LC2: Sheff Wednesday 2 West Ham Utd 4 (20/09/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Harveys_HammersLH
Billy no tag

Post by Harveys_HammersLH »

HammerMan2004 wrote: .....Shawny.....

That's a new one.... :wink:

You are right though....He would....But....Shawny?? :lol:
I could of called him Newts. :wink:
Yossi would move to the left
Quite possibly but I was giving him players who are currently not in the team.
Norbert_Up_Norf
Location: Chav Corner, St James Park, Newcastle (a long way from home)

Post by Norbert_Up_Norf »

paololeeds wrote:The highlight of the night for me was "The referee has indicated one minute of time to be added on, bought to you by Sheffield City Premier Travel Inn" :)
Christ, nearly forgot about that! Belting!

Hi Ho Silver Lining............!
I Bleed Claret
Location: Up Your Arse! Up Your Arse! Stick the Swipecard Up Your Arse!

Post by I Bleed Claret »

i just got back from sheffield, stayed in the premier travel inn that sponsored the added on time :lol: got some great pics ill upload later
Billericay Hammer
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by Billericay Hammer »

My self and four others made the journey up there tuesday and was impressed with what we saw. Apart from progessing to the next round i felt that there were alot of posititves to come from the game, felt that everyone performed well but inparticular zamora (not to mention his two goals both of which he took very well), Ward, Williams and the substitute appearance and goal of Bellion. Would also like to mention our support which as has already been mentioned on here was superb.

Finally just out of interest, did anyone else get caught up in the diversion after the M1 had been shut off due to an accident around the Hemel Hempstead area i believe?