West Ham Utd 0-3 Southampton (25/09/16)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

scatts
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 72 likes

Re: West Ham vs Southampton Match Thread

Post by scatts »

I reckon this was written by a collective of KUMB posters!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... eed-to-fix" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sauce!
Location: sitting on a bucket on a hamper in the corner of the old wigwam.
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Sauce! »

Yesterday about 1 minute from full-time. :oops:

I can only assume they went down the Crate (after removing WHU merchandise of course).
Roydon

Post by Roydon »

room is split /africans/french/noble ,ginge
Humbug
Has liked: 40 likes
Total likes: 137 likes

Post by Humbug »

Attack and defend as a unit? If that's Bilic's philosophy, then maybe the team just physically cannot do it.You need the stamina of a marathon runner and we just don't have those type of players. They looked leggy and off the pace so maybe they are 'leaving' it all on the training pitch. Noble has lots of stamina but no speed while many of the others are vice versa so this 'unit' philosophy doesn't make sense.
jacko
Has liked: 60 likes
Total likes: 149 likes

Post by jacko »

I think he should play Obiang or Oxford instead of Lazini.
wormley
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by wormley »

Nick W wrote:
No one wanted to come to us, we needed another season improving on last season just slightly to then attract the world beaters..

Bacca did according to the ITK's but Sullivan f**cked it up with indecision and reluctance to splash the cash

Irrelevant now as we have Zaza & Ayew instead
bobbymooresbracelet

Post by bobbymooresbracelet »

Sauce! wrote:Yesterday about 1 minute from full-time. :oops:

I can only assume they went down the Crate (after removing WHU merchandise of course).
You expected it to be full up then ?
JLCABA
Has liked: 202 likes
Total likes: 160 likes

Post by JLCABA »

Despite everything , It is still baffling however that there are 2 teams who on a glance at the League Table are " worse than us " .... :scarfer:

They must be VERY VERY poor

And a win yesterday ( as remote as that was )would have taken us to 14th ( above Southampton ) and a whole wall the size of that which stood in Berlin would have had its cracks papered over ....temporarily

I would though still rather we HAD won !

ps ..I am a big fan of his but yesterday ...Kouyate's worst performance in a WHU shirt ?

This is as bad as Roeder's 2002-3 vibe

Depressed of Chesterfield
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

i've never left early but i would have yesterday.
i don't mind losing heavily and playing crap, but if the players don't give a **** for the 10th straight game, why should i cheer them up?

summer transfers weren't that great but the core of players is still the same: from beating arse, city and liverpool away to being unable to take a finger out of their arses.

i blame the players and bilic and would gladly give 'em a week off (without payment, you bastards) and give the youth team a round out. if we're going to get thrashed, at least we should see some passion and hunger for the game.
Patito

Post by Patito »

Humbug - we managed it last season.
Harry Hound
Location: "If you don't know the game, then you're still part of it"
Has liked: 67 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by Harry Hound »

wormley wrote:Nick W"]

No one wanted to come to us, we needed another season improving on last season just slightly to then attract the world beaters.

Bacca did according to the ITK's but Sullivan f**cked it up with indecision and reluctance to splash the cash

Irrelevant now as we have Zaza & Ayew instead
We could have got Austin for less than £10,000,000 and ignoring what Sullivan said he was never coming to us as Bilic didn't rate him. :?
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

Harry Hound wrote:We could have got Austin for less than £10,000,000 and ignoring what Sullivan said he was never coming to us as Bilic didn't rate him. :?

charlie austin would do sweet f*** all for us at the moment. like most strikers really.