leader Richard Farnell following the release of a report into child sex abuse, saying he lied during the inquiry.
More follows...
Johnny Byrne's Boots