Football Streaming Links 2012/13

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: Romford, Rio, Gnome, Northern Paulo, Lost Hammer, bonehead, chalks, goes2eleven, Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus, bristolhammerfc, Wheels, sicknote

Re: Football Streaming Links 2012/13

Postby EugeneSpeed on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Iron Works wrote:Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but I'm using a program called XBMC and within it I've added a link to Sportsdevil and within that there are links to the matches. Now these links work within the program so you don't get any adds and the link I'm watching at the moment is like watching it on the TV.

Off topic, but if you add a channel called Icefilms, there are LOADS of HD films to watch. Watched End of Watch and Avengers on Sunday. Both in HD.

Not watched football with it yet, but my mate sent me the following instructions...

Follow these instructions...

1) Download & install this (a media player with 'apps') http://t.co/4W7oJJ8 then download and run this https://t.co/vsC95XC
2) Takes about a minute or two to run the auto set up (2nd link)… then open up XBMC to go video > add ons > sportsdevil
3) The stream I've got working nice is in the Live Sports > RojaDirecta.me sub channel - higher bitrates = better qual
4) Easiest to use keyboard to navigate - arrows = move around. enter = step in a level. delete = step out a level.
EugeneSpeed

Postby beckton on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Iron Works wrote:ITV1

It's on itv.com as well if you're not near a tele.

You might need to register on the website beforehand and it wont work for those abroad unless they use a proxy server.
beckton

West Ham v Manchester United

Postby Wembley1966 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 pm

West Ham v Manchester United is being broadcast live on these TV stations:
    ENTV (Algeria)
    Idman TV (Azerbaijan)
    ESPN (Australia)
    Diema (Bulgaria)
    Sportsnet World (Canada)
    Nova Sport (Czech Republic)
    6'Eren (Denmark)
    BeIN Sport1 (France)
    Al Jazeera Sport +3, +5 (Gulf States)
    Sport 1 (Hungary)
    Stöd 2 Sport (Iceland)
    Astro SuperSport 3 (Malaysia)
    Eredivisie Live 1 (Netherlands)
    TV2 Sport Xtra; TV2sumo.no* (Norway)
    Sport TV4 (Portugal)
    Dolce Sport (Romania)
    Sport 1 (Russia)
    SportKlub (Serbia, Slovenia))
    Fox Sports Cono Sur (South America)
    SuperSport 3, 10 (Southern Africa)
    ITV; itv.com*; tvcatchup.com* (UK)
    TRK Futbol + (Ukraine)
    Fox Deportes (USA)
    *Internet only
Devices
TVCatchup app available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 (UK only)

Radio
BBC Radio 5 live
Last edited by Wembley1966 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wembley1966

Postby tall paul on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Had an email from premier ad saying there was a problem with servers for the Norwich game, c&p below

Hello everyone,

after a few days having issues with our servers we decided to bin them off and go for a completely different setup. As some of you may have noticed form our emails and tweets we were using a main server backed up by some load balancers to take the load between them.

As a result of some theorectical bad choices of providers, we had some bandwidth problems coupled with issues getting to some broadband ISP's.

During the past few days, while some reported no issues at all, most of the users, including myself with my home connection, had completely unwatchable feeds with constant breakup (I may add that one other user less than 5 miles from me with a different ISP had no issues at all).

The load balancers seemed to be hitting a brick wall past 300mbps while they should be ok with 900mbps.

After some consideration and lots of looking into we decided to go bigger, a lot bigger. We made a deal with a world class recognized provider to get one of the best beasts they had available.

We are now hosting at a near location (we already were before) on a server with the following specs.:

Dual Intel CPU E5-2620 (12 physical cores, 24 threads)

16GB Ram

12x 3TB HDD's in hardware RAID

10gbps dedicated line (it's a dedicated line, not a dedicated port, meaning we do get all of the 10gbps to ourselves)

As you can see we tried to get some of the best available hardware coupled with a completely dedicated line running at 10gbps. We tested the line speed to most of the providers available only to find that the bottleneck are the other providers networks. We managed to effectively reach about 6gbps with multiple connections to multiple providers, and we are almost 100% sure it wouldn't go higher because of the other providers server connections.

That said, the big test was done with yesterday's matchday. While we still got some issue reports of a few users, most of them were either caused by faulty configurations, insufficient wireless capacity or in most cases insufficient bandwidth available from the ISP's (this can be either to our server network or caused by bottlenecks on the ISP networks, after all it was a national holiday and internet lines are overwhelmed and oversold). Most of these cases proved to be sorted either by testing the same devices on different ISP's or by trying the low quality streams provided with lower bitrate and consequently needing less bandwidth availability. A low percentage is usually caused by devices not having the necessary horsepower to decode the HD streams.

As a mean to avoid this, we provide, on the public access area a Supported Devices section that states the minimum hardware requirements to be able to decode the content we provide. Tehre is also a minimum bandwidth requirement to be able to have smooth uninterrupted viewing. We also provide written minimum bandwidth requirements on our TOS and Disclaimer that every single subscriber should read and has to accept in order to register.

