West Ham Utd 1 Osasuna 1 (lost 7-8 on pens) (06/08/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Stevo
Yellow card - abuse
Location: At the World Cup cheering on me main man, Shakaa Hissslop! He dunt smooorke da reeeefaa!

Post by Stevo »

Youth26 wrote: My mate had free tickets and i didnt have a ticket for West Ham match. Didnt have money to buy one at the gate either.

You Jew! In both aspects for seeing the Spurs and for not coffing up the moola for seeing us. :wink:

Sorry if I offended the PC plod's.
Ian Bishop

Post by Ian Bishop »

HammerMan2004 wrote: Why were you there.....
He was scouting Benni :wink:
Youth26
Location: A place wear fat people running for the bus is considered a sport

Post by Youth26 »

Yeah you got me, i am a scout and was gonna tap up Benni for us. :wink: I apolgise again and will be visting the church and will go to confession. I did not sing a single song either and sat there eating chicken and chips :lol:
loughtonhammer

Post by loughtonhammer »

changing the thread slightly..................why were ticket holders left waiting till 10 past 2 to be let in,but they opened the pay turnstiles at 1.30!!!!!!!!

like **** you weve already got your money? :evil:
dodger
Location: Scotland / London / Japan / somewhere in between the 3
Has liked: 277 likes
Total likes: 406 likes

Post by dodger »

My short but to the point review:
The side in the first half were quality, the side in the second half were not. Is to be expected, as one is our first team and one our back-ups. However, it seemed to me Osasuna played the same way with as much quality throughout, and that was mediocre. They didn't deserve anything, and it was a bit of a dodgy penalty really.
MOTM: Anton Ferdinand
mokum hammer

Post by mokum hammer »

I'll post my question on the other thread
Bitter 'n' Twisted

Post by Bitter 'n' Twisted »

Youth26 wrote:Yeah you got me, i am a scout and was gonna tap up Benni for us. :wink: I apolgise again and will be visting the church and will go to confession. I did not sing a single song either and sat there eating chicken and chips :lol:
It would have been funnier if you had brought in some pork pies with you. :twisted: