Mark Noble - West Ham Legend

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Mark Noble - West Ham Legend

Postby Estuary on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Apart from England legend "Roy" Hodgson.

Could you play for him? I couldn't complete jubbly. I recon this is what went down -

Mrs Nobes - "Mark babes, phone for you, its a Roy someone or other"
Nobes - "thanks love"
Nobes - "Hello, Mark here, who am I talking to?"
Rowy- "It's me, Rowy Hodgson"
Nobes- "Hi Roy, What can I do for you?"
Rowy - "I am thinking of putting you on the standbye list for the Euro's, you know just incase we get injuroies or drugs tested"
Nobes- " Flattered Roy, but I have said to Mrs Nobes that we would take the kids to Centre Parks, got a voucher from the paper and it has to be used that week"
Rowy - "The Euro's are two weeks long Mark"
Nobes - "I wouldn't make any plans for the second week Roy"
Rowy - " Ok, so you don't want to be listed just in case Jack Wheelcha...... Wilshere pulls out injured"
Nobes- "No, you're all right mate, call up Drinksy from Leicester, he's a decent player, good season and all that. Not a beak hound or total spaz"
Rowy - "Ok, thanks. See you when I scout for England at the new West Ham stadium next season"
Nobes - "I don't think so Roy"
Estuary

Postby Pop Robson on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 pm

No Nobes v Everton Saturday, so that another defeat. The team have to beat the Noble hoodoo
Pop Robson

Postby Burnley Hammer on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Pop Robson wrote:No Nobes v Everton Saturday, so that another defeat. The team have to beat the Noble hoodoo

We're in terrible form, and have a manager who's possibly facing the sack. We've very recently been on a run of 7 games without a win. I'd say that the odds are we're going to lose most games at the moment with or without Noble.
Burnley Hammer

Location: was Colne, Burnley, Hull, Colchester, Norwich, Derby.... Now Nottingham

Postby Colours never run on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Hang on, we won in his last game he recently played in a 1-0 against Swansea. Stop making excuses before we've played.

I'm hoping it finally does get broken so we ain't relying on our Captain so much.
Colours never run

Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"

Postby Pop Robson on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Just over 14yrs since he became the youngest ever WHU player to appear for the reserves at 15yrs old

Record PL appearances

Record PL Penalties scored, 3rd overall

Picked for WHU by more managers than anyone other player

HOTY runner Up and Young HOTY in his first season

WHU have not won without him in the team since BFS was manager !!

He might not be Zidane but he's West Ham like Sir Trev :scarfer:
Pop Robson

Previous

Return to General Discussion