Blackburn Rovers 3 West Ham Utd 2 (10/12/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

James P
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by James P »

I Prefer Pepsi wrote: I don't wanna slag the guy off coz I actually like him, and recognize the positive things he gave yesterday, I want him to do well.... but ultimately what he did yesterday counted for f*ck all didn't it? Zero points. He needs to be better than that.
Well yeah it did count for nothing because of that curly haired clown at the back. But you can't blame the striker for not scoring more than the defence gave away.

In most games this season a goal and an assist would have been a match-winning performance but yesterday it wasn't. I still think he's been excellent this year and the amount of abuse I was hearing walking back towards the Fernhurst last night was ridiculous.
D.C

Post by D.C »

D.C wrote:I'm thinking a high score draw...your gonna say I'm fcukin mental but I can see 3-3!! i think attacks will be brilliant and defences broken...no I'm not drunk :wink:
Nearly right :wink: