Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 West Ham Utd (06/10/13)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Lincolnhammer92

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United: Match Thread

Post by Lincolnhammer92 »

Downing took a couple of proper dangerous ones if I remember correctly. Showed Noble how to do it anyway
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 764 likes
Total likes: 3494 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

jessieron wrote:Sorry for posting such huge images...Thought they'd get reduced when displayed...
No problem jessie, now edited. And here's an alternative link for those to whom tPB is blocked:

http://proxybay.me/torrent/9012030/EPL. ... 0p.HDTV.x2
Antwerp_Lad
Has liked: 33 likes
Total likes: 39 likes

Post by Antwerp_Lad »

jessieron wrote:The 720p HD video of the game is available on torrent site Pirate Bay in case anyone's interested.I've just finished the download (took me only a few hours).It was recorded from Canal+ HD and the quality is superb.The strange thing is that it has no commentary.

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/9012030/ ... 0p.HDTV.x2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8403/1016 ... 140e_o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5493/1016 ... 7cc4_o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brilliant stuff, I like it better without commentary.
saludo de carlitos

Post by saludo de carlitos »

Lincolnhammer92 wrote:Downing took a couple of proper dangerous ones if I remember correctly. Showed Noble how to do it anyway
Noble put a cracking corner in that Tomkins connected with.
Gerblatz
Has liked: 70 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Gerblatz »

Three days on and the usual warble of the great crested spud has been replaced by the deafening silence of the lesser spotted cock...no texts or phone calls even attempting to be gracious in defeat from any of my buddies - no class. :)
WestHamByTheSea
Location: Turning the TV off, making some tea, and saying modern life well it's rubbish...

Post by WestHamByTheSea »

Gerblatz wrote:Three days on and the usual warble of the great crested spud has been replaced by the deafening silence of the lesser spotted cock...no texts or phone calls even attempting to be gracious in defeat from any of my buddies - no class.
I'm on a week-off this week and have gone into Poole the past 2 or 3 days and not seen a single Spurs shirt; usually plenty of them about. I've been wearing my shirts so perhaps they've beeen spotting me in advance down the high street and covering up accordingly?

Best of it though was I popped into where I work today to meet a friend en route to a couple of beers on the quay - 2 of my workmates scowled at me as I came in (both Spurs fans). After an initial basking in this on my part, I asked them what was up; they told me they'd had a West Ham fan customer come in, to whom they'd been a bit sniffy (albeit 'light-heartedly') - the guy had taken it in good cheer and obviously taken the piss out've them... however they'd been overheard by my branch manager (who's also West Ham) and she'd torn a shred of them both for unprofessionalism! :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving...

Anyway I'm off to Devon for a couple of days away tomorrow - great bird-watching around Dawlish, so will maybe see some there...
roquetashammer

Post by roquetashammer »

I´ve got 2 spuds at work and give them there due, they took it on the chin Monday. But am still getting the odd dig in here and there, especially today when one of them tried to kick some kids ball back to him and completely hoofed it into outer space.
kthammer

Post by kthammer »

Only posting to keep this on the front page.
Keep feeling it everyone.
ireland hammer

Post by ireland hammer »

Just watched match of the day again and it gets better every time really cheers me up :crest:
Yea Why Not
Location: Chips & Gravy you say? Well you can shove that up your ass

Post by Yea Why Not »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sloffy

Post by Sloffy »

I've got 4 of them at work and I couldn't wait for Monday ( and one went sick lol )

today a load of them were talking about the new FIFA 14, I've got this, beat them, done that. I joined the conversation with a " I played it sunday, easily thrashed a bunch of f*ckwits 3-0....... oh no, hang on, that wasn't FIFA, I was watching Spurs West Ham on the telly"

I'm dining out on that result for months !!
Norwegian Hammer
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Norwegian Hammer »

Yea Why Not wrote:" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i will never grow tired of watching this :D
Hampshire Hammer
Has liked: 2488 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by Hampshire Hammer »

Working at home this week I've twice watched the game again over lunch, I won't grow tired of doing that.

My brother is a spuds fan, I've not taken the piss at all but that might be because he hasn't answered the phone or replied to any texts. I spoke to my mum last night and apparently she phoned him up sunday night genuinely not knowing the score to speak to him and he was in a right strop, apparently his son had been taking the piss big time. :D
EugeneSpeed
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by EugeneSpeed »

Text from my Spurs supporting mate who I met before that game. Sent at full time

"In the bell. You're not welcome. Congrats. Can I transfer you that Tenner" (we have a bet about agg. score this season)

"My worst day at the lane ever. Fact. The arse the Chelsea beat us fair dos... But oh my.. I might give up COYSing for a bit."

:lol:
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by The Gibbins »

All i have got back is the cup final b*llocks :lol:

I just stated its far too arrogant of Spurs to say that... it was far too one sided to be a cup final!
cambridge hammer
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 41 likes

Post by cambridge hammer »

Our spurs loving landlord in a small village pub has taken it well ,paid up his bets and bitten his tongue for a week. Even the hammer loving vicar turned up for a dig on Monday evening(without any beer money mind)to claim his half. To be fair he does go to the O3 Arena but has now declared "12th night" and enough is enough now. He reckons if it doesn't happen for another 14 years he'll do away with the mobility scooter ramp.
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Have been in Portugal since Saturday, followed the game on twitter and watched a short highlights clip on youtube but now I'm back I've downloaded the full game and currently watching.

Interesting the way we lined up and played and some of you call Allardyce a dinosaur when it comes to tactics :D

I've never been as buzzing as I was Sunday, by a pool with unlimited free alcohol in a long, long time.
Der-Hammer

Post by Der-Hammer »

i'm still in shock. When I was getting the train up I was surrounded by loads of spurs fans and we were having a bit of good natured banter when one of them chimes in saying "i'll give you £100 if spurs don't win today". Shook on it and everything. He told me where he was sitting and after the match I waited by the East stand for a bit to see if he'd show himself, long shot I know. He'd obviously snuck out like the rest before the end and I missed him. But he comes from the same area as me so i'm praying I bump into him soon!
:crest:
Gnome
Quite eloquent for a garden ornament
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 45 likes

Post by Gnome »

Rasp wrote:Image

Next weeks lottery numbers then....
If Vaz Te had joined in that celebration we'd all be £25 better off :D
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Another 3 goals away to spurs, U18 win 3-2

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20131012/ ... 84_3490779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;