EFLCR3: West Ham Utd 3-0 Bolton Wanderers (19/09/17)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Jumby
Has liked: 17 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Re: Carabao Cup Draw - West Ham v Bolton

Post by Jumby »

After Domzale I said I'd never give the club another penny whilst those utter tw@ts are running the club, this latest swindle is hardly drawing me back.
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Cottee »

BMLGirl wrote: Said "added to access card" when I bought mine. The Chelsea league cup game last year was also added to access card so I think you are incorrect in what you say.
I've still got paper tickets from that game, so it's all a bit strange. I got this when I went to book our seats earlier.

'Please note for cup matches all tickets will be paper tickets - Not added to access cards'

Then it said on the final page that it was access card. Not that it really matters either way, just thought that it may be why the booking fee is £2.
LOS

Post by LOS »

My booking process clearly stated paper tickets. But when i got to the end and saw an extra tenner in fees to buy our ST seats I just phucked the whole thing off. I just dont look forward to going to that stadium, and that booking fee principle was all the motivation I needed to give it a swerve.

This move has stolen my mojo :cry:
dt64
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by dt64 »

Does anybody know when tickets are released for General Sale? Assuming they will by the responses on here
PF.
Warsaw's Peter Stringfellow
Total likes: 416 likes

Post by PF. »

Mine charged me the two quid, and then said it was "free" for the ticket to be loaded on to my card... cheers for that!

c****
Dwight1970
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by Dwight1970 »

HarlowEssexHammer wrote:Thank you Sanchoz, hadn't seen that.

Such a cop-out saying we knew the fixture would be reversed. Yes we knew that would be the case, does that then make it ok? The club have painted themselves into an awkward corner each August whenever there are events happening at the OS, saying we knew don't sit well with me, fact is we were drawn as the home team and I had to shell out £25 for the club coaches as I had no alternative way of getting back to London that night, and take Weds afternoon off work.

Fair play to those involved at WHUISA who represent us fans very well, making fair and well articulated responses to the club on such cock-ups at their end
Arsenal charged their fans £10 for their Liverpool trip and Stoke have gave free travel West Brom like they have to all away fixtures for the last 5 seasons, they are merely a couple of clubs I am aware who did something this weekend yet the one club who forced their supporters to travel for 4 games has done nothing.

The Cheltenham game should have had free travel and if Stoke can afford to do it for every game surely we could have done it for one?
NottingHammer6
Has liked: 1 like

Post by NottingHammer6 »

Jumby wrote:After Domzale I said I'd never give the club another penny whilst those utter tw@ts are running the club, this latest swindle is hardly drawing me back.
What happened with Domzale?
Jumby

Post by Jumby »

NottingHammer6 wrote: What happened with Domzale?
First ever home game in our rented accommodation, I thought I'd go to see what it was like, did my best to like it, I really tried, but all I could think is that those chancers have absolutely shafted us. After that I've not spent any money on anything West Ham related, not a shirt, not a ticket, not a pencil sharpener, nothing. Until those pr!cks go it will stay that way.
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

Jumby wrote:First ever home game in our rented accommodation, I thought I'd go to see what it was like, did my best to like it, I really tried, but all I could think is that those chancers have absolutely shafted us. After that I've not spent any money on anything West Ham related, not a shirt, not a ticket, not a pencil sharpener, nothing. Until those pr!cks go it will stay that way.
What makes you think the place will be any different under new owners?
Jumby

Post by Jumby »

LincolnshireHammer wrote: What makes you think the place will be any different under new owners?
Right now, not much, considering who they sold Birmingham to, but I'm not giving any money to the club whilst they're running it, they're c***s. Sorry, but they are.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Ticket Fees and charges

Booking and Membership Fees for the 2017/18 Season

All Home Match Tickets will have a £2 Booking Charge

All Away Match Tickets will have a £1 Booking Charge

Season Tickets for the 2017/18 Season have a £2 Charge

All Membership products will have a £2 Charge

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc/Cust ... nformation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hammerite

Post by Hammerite »

Pop Robson wrote: All Home Match Tickets will have a £2 Booking
Why not just add £2 to the cost of all home tickets, and do away with the booking fee altogether?

PR own goal from our self promoting captains of business and industry.

Know nothing, upright walking, clothed chimps more like (no disrespect intended to real chimps the world over).
brownout
Has liked: 91 likes
Total likes: 174 likes

Post by brownout »

Pop Robson wrote:Ticket Fees and charges

Booking and Membership Fees for the 2017/18 Season

All Home Match Tickets will have a £2 Booking Charge

All Away Match Tickets will have a £1 Booking Charge

Season Tickets for the 2017/18 Season have a £2 Charge

All Membership products will have a £2 Charge

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc/Cust ... nformation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So they charge £1.00 for away tickets, which is reasonable as they have to be put in an envelope and posted, but £2.00 for home matches, which for season ticket holders a computer loads onto our card.

I wonder if Brady has noticed the other way that companies are effectively putting up prices - smaller portions or reduced quality. Are we going to find the team only fielding ten players, or eleven rubbish ones?
hammerman11
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 744 likes

Post by hammerman11 »

novel idea they should of considered. This game free to those that travelled to cheltenham. at most 1500 and its not going to sell out anyway !

great PR and good to reward loyal fans rather than shaft them as much as possible.

I would normally go to this one but if we lose to huddersfield I wont. I have my tickets for swansea and spurs.
after that who knows.

They even charge £2 for the members card ! £42 for the right to buy ....but who is the mug !
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Cottee »

Interesting that they're making a point that they're giving a priority point for home cup games, maybe they're hoping that may shift a few more tickets.

I'm sacking this one off, will be the first game I've missed at the athletics bowl but I'm fed up with them taking the p*** and although it's only an extra £6, it's the principle. Even more so as the prices for band 3 and 4 are exactly the same, other than for kids who get charged a fiver extra in band 3.
sanchoz
Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by sanchoz »

Cottee wrote:Interesting that they're making a point that they're giving a priority point for home cup games, maybe they're hoping that may shift a few more tickets.
Just checked my account and they have given me a priority point. With the club advertising anyone can buy band 5 £10 levels, even if you don't have a season ticket there, perfect opportunity for people to buy and not turn up just to get them one step ahead in the priority points queue.
Phil S
Has liked: 446 likes
Total likes: 380 likes

Post by Phil S »

but you can only use PP if you're a ST holder
Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

I don't know anyone in my groups of mates who are going. I'm sure this isn't representative of all hammers fans, but does make me wonder what the attendance might be like...
Blow Bubbles

Post by Blow Bubbles »

Really do not understand why they insist on sending us paper tickets rather than adding onto our cards... Seems like it only cost both the club and STHs money... :?

And it's a pain the arse.
Phil S
Has liked: 446 likes
Total likes: 380 likes

Post by Phil S »

Blow Bubbles wrote:Really do not understand why they insist on sending us paper tickets rather than adding onto our cards... Seems like it only cost both the club and STHs money... :?

And it's a pain the arse.
to help the stewards
that was what I was told today

pity they sent me someone elses ticket