PSF: Malaga CF 2-0 West Ham Utd (03/08/14)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

DannyboyDJL
Has liked: 40 likes
Total likes: 208 likes

Re: Malaga CF v West Ham United: Match Thread

Post by DannyboyDJL »

Jinxed wrote:
Really? You really believe they've "stuck by there man"? If they were real footballing men as they claim to be they would of bite the bullet and sacked him in May. Want more what? Pass & move football? Your never going to get that with Alladyce we all know that so why don't they? And more to the point why even bother asking it's degrading and embarrassing for him.

Told him what he is doing isn't good enough?? Like it or not he's done what they wanted him to do, sorry I'm confused but why isn't that good enough?

Don't get me wrong I've wanted to stick pins in my eyes to entertain myself last season and the season before that come to that but they appointed him they knew what we were getting so I dare to throw it back at them when they said "we have appointed a safe pair of hands"........ BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
Don't get me wrong, I'd have sacked him last November, but they've looked at it and said you need to improve the style. I don't think he can, but they've given him the chance to prove he can or can't. He's obviously agreed to it, so can't complain. If they just sacked him and said they want improved style, he would have moaned that he didn't get the chance to do that. I can see why they are doing it, but wish they weren't.
WHUJohn

Post by WHUJohn »

DannyboyDJL wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'd have sacked him last November, but they've looked at it and said you need to improve the style. I don't think he can, but they've given him the chance to prove he can or can't. He's obviously agreed to it, so can't complain. If they just sacked him and said they want improved style, he would have moaned that he didn't get the chance to do that. I can see why they are doing it, but wish they weren't.
Any idea who/how defines this style that needs to change ?

How is it quantified ?

How do performances go from being "bad" to "good" ?

Genuine questions but I just don't think there is an answer so typically of the board, it's an absolute nonsense as per usual.
westhamburgerking

Post by westhamburgerking »

WHUJohn wrote: Any idea who/how defines this style that needs to change ?

How is it quantified ?

How do performances go from being "bad" to "good" ?

Genuine questions but I just don't think there is an answer so typically of the board, it's an absolute nonsense as per usual.
A shot on target or two would be a good start.