FAC4R: West Ham Utd 2-1 Liverpool (09/02/16)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

happydaystoytown
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 101 likes

Re: West Ham -v- Liverpool - 4th round replay match thread

Post by happydaystoytown »

Great clip Paddy, sums up the moment brilliantly.

It was a night to remember, just when you think you're going to suffer another penalty shootout heart break and miss the last train home, that happens. You couldn't of written that script.

Not the best performance, but it was full of heart and desire, there looks like a fantastic team spirit amongst the players, Slav and his staff.

Well done Slav, you're bringing it all together for the final season at the old place.
BonzosBoots
Has liked: 49 likes
Total likes: 39 likes

Post by BonzosBoots »

Paddy O'Hammer wrote:Have a look on the KUMB Facebook page. A sensational video from "Hammers Balkan" of Ogbonnas goal!

Try this link https://www.facebook.com/hammersbalkan/ ... 494098274/
It's Friday and I'm still watching this video over and over and still smiling! :D

I love the guy who, as the ball is coming in, says..."Yes, that's the one!".
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 767 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

after klopp's sour antics whenever we're involved, i thought he came over pretty classless after smashing villa. putting down all the previous results purely to bad luck and coming over generally like a lad who's just had his first blow job.

maybe classless as the wrong word, but just you know slav would have a word for remi garde, their supporters and generally be a bit more philosophical about the whole thing.
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 158 likes
Total likes: 338 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

Beavis Danzig wrote:after klopp's sour antics whenever we're involved, i thought he came over pretty classless after smashing villa. putting down all the previous results purely to bad luck and coming over generally like a lad who's just had his first blow job.

maybe classless as the wrong word, but just you know slav would have a word for remi garde, their supporters and generally be a bit more philosophical about the whole thing.
Slipping into the Liverpool way quite nicely seems!