Stoke City 3-1 West Ham Utd (15/03/14)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

sosc67

Re: Stoke vs West Ham Utd: match thread

Post by sosc67 »

Nolan was outstanding per usual not. I think there where a number of players that did not measure up against stoke,hopefully that will not happen against a poor Man U side.
Estuary
Has liked: 278 likes
Total likes: 117 likes

Post by Estuary »

BondsoBob wrote:This a BIG reallity check. If anyone out there needed it. We are still in trouble and could yet go down.
dont be so bloody daft[/quote]

And you must be Septic Peg !

So many people on here seem to be oblivious to how precarious our situation is.[/quote]

We are still bang in it, and need to get a two or three more wins under our belt. It will be a very difficult game Saturday for all the talk of "poor Man Utd side" they still have Van Persie, and we all know what playing West Ham does for an out of form forwards confidence.
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 844 likes

Post by mushy »

sosc67 wrote:Nolan was outstanding per usual not. I think there where a number of players that did not measure up against stoke,hopefully that will not happen against a poor Man U side.
How many more points do Man Utd have then us?
If they are poor we must be total crap.
They also look pretty good away from home.
claret parrot
Location: caught between the devil and the deep fried camembert.
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by claret parrot »

Nick Sneddon wrote:[ qte BondsoBob": This a BIG reallity check. If anyone out there needed it. We are still in trouble and could yet go down unqte

dont be so bloody daft
What's daft about that? I don't think we will go down but I'm certainly not complacent about it. We've got several tough games ahead and the only reason I'm still fairly confident of staying up is that there are a number of clubs who appear to be deeper in the proverbial that we are at present.
Grays

Post by Grays »

We've got as a harder run in as anyone.
Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City.
psychoscoredthelot
Has liked: 79 likes
Total likes: 201 likes

Post by psychoscoredthelot »

Grays wrote:We've got as a harder run in as anyone.
Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City.
we will win these games but lose all the ones deemed to be easy - its the :crest: way dontchaknow
richywhufc

STOKE AWAY

Post by richywhufc »

Was anyone else impressed with how stoke sort you out with a boozer and transport ??thought the atmos was quality until the 2nd goal. :crest:
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 154 likes
Total likes: 193 likes

Re: STOKE AWAY

Post by Knighter10WHU »

richywhufc wrote:Was anyone else impressed with how stoke sort you out with a boozer and transport ??thought the atmos was quality until the 2nd goal. :crest:
Not really, it was shambolic how the SU Bar didn't have any change left in their tills by 1:30 and the fact there was only 3 buses for the whole bar before the game and even worse only 3 buses for about 70% of the away support for after the game.
West Ham Tom

Post by West Ham Tom »

Agree with above post. Was a joke coming out the ground and not being able to get on the bus that we had to buy a return for. Had to sprint it to the station to make my train and it is a fair walk.