Yeovil 2 West Ham Utd 2 (23/07/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

bonehead

Post by bonehead »

jastons wrote:Is this Petrs last game for us? He must be given a chance, he is desperate for a contract, has scored more goals so far than Zamora and will be cheap.

C`mon Pards, you know it makes sense.
don't forget that's what people wwere saying about Harley after a couple of good games.......and after that he was effing rubbish
Larry
The end of the world is nigh

Post by Larry »

cockney farmer wrote: Mikolanda was quite strong and held the ball up well , I suspect Pardew has already made up his mind and I believe it will be a no.
don't know any thing about him but you'd think 3 goals in two games would be enough to persuade Pardew.p4
jastons
Has liked: 893 likes
Total likes: 849 likes

Post by jastons »

bonehead wrote: don't forget that's what people wwere saying about Harley after a couple of good games.......and after that he was effing rubbish
Good point. After reading the opinions of those at the game i was beginning to change my mind anyway but to be fair, people are saying that Crouch and Johnson are not proven in the premiership because they have only had one good season. If thats the case then we wont know for 2 more years if Mikolanda is worht signing or not.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 756 likes
Total likes: 3479 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Larry wrote: don't know any thing about him but you'd think 3 goals in two games would be enough to persuade Pardew.p4
Against teams at the bottom of the Swedish second division and from England's third division. Not really indicative of what he can do against the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal.
knutknacker

Post by knutknacker »

Up the Junction wrote: Against teams at the bottom of the Swedish second division and from England's third division. Not really indicative of what he can do against the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal.
ah, man, i feel depressed now...
yeovil

Post by yeovil »

after seeing the goal on tv your forward was 3 yards offside and thats why your players did not think it was a goal
well done to all your fans who came down yesterday they were a credit to your club
good luck this season we at yeovil hope you have a good season :D
cockney farmer

Post by cockney farmer »

Cheers Yeovil we had a good time in the arrow.
dmyeo66

Post by dmyeo66 »

yeovil wrote:after seeing the goal on tv your forward was 3 yards offside and thats why your players did not think it was a goal
well done to all your fans who came down yesterday they were a credit to your club
good luck this season we at yeovil hope you have a good season :D
Cheers pal we all had plenty of cider etc at the Arrow, who put on a lovely pie. The fans had a great laugh and it was great to meet you all. Krc, Cockney Farmer and that Ghiz geezer from down ere!! My missus says thx for a great laugh and we will def get to Upt this season. Krc say thx to your old man....great bloke. And to Kerry dude hi.
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

It was nice to meet so many of you all on saturday, shame Pards and the real squad did'nt turn up. It was embarrasing the way Yeovil were outplaying us, still I was more involved with my exploding Balti pie and standing up in general.

I'd just like to say Thanks to CF, DMYeo66, KRC , Dynamo Keiff and Chris Dixon for all their help after we discovered in the Arrow that I'd lost the tickets 40 minutes before the game. The Devon and Cornwall guys who provided the tickets saved the day. Many thanks. I will leave it to the others to describe the air of disbelief when I announced they were missing... I didnt get much sympathy when I then announced that I am never usually trusted with paperwork....

Also a big thanks to Burninham for his excellent and timely provision of a few nerve calming shots :wink: Unfortunately I was a bit wasted by the time it came to getting the train home!!

Anyway a good day out, the Yeovil people were excellant and their team a credit to them.

Oh and Cockney Farmer, your Chelsea son gave me money for cigarrettes - surely he's gotta be grounded for that? Tapping up or what!
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

Oh and what about Gary Johnson (their manager) taxi service then - was it KRC he picked up and gave a lift to the pub in his Jag? Thats attention to detail!

Better than Pauline who drove us back to the statiion after and nearly killed us on several occasions! I believe my comment was "you need a hands free and an automatic car love" as I slunk away in terror
loughtonhammer

Post by loughtonhammer »

ghinzani wrote:It was nice to meet so many of you all on saturday, shame Pards and the real squad did'nt turn up. It was embarrasing the way Yeovil were outplaying us, still I was more involved with my exploding Balti pie and standing up in general.

