Leicester City 2-1 West Ham Utd (04/04/15)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Phil S
Has liked: 446 likes
Total likes: 380 likes

Re: Leicester City vs West Ham Utd: match thread

Post by Phil S »

I saw 3 plastic glasses with drink in them being thrown...by our lot, into our lot

:thdn:
hadleighhammer
Gentrified
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Post by hadleighhammer »

Saw a pint go flying over my head and into our own. Waste of beer.

Some of our younger lot seem like lairy divs after a few beers, certainly far more than we were at that age at least. I blame Green Street and Danny Dyer.
AlfieG
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by AlfieG »

hadleighhammer wrote:Saw a pint go flying over my head and into our own. Waste of beer.

Some of our younger lot seem like lairy divs after a few beers, certainly far more than we were at that age at least. I blame Green Street and Danny Dyer.
I blame them putting too much charlie up their konks........ :thdn:
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

Phil S wrote:I saw 3 plastic glasses with drink in them being thrown...by our lot, into our lot

:thdn:
Can't have gone far! The concourses were tiny!
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Nesticles wrote:
This

I was at the bar, and two lads came up to me whilst my mate was in the toilet. Kept slapping me on the back and just generally being kn*bs.

Noticed afterwards in the toilet that there was a mark on back of my jacket. Looked like grease from a burger or something.

When I was leaving the ground, they were both still inside. One of them had his nose popped.
Seems like you owe me a beer
Phil S

Post by Phil S »

LincolnshireHammer wrote -
Can't have gone far! The concourses were tiny!

it wasn't on the concourse

it was in the stands
Phil S

Post by Phil S »

hadleighhammer wrote:Saw a pint go flying over my head and into our own. Waste of beer.

and Nolan, don't forget Nolan
Monkey Magic
Has liked: 17 likes
Total likes: 12 likes

Post by Monkey Magic »

I read in one of the match reports (Guardian I think) that Sam seemed resigned to his fate in the post match press conference and that he was much more relaxed than usual. Were you there UtJ - did you think the same?

Just found the quote - from Mon's Guardian - Sam Allardyce’s demeanour was curiously relaxed, almost carefree, after his West Ham side were beaten at Leicester on Saturday. For those who attended Big Sam’s press conferencesat Bolton, Newcastle and Blackburn, it was a curious and rather unsettling experience – as was seeing the number of chances the Hammers allowed Leicester to create in the final quarter, a period during which they seemed more intent on catching the Foxes on the break than on shoring up their creaking rearguard. But as Allardyce pointedly confirmed, that is how it has been since he got “the big shout” (his words) at the beginning of the season that they had to attack more. The implication was clear: had he been allowed to instil a more discipline, West Ham would have accrued a darn sight more than 11 points from their last 14 games. Overall, however, it was hard not to leave with the impression that as far as he was concerned, next season will not be his problem. As if, in fact, the constant rumours suggesting his contract will not be renewed have a basis in fact – and he knows as much.
The Sherriff
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 106 likes

Post by The Sherriff »

Did see a rather fuller figure of a gentleman, very well known in kumb circles, on the outskirts of the action in the aftermath on what looked like a little rumble.

Was walking down the stairs and saw some geezer with a blooded nose .... put 2 and 2 together. The fella was acting like a little girl afterwards!!

Some bellend threw a drink across the crowd in the 2nd half. Its not a Oasis concert ...
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

The Sherriff wrote:Did see a rather fuller figure of a gentleman, very well known in kumb circles, on the outskirts of the action in the aftermath on what looked like a little rumble.

Was walking down the stairs and saw some geezer with a blooded nose .... put 2 and 2 together. The fella was acting like a little girl afterwards!!

Some bellend threw a drink across the crowd in the 2nd half. Its not a Oasis concert ...
Didn't see anyone with a fuller figure :wink: ....but i did see a drunk 20 something push his way through the crowd on the stairs and was halted in his way by somebody, who very sensibly stopped him from causing an accident.

Sadly the younger fella didn't react well to be restrained....and decided to get lairy.

Then 2 stewards jumped in and saved his life...but admitted the young fella was "a knob" and "very lucky we were there". Many people saw the event happening and got involved.
Nesticles

Post by Nesticles »

Romford wrote:Seems like you owe me a beer
A pint of Carlsberg's finest waiting for you at Villa away!