Crystal Palace 2-2 West Ham Utd (28/10/17)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 839 likes

Re: Crystal Palace v West Ham Utd: match thread

Post by mushy »

the pink palermo wrote: Saturdays result was terrible , a draw that felt like a defeat and with harder fixtures to come a real body blow .
For some reason Saturday felt worse for me then Brighton.
I sort of thought Brighton was a bit 'one of those days',but after Saturday its finally dawned on me that 'one of those days' has become 'most of our days'. We had the look of a pathetic bunch for most of that game(apart from two fine goals we scored).
I fear for us, I really do.
rottiel

Post by rottiel »

mushy wrote:For some reason Saturday felt worse for me then Brighton.
I sort of thought Brighton was a bit 'one of those days',but after Saturday its finally dawned on me that 'one of those days' has become 'most of our days'. We had the look of a pathetic bunch for most of that game(apart from two fine goals we scored).
I fear for us, I really do.
I felt the same, totally gutted for some reason and your dead right, were definately in big big trouble.
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1785 likes
Total likes: 2071 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

Noble on the OS "We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot"
Burnley Hammer
Location: was Colne, Burnley, Hull, Colchester, Norwich, Derby.... Now Nottingham
Has liked: 232 likes
Total likes: 2570 likes

Post by Burnley Hammer »

All these comments from players... I seem to have been hearing the same comments over and over again for the last year, about learning from mistakes etc. Obviously they don't learn because they're still doing it! They're meaningless now. Actions speak louder than words.
Jon
Has liked: 102 likes
Total likes: 142 likes

Post by Jon »

Why did Noble (our skipper) allow those players to run ahead of him? This is under 10s stuff.

I think I miss Nolan...
Hammer.CA
Has liked: 2780 likes
Total likes: 607 likes

Post by Hammer.CA »

Got to meet Chalks on Saturday, thanks for the scarf and badges purchases.

On the other hand b*llocks to the couple (of tosspots springs to mind) who had the 2 badges and then said they'd paid for them when they knew full well they hadn't but made sure they created loud enough in front of the coppers who were walking by, I do hope you're happy with yourselves.