Olympic Stadium Pub Thread

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Olympic Stadium Pub Thread

Postby hammerman11 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:33 am

black bull, builders and carpenters arms for me. avoid westfield at all costs.
hammerman11

Postby Chadwell Hammer on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 am

coyi27 wrote:Anyone know if Trurib is any good? Thinking about going there on Mon.

It's fantastic mate, I go every match. Well worthwhile. Rib rolls are incredible. Nice beers, sport shown on multiple screens and friendly crowd. Feels like proper West Ham. 5-10 min walk from the stadium, depending where you sit.
Chadwell Hammer

Postby James P on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 pm

likemydreams wrote:does anyone if kids are allowed in the black bull

Weren't letting anyone in Saturday night. Got there after the game to watch the Rugby. landlady was stood at the door refusing entry to anyone as it was too busy apparently. Didn't look like it from the doorway but guessing she wasn't turning away punters for no good reason.

Went Builders Arms instead. Lovely barmaids in there.
James P

Postby Crouchend_Hammer on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Had a couple of pre-match meals recently at Natura pizzeria near Hackney Wick station

The pizzas are fantastic and they do Peroni on tap if you want a beer

Normally a smattering of Hammers in there
Crouchend_Hammer

Postby HammersChat on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Porkeyes wrote:I fancy a new beer venue on Saturday. where is the boat ive heard mentioned and is it worth finding? Got a couple of 13 year olds with us too.

Sorry I missed this, it's us than run the boats, if you fancy it for Swansea give me a message on here, your kids are more than welcome, have plenty of them down there every week anyway and it's good to see them all interact with one other.
HammersChat

Postby Gazzaloz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Pop Robson wrote:
A couple of google reviews

Wow, this place has changed a lot. From a shabby old man pub, fruit machines etc, to a cool cocktail bar. I had the beetroot and chilli margarita. I'd also recommend the T Rex. A breath of fresh air for the area.

Newly opened pub with really delicious cocktails, excellent music, and friendly staff. Live music was an added bonus for a Friday night out! A welcome addition to the area.

I'm trying to work out if the beetroot and chilli margarita was a cocktail or a pizza.
Gazzaloz

Previous

Return to General Discussion