poets day news 31 october includes the irons

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

North Devon Hammer
Location: Surf country where the waves are big but the girls are bigger.

Re: poets day news 31 october includes the irons

Post by North Devon Hammer »

Cheers CH

Not sure if I'm already starting to get nervous about tomorrow or the pasty I just scoffed was a bit iffy.
damiant
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by damiant »

cheers Ch :-)
Graza

Post by Graza »

Georgee Paris wrote:I reckon that's a smart move by the manager. Basically saying to Enner and Sakho if you get tired we have Zarate, Cole and Carroll capable of giving you a break. I suppose he is also saying to the players not in the team at the moment your chance will come over the hectic Christmas period.
Hell of a 3 week or so period for us. 20th home to Leicester - we'll be targeting a 3 point haul there. 26th away to Chelsea - anything from that is a bonus. 28th Arsenal @ home - at home against the big boys we've been good so far, see how it runs but I'd take a point if I were offered it now. 1st January home to WBA - again we'll be targeting 3 points. Depending if we are also losing players to the ACON straight after we'll need all the squads depth.

Great moment for Carroll to step up
paulthebubble

Post by paulthebubble »

Cheers CH.
I've been to a bullfight in Portugal. I didn't see Morrissey there. At least they don't kill them in Portugal. There's one guy who is dressed as a sort of jester who taunts the bull until he attacks him. He jumps on top of the bull and then about 10 others slow down the momentum of the bull until he stops, sort of like an accordion. I recall Boa Morte dressed like one for the Christmas party a few years ago.

Stoke 0, West Ham 2

Valencia and a Noble pen after Shawcross does his wrestling bit
rciron
Has liked: 297 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

Cheers CH :thup: