Liverpool 2 West Ham Utd 0 (29/10/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Etheringtonsdabest

Post by Etheringtonsdabest »

bonehead wrote:sounds like someone needs to change their user name to

etheringtonsnowhereneardabest
I think i do to im not going to though give him more time he will come round well i hope for the sake of us :D.
bonehead

Post by bonehead »

Etheringtonsdabest wrote:he will come round well i hope for the sake of us :D.
hope you're right

:wink:
comeonyouirons
Location: On the march with Gold & Sullivan to the Olympic Stadium...

Post by comeonyouirons »

Etheringtonsdabest wrote: I think i do to im not going to though give him more time he will come round well i hope for the sake of us :D.
Hi I beleive you know Matty. What does he say about his form? What is he doing to correct it?
Etheringtonsdabest

Post by Etheringtonsdabest »

comeonyouirons wrote: Hi I beleive you know Matty. What does he say about his form? What is he doing to correct it?
His said he is not performing and he doesnt know why. But he said things like he cant seem to get himself into the game and also blamed it on injurys food posioning flu. He hasnt said what his going to do to correct it i have said like well what can you do. And he has said i will just keep doing what i do and it will happen. Just looks like its going to take a bit longer then expected.
comeonyouirons
Location: On the march with Gold & Sullivan to the Olympic Stadium...

Post by comeonyouirons »

Etheringtonsdabest wrote: His said he is not performing and he doesnt know why. But he said things like he cant seem to get himself into the game and also blamed it on injurys food posioning flu. He hasnt said what his going to do to correct it i have said like well what can you do. And he has said i will just keep doing what i do and it will happen. Just looks like its going to take a bit longer then expected.
This season a step up the league means better defenders. But I have just watched Zamora's play off diary and it was nice to see action of Matty going past players and delivering crosses in the box. I hope he can get his confidence and game back again. It was nice to see on the DVD.