We are trying to make a speedtest available to everyone, so you can check what speeds you get to our servers at any given time. We will announce it to everyone once it's ready for deployment.

As you can imagine we can't make this work 100% flawless to everyone and in every place that users connect to us from. I usually use the service to my personal viewing and, as said above, I did have extreme issues (and the disappointment that came with them), but as from the moment we changed servers, they did go away and I watched them all on a laptop via a wireless N connection.

All this to get to what we advise for you to have a good and smooth experience. You will need the following:

If using a PC or Mac for HD content, at least a Dual Core CPU running at 2.0ghz, 2Gb or more of ram and preferably a graphics card that enables Flash or HTML5 video content with hardware acceleration.

An iPad or last generations iPhones (version 4 or above) or Ipods. These devices do work very well with all the HD content.

Andorid devices are always a surprise box, while some work well out of the box, there are lots that require you to install Flash or even new browsers. In most cases for HD content it's a trial and error thing. Low quality streams are good on almost all Android devices.

Smart TV's are, again, trial and error cases, as some just access the contents without any problems, others just don't like it. Even if the same make and model, some may work but other won't. Symptons are usually either sound and no image or image without sound.

Sony PS3 is also know to work good on SD content and low quality streams, while HD content may be choppy or juddery.

And last but most importantly, the connection speeds needed. For HD content you will need AT LEAST 4.5mbps download on a clean, interference free network connection. You shouldn't use downloading software of any kind while trying to watch the content. If on wireless, make sure you have a rock steady stable connection to the router.

For SD content (CHs. 7 to 9), you need AT LEAST 3mbps download on a clean, interference free network connection. You shouldn't use downloading software of any kind while trying to watch the content. If on wireless, make sure you have a rock steady stable connection to the router.

For low quality content, you need AT LEAST 1mbps download on a clean, interference free network connection. You shouldn't use downloading software of any kind while trying to watch the content. If on wireless, make sure you have a rock steady stable connection to the router. These have also been reported as very good under 3G mobile connections.

We really hope all the above helps to dismistify some doubts that have come to light over the past days.

Feel free to send your reports (include as much information about your devices and ISP as possible), good or bad. They are valuable information for us.
tall paul

Postby Voronin on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Wembley1966 wrote:West Ham v Manxhester United is being broadcast live on these TV stations:

:thup:
Voronin

Postby mansfields1964 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Iron Works wrote:Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but I'm using a program called XBMC and within it I've added a link to Sportsdevil and within that there are links to the matches. Now these links work within the program so you don't get any adds and the link I'm watching at the moment is like watching it on the TV.

I've had this since Bitscores went pop, and I've had a couple of decent streams but mostly I get 'no stream available' messages. Also something deeply worrying about sites that end .ru, might be just me, However it's a good fallback and it's free, what can you ask.
mansfields1964

Postby Wembley1966 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 pm

beckton wrote:It's on itv.com as well if you're not near a tele.
You might need to register on the website beforehand and it wont work for those abroad unless they use a proxy server.

Just so that you are aware if you use a VPN or a proxy:

http://forums.tvcatchup.com/showthread.php?308-Site-Policy-Use-of-Proxies-amp-VPNs

Copyright laws are set by international convention, specifically the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), which is based in Geneva, an organisation of which virtually every civilised country in the world is a member.

They (WIPO) have determined that the construction, sale or use of any measure designed to circumvent any form of copyright protection, even simple geo-blocking, is a criminal offence. Every member country has implemented this provision within their national law. In the UK, this is specifically dealt with under section 296ZB of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act which states:
    296ZB Devices and services designed to circumvent technological measures.
    (1)A person commits an offence if he— .
      (a)manufactures for sale or hire, or .
      (b)imports otherwise than for his private and domestic use, or .
      (c)in the course of a business— .
      (i)sells or lets for hire, or .
      (ii)offers or exposes for sale or hire, or .
      (iii)advertises for sale or hire, or .
      (iv)possesses, or .
      (v)distributes, or .
      (d)distributes otherwise than in the course of a business to such an extent as to affect prejudicially the copyright owner, .
    any device, product or component which is primarily designed, produced, or adapted for the purpose of enabling or facilitating the circumvention of effective technological measures.

Note the use of the expression "in the course of a business". This has been interpreted by the international law makers as meaning both those selling such services and those buying them. In their eyes, it equates to "receiving stolen goods" or "colluding with a felon" depending on where you live.

To perhaps better explain the situation, the use of any commercial VPN to circumvent technical protection measures ("TPMs" such as geo-blocking) is actually a criminal offence in almost every country. In the UK, the penalty is defined as follows:
    (4)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (1) or (2) is liable— .
      (a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three months, or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum, or both; .
      (b)on conviction on indictment to a fine or imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years, or both.
Given that several website operators have been imprisoned for lengthy terms in the past few months for authorising unlawful breaches of copyright, you can understand why we [tvcatchup] adopt such a rigid position regarding access to our service using VPNs.

