West Ham Utd 0 Wigan Athletic 2 (28/12/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Major
%&!$
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 331 likes

Post by Major »

PaoloD wrote:UTJ, you have a go a redIron for his use of the F-word but then it seems Major with his thousands upon thousands of posts and his foul-mouth b*llocks he spouts goes unnoticed. I rarely even bother to reply to what he posts even though I reguarly disagree with him because his style is like that of 12 year old bully who wants his own way.
I've come to the conclusion that he clearly has a low I.Q and must have some kind issues beyond his computer and keyboard to be so consistent with his foul-mouth and confrontational 'opinions'. Read through this thread and you'll find him calling people c**** all over the show so do this site favour and begin to pull him up on his posting or even better; get rid of the loser.

In future, Major, I ain't wasting my time in replying to your childish sh*t. I'll let you live in this fantsasy cyber world where you think your the King of the Castle.

Happy New Year you sad muppet

I do have a foul mouth ( i get it from me mum) you dont seem to understand that i actually do talk like that (it a bad trait i have) I have been pulled up and will tone it down.

Still dont change the fact that you think its ok to boo the team after a dodgy performance and i think you aint much of a fan for doing it or thinking it.

Like i said come on here and whine if you must but dont do it at the ground I stand by my last statement.

Whoever boos is a (well you know the rest)
Chill_The_Kill
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Chill_The_Kill »

PaoloD wrote:UTJ, you have a go a redIron for his use of the F-word but then it seems Major with his thousands upon thousands of posts and his foul-mouth b*llocks he spouts goes unnoticed. I rarely even bother to reply to what he posts even though I reguarly disagree with him because his style is like that of 12 year old bully who wants his own way.
I've come to the conclusion that he clearly has a low I.Q and must have some kind issues beyond his computer and keyboard to be so consistent with his foul-mouth and confrontational 'opinions'. Read through this thread and you'll find him calling people c**** all over the show so do this site favour and begin to pull him up on his posting or even better; get rid of the loser.

In future, Major, I ain't wasting my time in replying to your childish sh*t. I'll let you live in this fantsasy cyber world where you think your the King of the Castle.

Happy New Year you sad muppet
I disagree with a lot of what Major spouts out
However, he, unlike you, is amusing
Major
%&!$
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 331 likes

Post by Major »

Chill_The_Kill wrote: I disagree with a lot of what Major spouts out
However, he, unlike you, is amusing

Ah Shucks Chill!!

You daft tosser :lol:
Rediron

Post by Rediron »

Shminky Malinky wrote: Not getting involved with your ruck with Major, but that comment isn't true. Being at the game always gives you a better view of events.
I dont agree, on tv, the camera zooms in so u get another chance to see the incidents over and over again!
Portsmouth Hammer

Post by Portsmouth Hammer »

Rediron wrote: I dont agree, on tv, the camera zooms in so u get another chance to see the incidents over and over again!
Rediron mate, take a deep breath and think about what you are saying. You are correct camera shots allow you to see small snipits off a game, but have you considered that to truly understand a game you have to view the bigger picture. That can only be done at the ground, preferably from around the half way line and from above the pitch. This allows you to view the game in its entirity and not the narrow camera anger of tv/internet that blocks out all the hard work people do off the ball. You have said previously you know about football, maybee you do, but the way you post on here is telling everyone the opposite.
Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus
Has liked: 253 likes
Total likes: 195 likes

Post by Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus »

Chip Korea wrote:
i've heard rumours that pardew isn't desparately happy at the club. not "about to quit" unhappy, but "clearly ambitious and the club isn't quite right" unhappy. don't know if it is true or why he's not massively happy, but my guess is that part of him thinks "i've got a tight arsed board on one side and fans who'd boo me and the team if we lost to a deflection on the last day of the season, resulting in a uefa cup spot not champions league. f*ck this for a laugh.
Was it the boards fault he ****ed up getting a striker in the close season? IMHO he had the money but left it too late and was played by Porto among others. He spent a fair whack whilst in the CCC and the majority of the team are his signings

I booed his decision to take off marlene as we should have gone 433 and no capitulated from a 451 to a 442 even at 2-0 down. If he is that sensitive then maybe he should look at another career - fans will state how they feel whether it be happy or aggrieved and if that gets to poor ikkle Pards then maybe we're not the sort of club he wants as I'm sure managing Man Utd or Arse is far less stressful :roll:
Chip Korea

Post by Chip Korea »

i am merely specualting why the guy is maybe not as happy as he could be, if there is indeed any truth in the rumour.

he's not been moaning as far as i know but he seems to be ambitious and is clearly one of the better managers around (how many in the PL are better than him iis up for debate, but if you can name 3 who you'd rather have here I'd bet money that you'd cause some disagreement with a couple of the choices.)

so, if he is a little unhappy why might that be? the ridiculous expectations of the fans for one. the ridiculous expectations while insisting upon good football for two. i am certain that he's turned up here and can't believe what a moany, greedy bunch we are.

and the fact that he has a squad that everyone on here expected to struggle. to improve the side / squad (ie to get a squad that will comfortably stay up next year and maybe challenge for europe) he needs to spend £6M striker, £5M central midfielder, £3M right back as a minimum, hope we get few injuries and collins, katan make the step up.

is pardew gonna get £14M plus to spend by the end of the summer, with no sales?

so, in conclusion, if pardew is pissed off then my guess is a combination of the fans and the fact that brown won't give him the money to meet their (high) expectations would be the reason why.

did he f*** up or did porto f*** us about. or did pardew take the gamble that the money would be better saved for xmas. he may surprise us. if katan is half as good as yossi, and sheringham is fit for half of the rest of the season then do we really need another striker or would the money be better spent elsewhere?

and as it has turned out sheringham / zamora / harewood have done us proud. as it turns out we need a new striker to finish comfortably top half, but not to stay up. we need some more experience / less injuries at the back, we need a more consistent left winger, an improved version of mullins, a fit re-coker and to find the right position for yossi.

who cares what he did on 85 minutes, nothing had worked all night and nothing was going to. it was one of those bad days.