FAC4: West Ham Utd 4 Blackburn Rovers 2 (21/01/06)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

A New Hope

Post by A New Hope »

HammerMan2004 wrote: How much does a 5th round win pocket us? 8-)
Hopefully £7.25m and a free right back! :lol:
RoverDave

Post by RoverDave »

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2499401

Some pictures from yesterdays game. :)
I am law

Post by I am law »

RoverDave wrote:http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2499401

Some pictures from yesterdays game. :)
Nice one, Dave. Did we desreve the 2 goal margin?
RoverDave

Post by RoverDave »

Sadly yes you did....

We looked tired, slow and clumsy for the second time this week... i would say "at least we can concentrate on the league" and we can - get ourselves into Europe through that, but in truth, nothing is better for morale than a good cup run, we are disappointed with the performance we put in....

We couldnt defend a cat yesterday.... let alone a goal.
w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 3 likes

oiopi

Post by w4hammer »

dave

did you get to the blakc lion..there were loads of nice blackburn fans in there...!?
clarke

Post by clarke »

In 2nd Half, Bobby was away, but dragged his shot closer to the corner flag. Just gets clapped and with the 'unlucky Bob' attitude. If Harewood does this why do you hear 'Harewood you ****!' etc? is it just me who gets annoyed with things like that
RoverDave

Re: well

Post by RoverDave »

w4hammer wrote:
how the fuk did Daillys tackle merit a booking...it was at worst clumsy, and was his first tcackle of the game.....?!!? then there was that trip on matty who was away....and no booking...doh?!?!

we've beaten a strong and experienced blackburn teams twice so far this season, coming from behind twice, and getting chetaed out a win at there''s
FUK ME I LIKE THIS NEW WEST HAM
you said it, Dailly s tackle was clumsy and from behind, that is why it warranted a yellow card.

As for the second point you make, you have beaten a weakened Blackburn team twice - not a strong blackburn team.... Yesterday we were without Bellamy, Dickov, Tugay was rested due to tiredness and Nelsen was out.... opening game of the season - Bellamy played but was injured, we were without Gray and Nelsen, And when you so called were cheated out of a victory at Ewood (when again we were without Nelsen and Todd) i presume you mean the penalty - so it would have been 2-2 without that...

Sorry to be pedantic, but you have played a weak defenced Blackburn team 3 times this season and an even weaker strike force 3 times, so i would not say you have played a strong team as you say...

No i didnt get to that pub, we didnt get to the ground till 2.15 so went in there and had a nice overpriced pint. :)