Blackburn Rovers 3 West Ham Utd 2 (10/12/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

yabush

Post by yabush »

L'Boro Iron wrote:I could be wrong, it was a pretty poor quality picture that I was watching. It did look like there was no contact and Gabbers landed awkwardly then fell into the advertising boards. (It's 'hurt' not 'hurted'. :wink: )
sorry for my poor English... :cry: :cry:
Italian Hammer
Total likes: 299 likes

Post by Italian Hammer »

After having watched that I can honestly say that Blackburn Rovers are a bunch of diving, cheating tossers who are nothing short of a disgrace.

I'm not even going to mention Savage or Dickov looking to the ref everytime they were challenged. I'm not going to talk about how spawny they were what with the injury to Gabbidon, the fackwit of a ref or the football genius school of defending.

But I will mention that foreign pr@ck of a defender who "fell" over (again) when Marlon missed him by 2 feet.

Forget Chelski, Arse and the Spuds, I hope the tossers get relegated.

I'm off to kick the cat. to angry to post.

PS - good goals from zamo and harewood.

and Gabbidon, hope its not to serious (although it did look bad). Please please please no Dailly
Stratford Hammer
Has liked: 17 likes
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Stratford Hammer »

yabush wrote:sorry for my poor English... :cry: :cry:
Your English is good mate - stop looking for sympathy! :wink:
yabush

Post by yabush »

L'Boro Iron wrote: Your English is good mate - stop looking for sympathy! :wink:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Francoisvander or else
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 100 likes

Post by Francoisvander or else »

herofix wrote: It's just fashionable to slag off Dailly.
James collins is 22, has 10 International caps, is hungry and runs fast as f**k. Stop piss balling about with Dailly and get him in the team. I seem to recall this dilema last season when a certain Malky Mackay was selected ahead of a certain Mr Ward. Lets not make that same mistake this season :evil:
Vasarahammer

Dailly is *****!

Post by Vasarahammer »

There's only one man to blame for today's defeat: Christian Dailly. This piece of **** was at fault in two of Blackburn's three goals.

Of course, the incompetent and unpredictable referee Mike Riley played his part in the Blackburn's equalizer. However, it was Dailly who deserves all the **** he gets.
Italian Hammer
Total likes: 299 likes

Re: Dailly is *****!

Post by Italian Hammer »

Vasarahammer wrote:There's only one man to blame for today's defeat: Christian Dailly. This piece of sh*t was at fault in two of Blackburn's three goals.

Of course, the incompetent and unpredictable referee Mike Riley played his part in the Blackburn's equalizer. However, it was Dailly who deserves all the sh*t he gets.
Get it off your chest :wink:
NXA
Location: Russia - protest is not allowed, now go and drink a lot of Vodka and forget about it.

Post by NXA »

L'Boro Iron wrote: Why do you think it is that simple? Collins is lacking match practise and is unproven at this level.

As was Ferdinand, Gabidon, Noble, Coker, Mullins, Harewood, Zamora...ish, Etherington ....ish,

If Collins/Ward are given a chance, lets see what they can do. Every cloud has a silver lining. :wink:
Vasarahammer

Post by Vasarahammer »

[quote="Italian HammerGet it off your chest :wink:[/quote]

I will. Cheers mate!
Larry
The end of the world is nigh

Post by Larry »

dissapointing result as we deserved at least a point and a little worrying that the teams below us all had a good day and closed the gap in pts.
Stratford Hammer
Has liked: 17 likes

Post by Stratford Hammer »

NXA wrote:
As was Ferdinand, Gabidon, Noble, Coker, Mullins, Harewood, Zamora...ish, Etherington ....ish,

If Collins/Ward are given a chance, lets see what they can do. Every cloud has a silver lining. :wink:
I'd like to see Ward given a go.
Larry

Post by Larry »

L'Boro Iron wrote: It was a terrible decision. Repka went with his arms out - granted - but IF the ball did touch his arm it was barely a brush and it didn't even change the direction or pace of the ball. Basically, Riley is a tit.
weather it was a bad decision or not the fact is you raise your arms in the penalty area and the ball hits you most refs will give a penalty.

once again Repka has proved to be a liability he was very lucky that he did not get sent off against Birmingham when he handeld the ball and today he cost us a point perhaps 3.
NXA
Location: Russia - protest is not allowed, now go and drink a lot of Vodka and forget about it.

Post by NXA »

L'Boro Iron wrote: I'd like to see Ward given a go.

I don't want to jump the gun....but i would like to see Ephraim, Reid, Stokes, Ashikodi, Cowley etc given a go....fingers crossed that we can do that before the end of the season. 8-)
w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Has liked: 1 like

hmm

Post by w4hammer »

i'll leave it the the boss to sort the many permutations out in defence-at least we've got options hey?

lets look at the good news...harewood and zamora strike again....come on lads lets nick a point of "the peoples2 club on wednsday!!
Larry

Re: hmm

Post by Larry »

w4hammer wrote:i'll leave it the the boss to sort the many permutations out in defence-at least we've got options hey?

lets look at the good news...harewood and zamora strike again....come on lads lets nick a point of "the peoples2 club on wednsday!!
well I said on monday i'd be happy with 2 draws out of these 3 away games so with 3pts all ready in the bag i'm still be reasonably happy even if we lose against Everton
hammer
Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.

Post by hammer »

cheer up, people !

:crest: COME :crest: ON :crest: YOU :crest: IRONS ! ! ! :crest:
Fader

Post by Fader »

I think we now need to beat Everton!

we cant afford to drift below say 11th 12th imo
Boogers Caravan Blues

Post by Boogers Caravan Blues »

Larry wrote: weather it was a bad decision or not the fact is you raise your arms in the penalty area and the ball hits you most refs will give a penalty.

once again Repka has proved to be a liability he was very lucky that he did not get sent off against Birmingham when he handeld the ball and today he cost us a point perhaps 3.
Except when your names John Terry
lynothehammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Post by lynothehammer »

hammer wrote:cheer up, people !

:crest: COME :crest: ON :crest: YOU :crest: IRONS ! ! ! :crest:
Exactly my feelings, I said I would have been happy with 2 points from these three tough away games. We've acheived 3 already, and still have a game to go.

Stop complaining, we lost to an established Premiership Team who I think are in a false position, theres no shame in that.

At the end of the day, we're 4 points behind Arsenal...
wolf359
Has liked: 1591 likes
Total likes: 1740 likes

Post by wolf359 »

Italian Hammer wrote: Get it off your chest :wink:
Back from game agree completely. I thought both teams were poor in the 1st half and the only peice of quality produced the goal. In the 2nd half we played well, much better than Birmingham on Monday, Bobby looked sharp, Yossi played well in the center. However our very own Football Genius cancelled that out and some more.

He must not play on Wednesday if Gabbi is out.