West Ham Utd 1-3 Crystal Palace (28/02/15)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

ryanrc

Re: West Ham United v Crystal Palace: Match Thread

Post by ryanrc »

That's 3 completely purposeful elbows in one game. 4 games isn't enough imo. Disgusting cretin.
I have refrained from complaining about it because I don't want to seem bitter about a fully deserved loss, but I just hate seeing that type of thing in a game.
Humbug
Has liked: 47 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by Humbug »

Rocketron wrote:Is this one to be reviewed as well ?
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can't believe it !!!! Palace got away with blatant thuggery to win that game. Someone should inform Sullivan as this guy needs to be banned for another 3 games (if the officials didn't see it). We were in a good attacking position too.
Humbug
Has liked: 47 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by Humbug »

Are we suffering now for the one-dimensional football that we played for several seasons past? That this squad hasn't enough experience yet of playing football on the ground on a consistent basis. I know it sounds daft but can pros change their style of play in such a short time period? Arsenal, Swansea and Liverpool are so used to playing on the ground that their players have some cohesive pattern of play. I just get the feeling that its going to take a while (specifically for our older squad players) to get rid of old habits but might reap rewards nearer the end of the season once the team gets used to playing more creatively.
orbital
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 107 likes

Post by orbital »

Cannot believe that Pardew is trying to defend Jedinak, most deliberate elbow i've ever seen.
trick88

Post by trick88 »

This came through today on the subscription emails

Look at the only stat we were down on.. Long balls :o

Still wasn't good enough though, need to work on creating chances in the final third