Everton 1 West Ham Utd 2 (14/12/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1985 likes
Total likes: 1660 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

an overall great performance although i only managed to watch it on tape delay on fox ( :worthy: ) and on telly it is so much harder to tell what everyone is doing as the action is usually devoted to play in and around the ball.

after his mugging early on, i thought collins stepped up big time. can't remembr beattie doing anything at all in the second half. ferdinand made some ricketts but acquitted himself admirably as did tommy and konchesky.

i thought the midifield of fletcher, mullins, yossi and harewood did very well but it really didn't seem until the 2nd half that etherington came alive.

zamora worked hard and seemed a handful for yobo and while not being micky owen, rooney or van horse face he did as much as could be expected isolated up front on his own most of the time.

the tactics werer spot on, everton had just come off of a good result against manure and must have been well up for the game. after going down both to mirmingham and everton early on, the team can now feel that they can come back after going a goal down ~ and that means a lot of confidence in the team.

you could have heard me 3 blocks away when the first goal went in and more than likely in austin (150 miles away) when the second went in. after watching brum the other week my neighbours must think they have a mad man up stairs..

brilliant win lads.

let's keep going....
Lost Hammer
Conehead the bar alien

Post by Lost Hammer »

Does anyone know when the highlites of the game are going to be shown?
wolf359
Has liked: 1591 likes
Total likes: 1740 likes

Post by wolf359 »

simian major
Location: "Houston, we have a problem" .... "the Simian has landed"

Post by simian major »

Regarding highlights - anyone able to post them up on the web for downloading?
berlinhammer

Post by berlinhammer »

simian major wrote:Regarding highlights - anyone able to post them up on the web for downloading?
what he said

i've seen bobby's goal but that's it, would love to see extended highlights.
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1985 likes
Total likes: 1660 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

wolf..

hahaha..

what fouls did the refereee give us exactly ?

i though the one particularly on collins just outside the box when he jumped for the ball even had travor francis wondering...

and the guys spelling and grammer was atrocious too !! :lol: :lol: :lol: