EFLCR4: Tottenham Hotspur 2-3 West Ham Utd (25/10/17)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

kitthehammer
Has liked: 74 likes
Total likes: 303 likes

classy spurs fans

Post by kitthehammer »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41767047" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Penfold711
Has liked: 2002 likes
Total likes: 92 likes

Re: classy spurs fans

Post by Penfold711 »

I suppose we were taking the piss at the end.
Hammersfaniow
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by Hammersfaniow »

Well, we literally took the p**s last night

As the title says, classy
Boo Boo
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Utd: match thread

Post by Boo Boo »

JCA wrote:Numpty......
Give me Dom on WHFTV anyday, pure genius entertainment. Never forget his rant after getting knocked out of the Europa by the Romanians........."bunch of tractor driving peasants".........priceless
You're easily amused.
kevino
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 1 like

Post by kevino »

yeah, we were positioned quite close to the Spurs fans and I felt a shower of what I then thought was water come over us. They were also pelting us with coins. My son got hit on the shoulder which was no big deal and the guy in front was hit on the head, drawing blood. The only upside was that we made a few quid!

They soon shut up when we got to 2 all though.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

yea' done before, but every excuse's a good one to dust it off
Carlton'sGoal

Post by Carlton'sGoal »

Also may I just point out that all that trouble at half time and the video circulating on the concourse was actually started by them kicking the divide, spitting and throwing beer over the top.

They act like they are holier than thou when there's just as many scummers in there ranks as the next club.
Big George
Has liked: 133 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Post by Big George »

Carlton'sGoal wrote:Also may I just point out that all that trouble at half time and the video circulating on the concourse was actually started by them kicking the divide, spitting and throwing beer over the top.

They act like they are holier than thou when there's just as many scummers in there ranks as the next club.

What happened at the divide? I think Spurs seciurty might be suggesting we started it.
Le Rascal de Boleyn
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Le Rascal de Boleyn »

sicknote wrote:" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From one of the gimps who gave us the belting video after their loss of the league at ours again
As annoying a gimp as he is, fair play in that he made no excuses at the end. Also. amused that they couldn't even bring themselves to talk during the second half.
Carlton'sGoal

Post by Carlton'sGoal »

I was standing next to it having a beer, from what I gathered they started kicking and whacking it from the other side, then as you could see a bit through it there was a bit of name calling from both sides. I carried on having a chat with my mate, then he said that someone had just spat from their side, so I turned round to have a look. Beer started flying over and the kicking got louder, then our lot started giving it back. At this point I decided to have a wee wee as kick off was coming up, I could hear it really starting to kick off and once I came out the toilet one of the panels at the bottom had been fully kicked through from their side and it was all getting very boisterous with the police. They made the situation worse by shoving your normal fan out the way to run over to the divide and then did the usual police thing of menacingly swinging their batons into thin air to try and stop people from getting aggressive but in truth exasperating the situation. I got shoved by a copper whilst waiting for my mate to finish his beer by the entrance to the stand (*edit* I've just realised this makes it look like I was near and got shoved back because I was involved, I was actually just standing by the wall facing away from the commotion and the copper shoved me as he ran past). I then went back to my seat, I think quite a lot stayed for the first bit of the second half from both sides, but there were definitely more police running through to our side.

Sorry for the novella haha
rottiel

Post by rottiel »

What a game, what a night.

It was mental in our end last night, I've never cuddled so many strange men in all my life :D

Roll on Saturday ..
61dicksey
Has liked: 555 likes
Total likes: 401 likes

Post by 61dicksey »

Lostcoco wrote:Why can't we play like that every week?
Why can’t we play them every week.
Phil S
Has liked: 446 likes
Total likes: 380 likes

Post by Phil S »

rottiel wrote:What a game, what a night.

It was mental in our end last night, I've never cuddled so many strange men in all my life :D

Roll on Saturday ..
I'm not strange...
Devils Advocate
Has liked: 30 likes
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Devils Advocate »

Colours never run wrote: Sounds to me like he's got more pockets than a snooker table.
Cargo trousers - very useful for carrying lots of stuff instead of carting a bag of any sort around.
happy.hooker

Post by happy.hooker »

Devils Advocate wrote:
Cargo trousers - very useful for carrying lots of stuff instead of carting a bag of any sort around.
And prevents you getting stopped for ages for a search on the way into the ground. Oh! 8-)
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by sutts07 »

Carlton'sGoal wrote:Also may I just point out that all that trouble at half time and the video circulating on the concourse was actually started by them kicking the divide, spitting and throwing beer over the top.

And the scuffle with police which saw a few of ours take some cracks of the baton pre game outside was started by just one idiot on their side too. Who promptly hid behind the old bill once he realised he had kicked a bit of a hornets nest.
chuffster
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by chuffster »

kitthehammer wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41767047" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:D
OFT
Has liked: 2995 likes
Total likes: 1758 likes

Post by OFT »

the opposition view

Oh joy! :D
FrankieMacsPerm
Has liked: 44 likes
Total likes: 91 likes