I'd just like to say Thanks to CF, DMYeo66, KRC , Dynamo Keiff and Chris Dixon for all their help after we discovered in the Arrow that I'd lost the tickets 40 minutes before the game. The Devon and Cornwall guys who provided the tickets saved the day. Many thanks. I will leave it to the others to describe the air of disbelief when I announced they were missing... I didnt get much sympathy when I then announced that I am never usually trusted with paperwork....

Also a big thanks to Burninham for his excellent and timely provision of a few nerve calming shots :wink: Unfortunately I was a bit wasted by the time it came to getting the train home!!

Anyway a good day out, the Yeovil people were excellant and their team a credit to them.

Oh and Cockney Farmer, your Chelsea son gave me money for cigarrettes - surely he's gotta be grounded for that? Tapping up or what!

that was me who gave you the tix's in the pub btw
Last edited by loughtonhammer on Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loughtonhammer

Post by loughtonhammer »

dmyeo66 wrote: Cheers pal we all had plenty of cider etc at the Arrow, who put on a lovely pie. The fans had a great laugh and it was great to meet you all. Krc, Cockney Farmer and that Ghiz geezer from down ere!! My missus says thx for a great laugh and we will def get to Upt this season. Krc say thx to your old man....great bloke. And to Kerry dude hi.
hi to you too!

hope you was off of here long enough to please your wife :lol:
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

loughtonhammer wrote:
that was me who gave you the tix's in the pub btw
Sorry son I thought you was Cornish seeing you were sat with those boys! You are an absolute diamond. And do you know Dynamo Keiff got in completely unchallenged with that childs ticket?? Go on Keiffy deny that evidence !! :lol:

ps I did not lose my John Deere hat, as some predicted!
cockney farmer

Post by cockney farmer »

Ghinzani , see you at the Blackburn game , will try the local market they got copies of everything will try to get you a burberry massey ferguson baseball cap so you can go in the Boleyn wiv the boyz ! (oh and I wont be asking you to look after me tickets, keys anything for that matter I have never seen a coat with so many pockets)
Dynamo Keiff

Post by Dynamo Keiff »

Cheers for sorting out those tickets for us loughtonhammer and saving ghinzani a pasting from the rest of us for losing ours!

Although the game itself was pretty p!ss poor it was a good day out and was good meeting up with all you fellow kumbers!

Hopefully see you all again at the Blackburn game or soon in the season where my ticket will not be trusted with a certain geezer in a John Deere cap :wink:

Irons!!!
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

Dynamo Keiff wrote:Cheers for sorting out those tickets for us loughtonhammer and saving ghinzani a pasting from the rest of us for losing ours!

Well for saving my knees from a pasting to be more precise? Unless you stood on Banger's shoulders that is.[/quote]
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

Dynamo Keiff wrote: Hopefully see you all again at the Blackburn game or soon in the season where my ticket will not be trusted with a certain geezer in a John Deere cap :wink:

Irons!!!
What Blackburn ticket? We've already discussed this, your part of a protest against glory hunting fans. Just say no.
dmyeo66

Post by dmyeo66 »

loughtonhammer wrote: hi to you too!

hope you was off of here long enough to please your wife :lol:
Sorted her out back down in devon mate!! :wink:
dmyeo66

Post by dmyeo66 »

cockney farmer wrote:Ghinzani , see you at the Blackburn game , will try the local market they got copies of everything will try to get you a burberry massey ferguson baseball cap so you can go in the Boleyn wiv the boyz ! (oh and I wont be asking you to look after me tickets, keys anything for that matter I have never seen a coat with so many pockets)
with holes!! :lol:
dmyeo66

Post by dmyeo66 »

ghinzani wrote: Well for saving my knees from a pasting to be more precise? Unless you stood on Banger's shoulders that is.
[/quote]

You picking on kids again ghinzani?