However, we are also aware of several people who have used VPNs to access sites such as the BBC and ITV (and that just about sums up what is available on the net) who have been charged with copyright offences in Spain, France and the US, so users have to ask yourself if they are really prepared to risk prosecution in the country in which they have made their home. It seems a high price to pay, and people need to remember that their ISPs are required to log their activities for just such purposes

You could always try using Modified Headers in Firefox though!!
http://cynicsunlimited.com/2010/03/28/using-firefox-and-modify-headers-plugin-to-view-blocked-video-streams/

Full list of streams for Saturday's match will be forthcoming on Saturday morning :)
Wembley1966

Postby Ricardosbarnet on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm

http://www.hammerstv.com/livewesthamstream.html

Saw a bit of the Norwich game on it at a fellow Hammer's house who swears by it. Nice and clear. No annoying pop ups.
Ricardosbarnet

West Ham v Manchester United - streams

Postby Wembley1966 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 am

West Ham v Manchester United - live TV listings in earlier post above ^^^

Premium Streams
PremierADlive - HD Channels 2, 4
Plus1HD - Channels 1, 16 (HD)
Starstreams.tv - Channel 24

Free Streams
Flash and Sopcast based streams will be listed at:
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=185116

Try these free stream sites showing us:
http://www.hammerstv.com/livewesthamstream.htm
http://www.coolsport.tv/stream3.html
http://www.viplivesports.eu/uk-tv/65474/1/uk-tv---itv-london-live-stream-online.html

If you're in the UK - don't bother with itv.com - this is much better quality:
http://www.tvcatchup.com - we're on ITV 1
and they also have specific apps for Android, iPad, iPhone and Windows 8 devices.

Radio - full commentary on:
BBC Radio 5 live
BBC Radio London
talkSPORT
talksport.com (outside of Europe)
Last edited by Wembley1966 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wembley1966

Postby kayahammer on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Can someone put a download up for this game as I may not be able to stream it. Please don't mention the score; I'll be avoiding everything apart from this thread.

Would be massively appreciated.

Cheers in advance
kayahammer

Postby Johnny Pa(i)ntsil on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:08 pm

I may have been the last person in the US to figure this out, but the game is live on FOX network.
Those of you overseas who can stream US Network TV, that could be another option for you.
Johnny Pa(i)ntsil

Postby demonstimpy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm

kayahammer wrote:Can someone put a download up for this game as I may not be able to stream it. Please don't mention the score; I'll be avoiding everything apart from this thread.

Would be massively appreciated.

Cheers in advance

First Half

http://hotfile.com/dl/187638078/ccb5f42/152013WestHamvsManUnited1ert.flv.html

Second Half

http://hotfile.com/dl/187643549/3bbb4e5/152013WestHamvsManUnited2dot.flv.html
demonstimpy

Postby kayahammer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

Cheers Demonstimpy. Very much appreciated mate :thup:
kayahammer

Sunderland v West Ham

Postby Wembley1966 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 am

Sunderland v West Ham is being broadcast live on these TV stations:
    Fox Sports 1 - red button (Australia)
    ViaPlay* (Denmark)
    Abu Dhabi Sports HD10; ADMC Sports* (Gulf States)
    Stöd 2 Sport 6 (Iceland)
    GO Sports 1 (Malta)
    TV2sumo.no* (Norway)
    SportKlub 5 (Serbia)
    ESPN HD Latin; ESPN 3 (South America)
    ViaPlay* (Sweden)
    Fox Soccer 2GO* (USA)
    *Internet only
Premium Streams
PremierADlive - Channel 5
Plus1HD - Channel 12
Starstreams.tv - Channel 21

Free Streams
Flash and Sopcast based streams will be listed at:
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=183892

Try these free stream sites showing us:
http://www.hammerstv.com/livewesthamstream.htm
http://www.coolsport.tv/stream14.html
http://www.viplivesports.eu/football/118387/1/sunderland-vs-west-ham-united-live-stream-online.html

Radio - full commentary on:
BBC Radio London
FotMob Soccer Scores - free app on iPhone and Android (commentary on all Premier matches)
talksport.com (commentary on all Premier matches - available outside of Europe only)

** Monday evening - the Barclays U21 Premier League Elite Group match Man Utd U21 v West Ham U21 (aka Development Squad) is live on MUTV so streams will be available - kick off 19:00
Wembley1966

Postby MarshyTheHammer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Anybody got a link to watch the game on an iPad
MarshyTheHammer

Postby ageing hammer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks Wembley :clap:
ageing hammer

Postby 3times on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:28 pm

if anyone knows if pubs in romford are showing the game ca they PM me.

thanks
3times

Postby Korea Hammer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 pm

ageing hammer wrote:Thanks Wembley :clap:
Korea Hammer

Postby west ham15 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 pm

I will be watching on PremierAdLive hope they have a good stream for today :)
west ham15

Postby Wembley1966 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 pm

MarshyTheHammer wrote:Anybody got a link to watch the game on an iPad

Premieradlive works very well on an iPad - lots of recommendations on previous pages where pople have had a good stream..

Otherwise to watch Flash based streams on an iPad - details here:
http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=141602&p=3566542#p3566542
Wembley1966

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion